• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Extended Kingdom Hearts 3 TGS 2018 Trailer Released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Nope nope nope I'm seeing Sora and Kairi alone on the Paopu Tree together and Riku isn't there to stop this
I'm reclaiming queer panic and weaponizing it against this endgame right now

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
My favorite scene was the sora and kairi on the tree i can’t help but smile also everybody don’t count out parents s games week

Awards
To me it looks like we getting final disney world at jump festa+FF stuff, nothing else they can really show since it will be very spoilery.

That hasn’t stopped them before. They practically showed the endings of BBS and DDD in their final trailers. They’ve spoiled some MAJOR things in the past.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Nope nope nope I'm seeing Sora and Kairi alone on the Paopu Tree together and Riku isn't there to stop this

I can just hear the sirens going off at Queer Enterprises/Headquarters. Help and mimosas are on the way.

This trailer made me cease existence. This is a phantom forum post. I'm so goddamn happy to see Vexen again, guy didn't get a fair shake in COM and is back to mess everything up all over again.

Which Riku was that?!?!

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
My favorite scene was the sora and kairi on the tree i can’t help but smile also everybody don’t count out parents s games week
No I posted about it first we all have to hate it now.
(just kidding you do you)

lmao the next shot is literally Axel crying uncontrollably. Every Sora/Riku shipper rn

kingsoraful

Awards
To me it looks like we getting final disney world at jump festa+FF stuff, nothing else they can really show since it will be very spoilery.

Or they do what they did in the past which is reveal worlds in magazines. Plus I could see them just dropping a trailer with a world reveal without it being at an event. There's PGW and JF as well.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Could be, obviously we see her fighting (probably) before whatever happens but the thing she's fighting is Ansem SoD's Guardian soooo.
Also Ansem the Wise would appear to be alive, which means he didn't fade away into darkness, so questions questions.
Honestly her line doesn't even sound like Aqua. I could settle for the split heart theory but so help me if they turn her into a PoH :p

I'm getting the feeling Roxas isn't even inside of Sora anymore. Or something like that. Anything could have happened during DDD in the time that MX had his twitchy fingers on Sora's soul so I wouldn't be surprised if that's where Nomura's taking this Big Secret.

edit: Also Terranort? Are we like over the Seeker limit at this point or...?

I believe we are by quite a couple lol. Hence why I'm sorta doubting. Even though, yes, her fighting a Xehanort isn't a great sign I suppose. Though I guess the Guardian COULD be doing something on its own for the first time..dunno why, but it could.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Which Riku was that?!?!
Seriously there are like 8 Rikus in this game. One of them needs to go save their boyfriend.

I believe we are by quite a couple lol. Hence why I'm sorta doubting. Even though, yes, her fighting a Xehanort isn't a great sign I suppose. Though I guess the Guardian COULD be doing something on its own for the first time..dunno why, but it could.
This trailer has me pretty much throwing my hands up in the air. Anything is possible because this game makes no sense but the box art is pretty.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
ugh, hadnt even noticed
then again, im not surprised

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
No I posted about it first we all have to hate it now.
(just kidding you do you)

lmao the next shot is literally Axel crying uncontrollably. Every Sora/Riku shipper rn

The dichotomy of those two reactions has me laughing uncontrollably lol.

Edit: Kinda hoping its just a nice scene that reaffirms their current relationship and doesn't move it to any different kind of place :)))) A gay can dream, right?

Awards
Forever salty about Riku over Xion for BH6 Seeker/final Seeker . Also, Ansem confirmed?

We have no clue that he’s the final seeker. There’s over 13 “Seekers” that have been revealed now. Clearly not all of them will be the final Seekers.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Yes it did look like him you don’t think that why aqua a darkness

Meelow

Awards
Jiminy finally made an appearance too!!! Wow this trailer was packed full of stuff. I love the confirmation of Marshmallow being a party member - though I’m still upset it’s not at least Elsa. We need more female party members, please.

Really? Where? I didn't see him.

Leaferian

Awards
In the scene with Demyx walking out of the dark corridor if you pause at the right time you can see his eyes are definitely yellow now. We don't get to see Saix's face, but he was present in DDD with the rest of the Xehanorts already. We also don't get to see Terra's face, but the chess piece that is clearly his Ends of Earth keychain charm is now gold/dark. Data Riku, and Vexen are both also present. Along with Aqua, who has been shown obviously with yellow eyes and silver hair, and the rest of the previously shown Norts whose pieces are on the board, that brings the total up to 14.

So at least one of these folks must not make it to the end as a bad guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back