• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Extended Kingdom Hearts 3 TGS 2018 Trailer Released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I mean they made it sound like at least part of the plot of the world involves him. I hope his boss fight doesn't feel too gimmicky if its just an aerial battle. But in hindsight, that is exactly what the concept art depicted lol.

His face was sorta off, yeah. I couldn't tell if it was default face or something.
It looked flat and really off, and his head moved in a way that didn't work with his body. I hope they fix it before January aha.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Ha, thanks. I can't wait until we get the bridge with the rap.

Ansem SoD's pretty cold going behind Xemnas's back like that with Xigbar. So it's murder husbandos after all.
The lyrics is " I'm only fine 'cause I never dreamed it'd take this long. It'd take thiiiiiiiiiiis long."

kingsoraful

Awards
Guys lets not forget that they can still reveal a world at TGS via screenshots. You don't need to show off trailers to confirm a world in the game.

Screenshots is how Tangled and BH6 were confirmed.

I get the feeling Nomura may reveal a new world via screenshots and also Final Fantasy characters.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Kairi giving Axel the "got it memorized" is awesome. Also why is Axel crying at the end? Remorse maybe? Feelings for Saix/Isa?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Ha, thanks. I can't wait until we get the bridge with the rap.

Ansem SoD's pretty cold going behind Xemnas's back like that with Xigbar. So it's murder husbandos after all.

AnsXem is the only ship I care about in KH and if they RUIN IT I will find NOMURA and BURN HIM WITH FIRE

Hirokey123

Awards
Are we about to have some actual character development between Ansem the Wise and Ienzo? In the reports he specifically called Ienzo himself beloved, and BBS showed us how Ienzo was basically his adoptive son. I really hope since Ansem the Wise is clearly back and in that scene with Ienzo, his eyes shut, that we're going to see a genuine father loving son moment between the two.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
That's okay, the trailer that just came out did keep us satisfied before the next one. What I am hoping for is to have the start revealing the other worlds through Magazines if they want to show them off sooner or later.

Here's a piccy

41956142_236680260529624_6208819119827976192_n.png
Good to see Jiminy Cricket in the new Engine, been a while since we've seen him since Re: Coded and Dream Drop Distance (even if this Jiminy was just a dream version that Prankster's Paradise created in the Realm of Sleep)

The window in the shot looks more like Agrabah architecture as the city has those crosshatch style windows. I don’t see those in any of the Jungle Book stuff. Then there is the sand that gives off a desert vibe. It looks like it might too dark of an aesthetic to be either though.

You got a point, however, I dunno if we might get Aladdin in the game, I would be surprised if it appears as a world but then again if they're doing the plot of the third movie (Aladdin and the King of Thieves) the Island (The Vanishing Isle) and the ocean exploration might be too similar to the Pirates of the Caribbean world. So perhaps it's an original world that Roxas is visiting but we don't know for sure.

Last edited:

horto12485

Awards
Guys lets not forget that they can still reveal a world at TGS via screenshots. You don't need to show off trailers to confirm a world in the game.

I get the feeling Nomura may reveal a new world via screenshots and also Final Fantasy characters.

I agree we'll have to wait and see what Nomura may announce when Tokyo Game Show 2018 (Even though we're not getting anymore Trailers for Kingdom Hearts 3 at this year's TGS.)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So if Roxas is in Jungle Book, that might be confirmation that SDG won't have a form change to blend in. Roxas might have changed.

It sounded pretty spot on. Let’s hope it’ll be the same for the English version....and NOT Corey Burton for once lol

That's what I thought too. I almost couldn't tell the difference

Awards
Are we about to have some actual character development between Ansem the Wise and Ienzo? In the reports he specifically called Ienzo himself beloved, and BBS showed us how Ienzo was basically his adoptive son. I really hope since Ansem the Wise is clearly back and in that scene with Ienzo, his eyes shut, that we're going to see a genuine father loving son moment between the two.

I think Ienzo is going to feel a lot of regret for betraying Ansem, who obviously was his father figure. It most likely explains why he wants to help Sora, so he can right his wrongs.

Ienzo and Zexion have always been very curious characters to me. They most likely knew certain things about Xehanort and Xemnas that others didn’t...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Tangled was confirmed in a trailer at E3, and Big Hero 6 was confirmed at D23 2015. Big Hero 6 is the only world to be announced outside of a trailer, but Roy Conli still spoke on its inclusion in one.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Also, did anyone realize Young Xehanort says "checkmate" but then Young Eraquas says "My move, isn't it?" which indicates that whatever is from the Book of Prophecies is probably not true. Man, this is so hype...

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Y'all, I'm beyond the brink of excitement right now. I hate myself for being so weak and watching all these trailers even though I didn't want to, but I'm very happy to share in the hype with everyone, especially for that goddamn box art.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Also, did anyone realize Young Xehanort says "checkmate" but then Young Eraquas says "My move, isn't it?" which indicates that whatever is from the Book of Prophecies is probably not true. Man, this is so hype...
Eraqus has gone from a boring old biddy to someone with amazing mystery and foresight. I'm excited to see how his role has expanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back