• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Energy Drinks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
I drink V the most, but sometimes I'll have a Red Bull when I want something differant.
Though I've only had a sip, Mother is also really nice.
And aside from Rockstar, that basically covers all the energy drinks sold in Australia.

ahahaha.
It doesn't. Energy drinks usually rely on one of two ingredients that provide it's kicks (Rockstar just say 'fuck it' and use both)- guarana or taurine. V uses guarana, where Red Bull uses taurine.
Taurine is not extracted from, but can be found in bull semen.
Probably why they call it Red Bull.

Anyway, used to love Red Bull when I was a kid. Tastes pretty crap now to me, but I'll still drink it. Not like it's HOLY SHIT HORRIBLE.

:c I prefer my energy bars though thank you very much. OH GOD WHERE ARE MY PROTEINS.

afrobutt

Silver Member
I've tried Monster, Red Bull, and Rockstar.

I actually kind of like how they taste (I find the sour/sweet tinge oddly symbolic), I just don't like being hyper. Therefore, I haven't had anything of the sort for a few months.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I tried Monster once, just took a sip and decided it tasted like piss and I threw it away.
The whole day I wanted more though despite its awful taste.

You've tasted piss before? :eek:_O:

Anyhoo, I used to drink a lot of Monster. I dunno why I stopped though; one day I just stopped buying at the store.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Energy drinks are horrible imo. I never understood why it's worth crashing and feeling like total shit later on just for a temporary boost of energy.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Energy drinks are horrible imo. I never understood why it's worth crashing and feeling like total shit later on just for a temporary boost of energy.

Funny how everyone says that, yet in all my life of drinking Monster, I never once felt tired or bad at all later on.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I just recalled it, but I once tasted Rockstar to and like an earlier poster said, it tastes like crap. I also once tasted Full Throttle (Orange Flavor). It was probably the second best energy drink that I had, though the berry-flavored was pretty good to, but Strawberry-Banana Sobe is my favorite. It's the only one I'd buy, simply for flavor.. ignoring the three Mountain Dews (Supernova, Revolution, Voltage).. that I can't seem to fund anymore.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I'd prefer not to anyways lol its just not something I enjoy I guess lol

there's this kid in my class that drank Red Bulls all the time in class. I think he said at least 4 a day or something like that..

Hm...that sounds like me.

I used to have an addiction to Red Bull actually having like 3 or 4 a day.

Now I like have one when I feel like it.

But energy drinks are great.

That new 'Red Bull + Cola' is alright but not the best.

Relentless is one of the best.

If anything Rockstar made me feel tired instead of all high energy.

Elorah

Awards
Energy drinks arent really my favourites, but ive tried red bull, V and rockstar. Not too bad, in my opinion, but i'm not addicted to them or anything ^ ^

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Rockstar is shit, imo.

All I ever drink (energy drink-wise) is Monster M-80 or Nos. Anything else is bleh. . .

bubbles

I didn't really drink them often when I did it was probably a Monster my dad drinks them all the time I always tell him to stop because someday something bad is going to happen from all of the sugar and crap but he doesn't listen to me.Yeah I stopped drinking them even though I didn't drink any that often.

Apollo

Silver Member
Oh god energy drinks are so big at my town! It is all people drink here! Personally I can't handle the taste.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Energy drinks make me go nuts. Its really fun, though. I usually like to have a Red Bull.

Back