• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Extended Kingdom Hearts 3 TGS 2018 Trailer Released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
When they’re in the Gummi Ship on the phone. He’s standing on the arm rest
Here's a piccy

41956142_236680260529624_6208819119827976192_n.png

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
The dichotomy of those two reactions has me laughing uncontrollably lol.

Edit: Kinda hoping its just a nice scene that reaffirms their current relationship and doesn't move it to any different kind of place :)))) A gay can dream, right?
There are ways this scene can work out where I wouldn't hate it, but honestly I'm just really worried about Kairi at this point. We've seen pretty much nothing of her except Axel and that flippin rock and then the very next glimpse we get of her is...a romantic sunset with Sora.

Nomura. Stop.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
The reappearance of Jiminy after years of no Jiminy makes me choke up. I missed that little cricket guys. Can't wait to rotate character models in his journal once again in 4K HDR.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Since Terranort tricked Aqua intro revealing where Ven is, my guess is he told Vanitas (and possibly other Organizations members too). But since he now knows where Ven is, does Master Xehanort really need the thirteen?

Awards
Why have we not seen anything of Maleficent and Pete aside from that tiny scene of them talking to Hades?

Great.... they’ve probably been reduced to Team Rocket roles again. Pairing Pete with Maleficent was the absolute worst mistake Nomura made. It ruined her character imo. Playing KH1, we were all made to believe she was the main antagonist, because she was an actual threat. And now she’s been made to be just an annoying nuisance. No one can take Pete as a serious antagonist and it makes her look bad (and not in the good way lol)

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
SHOOOK!

Was legitimately THRILLED by this.

Also a wonderful treat after spending an unbearable 4 hours trying to defeat Roxas in KH2FM for the first time. (I discovered a neat hack after 50+ tries, catching him against the wall infinitely with slide dashes whilst bearing his keyblades following the "The End" phase.)

Could Demyx/Myde/Edym/whatever be a good guy? Shot of him carrying a body is in a room we've seen associated with allies Ienzo and Ansem the Wise. Also, gold eyes indiscernible at this point.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Why have we not seen anything of Maleficent and Pete aside from that tiny scene of them talking to Hades?

Great.... they’ve probably been reduced to Team Rocket roles again. Pairing Pete with Maleficent was the absolute worst mistake Nomura made. It ruined her character imo. Playing KH1, we were all made to believe she was the main antagonist, because she was an actual threat. And now she’s been made to be just an annoying nuisance. No one can take Pete as a serious antagonist and it makes her look bad (and not in the good way lol)

Actually the fact that they haven't showed those two yet is all the more reason to believe Nomura actually has something big planned for them.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm so excited to learn about which Xehanort gets obliterated by Ansem / Xigbar. Also I'm surprised that by the Frozen world they will have their thirteenth member and yet they find more lmao somethings up and I can't wait to find out.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

That or their true utilization is best kept a secret!! Maleficent said she had 'great plans for dear Pete' in KH3D. Secret bosses in KH have always been foreshadowing. Xemnas, Terra, YMX, Phantom Aqua... Julius was always going to appear in some capacity in KH3, so maybe they use the book of prophecies to power up Pete.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
So what I hear of verse 2 of DTT:

I really don't give
What everyone else believes
So why do I say
Things I don't really mean (really mean)?
I'm only fine 'cause I never dreamed
ahwejotuhwewruiboopwehwhoop

Awards
Since Terranort tricked Aqua intro revealing where Ven is, my guess is he told Vanitas (and possibly other Organizations members too). But since he now knows where Ven is, does Master Xehanort really need the thirteen?

Theyve known for a long time where he is though. But they could never find the Chamber in Castle Oblivion. Aqua and the Master Defender are obviously needed to break the seal and open the room.

Sdog

Awards
I'm so excited to learn about which Xehanort gets obliterated by Ansem / Xigbar. Also I'm surprised that by the Frozen world they will have their thirteenth member and yet they find more lmao somethings up and I can't wait to find out.

With that scene alone roster changes have got to be happening throughout the game.

LuminousWeiss

Forever salty about Riku over Xion for BH6 Seeker/final Seeker . Also, Ansem confirmed?

I agree. I mean Repliku alright, but how did Demyx an incompetent, cowardly, moron become a seeker over Xion? He's not even strong. I really hope that wasn't just for cheap shock value. And no guys if they brought back Roxas, Xemnas and Ansem they could bring Xion back too. There is no excuse for this smh.

That brings up another point;

I) Master Xehanort â™›
II) Xemnas â™›
III) Ansem SoD â™›
IV) Xigbar/Braig â™›
V) Saix/Isa â™›
VI) Vanitas â™›
VII) Terranort â™›
VIII) Larxene â™›
IX) Marluxia/Lauriam â™›
X) Luxord â™›
XI) Young Xehanort â™›
XII) Aquanort *
XIII) Repliku/ Data Riku â™›
14? Vexen/Even â™›
15? Demyx â™›

â™› Confirmed
* Implied

That's way to many. We know Terranorts going to be a seeker because of the chess piece. Even if we ditch Aquanort and assume Xion and Roxas aren't seekers, we are still one over quota.

Seadrin

Awards
Wow. This is going to be a week to remember. Haven't been this hype backed up by so many good reasons to be THIS hyped that I can remember. Whew!

Awards
So what I hear of verse 2 of DTT:

I really don't get
What everyone else believes
So why do I say
Things I don't really mean (really mean)?
I'm only fine 'cause I never dreamed
It’s abysmal
It’s abysmal

Lol there you go. I’m pretty sure that’s it

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
tumblr_pf8lhv7SB41spumzp_400.jpg

This is the shot we are discussing yes? Yeah...I'm not totally sure where that is at the moment.

Doesn't look like Aladdin for sure, so maybe Jungle Book?

I'll put in images of King Louie's palace as reference including the structures as a reference:
DG56v55UQAENFZU.jpg

Empty-Backdrop-from-The-Jungle-Book-disney-crossover-29269646-1203-648.jpg

jungle-book-disneyscreencaps.com-3974.jpg

jungle-book-disneyscreencaps.com-4084.jpg

jungle-book-disneyscreencaps.com-4334.jpg

jungle-book-disneyscreencaps.com-3588.jpg

I dunno it could be Jungle Book due to the ruins, but it could be an original world that Roxas is visiting (maybe the Keyblade Graveyard, Land of Departure or a new one to KH3) so who's to say.

but how did Demyx an incompetent, cowardly, moron become a seeker over Xion? He's not even strong.
Tbh, he's another Org. Member who we know very little about on who he was before he became a nobody just like Marluxia, Larxene and Luxord so he's bound to be a part of the Seekers Of Darkness/Organization. Not to mention he could be a Darkness for the Princess and the Frog world gave that he's a musician and his laziness is similar to Naveen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back