• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Extended Kingdom Hearts 3 TGS 2018 Trailer Released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
With that scene alone roster changes have got to be happening throughout the game.
Yeah. I'm pretty sure Nomura said the Darknesses and Lights change a few times during the game.

The new Org seem trigger happy against vessels that stray from the path they lay so I'm super excited. I wonder if that's why Marluxia is now a Xehanort. Could he be made an example of?

Sdog

Awards
Well that's sad Guess we're going to have to wait for Jump Festa 2019 for a New Trailer.

After everything in the last one that's is more than fine by me. I can't handle any more honestly.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Doesn't look like Aladdin for sure, so maybe Jungle Book?

I'll put in images of King Louie's palace as reference including the structures as a reference:
DG56v55UQAENFZU.jpg

Empty-Backdrop-from-The-Jungle-Book-disney-crossover-29269646-1203-648.jpg

jungle-book-disneyscreencaps.com-3974.jpg

jungle-book-disneyscreencaps.com-4084.jpg

jungle-book-disneyscreencaps.com-4334.jpg

jungle-book-disneyscreencaps.com-3588.jpg

I dunno it could be Jungle Book due to the ruins, but it could be an original world that Roxas is visiting (maybe the Keyblade Graveyard, Land of Departure or a new one to KH3) so who's to say.

Tbh, he's another Org. Member who we know very little about on who he was before he became a nobody just like Marluxia, Larxene and Luxord so he's bound to be a part of the Seekers Of Darkness/Organization. Not to mention he could be a Darkness for the Princess and the Frog world gave that he's a musician and his laziness is similar to Naveen.

The window in the shot looks more like Agrabah architecture as the city has those crosshatch style windows. I don’t see those in any of the Jungle Book stuff. Then there is the sand that gives off a desert vibe. It looks like it might too dark of an aesthetic to be either though.

kingsoraful

Awards
So now we need worlds for Isa, Demyx, and Vexen?

They could also drop trailers anytime instead of just at events not to mention that they can do what they always did in the past reveal worlds in magazines.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
SO, someone pointed out Aqua is probably trying to kick the Guardian cuz she had already thrown the Master Defender into the Dark Margin's sea at that point, at least most likely.
I really couldn't think of why myself but now I feel silly cuz that would make the most sense lol.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
This trailer has been the most lore heavy trailer to date. Colour me surprised and excited.

Looks like an Ienzo/apprentice reunion with Ansem the Wise is happening, my crops are flourishing

I'm now way more excited for this game than I should be :DD

Speaking of Ienzo, he may be taking Chip and Dale's role seeing as the both of them are analysing Ansem's data. Also, Zexion, Lexeaus and Axel seem to be the only members that have been truly recompleted.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Fuck, I didn't realise Dark Baymax was actually in the trailer. Super interesting that he is involved in a chase mission (with 14 bars of health).

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
So now we need worlds for Isa, Demyx, and Vexen?

They could also drop trailers anytime instead of just at events not to mention that they can do what they always did in the past reveal worlds in magazines.
I think it's possible they might have a less popular property that would be more fitting as a famitsu reveal. I don't think every world needs to suited for a big event reveal. Though that's just me.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
diddly, I didn't realise Dark Baymax was actually in the trailer. Super interesting that he is involved in a chase mission (with 14 bars of health).

Yeah I noticed him in the screenshots over in the other thread as well, I didn't even see him in the trailer lol.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah I noticed him in the screenshots over in the other thread as well, I didn't even see him in the trailer lol.
I hope he is more involved that just chasing him down.

I think it's pretty great, for me, that the only thing I hate is Jack Sparrow's face when he talks to Davy Jones. Everything else is perfect. They crammed a lot in 3 minutes 40.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I hope he is more involved that just chasing him down.

I think it's pretty great, for me, that the only thing I hate is Jack Sparrow's face when he talks to Davy Jones. Everything else is perfect. They crammed a lot in 3 minutes 40.

Yeah, I mean they made it sound like at least part of the plot of the world involves him. I hope his boss fight doesn't feel too gimmicky if its just an aerial battle. But in hindsight, that is exactly what the concept art depicted lol.

His face was sorta off, yeah. I couldn't tell if it was default face or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back