• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-eye twitch- Whoever invented Ice Cream Beat needs to be shot.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KastleS1

Awards
I almost sold this game because of the mini game but i just beat it.Mainly because i kept dieing on Socom

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i preffer Sega superstars Tennis than Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep's minigame Fruitball

I prefer real tennis than this lame minigame :\

Fruitballs easy and fun. Don't listen to these people ;)

Which is funny because you're just about the only person who actually likes this game. Scratch that. Second person.

And don't double post.

SovereignD

Which is funny because you're just about the only person who actually likes this game. Scratch that. Second person.

And don't double post.

Apologies for the double post. And perhaps if you took my tone wrong.

On this thread yes, forum maybe, but on my quest for help I found far more complaints about Ice Cream Beat than fruitball.

Rexy

Bronze Member
I prefer real tennis than this lame minigame :\

And don't double post.
me too, i'm just talking about the cartoons tennis game, i play this 'cause of my brother, against him

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
me too, i'm just talking about the cartoons tennis game, i play this 'cause of my brother, against him

I know, I wasn't targetting you. You just reminded me of something much more enjoyable than Fruitball.

leonidus

Well, I have to say I too am having a bit of trouble with this mini game. It didn't take me long to complete all of them, I needed 3 tries at most (which was the Gummi Ship song on master). The thing is, if I follow the beat exactly, sometimes I get a "poor" when at other times I get an excellent. (Before you start bashing my lack of rhythm, I have played piano for many years and am a part of a band that has been going on for a year, so hush)
When I realized the beat really isn't 100 % in line with the X you need to press, I tried to follow the visual aspect only. But it too was confusing. At what point of of the press gives an "good" and what "excellent?"

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I will forever find it amusing that every single one of you bitched about the music mini games in Atlantica and yet adore the music mini game in BBS. I absolutely fucking adore every one of you.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Fruitball is easy, but not really fun. xD I know I usually get past it okay, though there are times when it has me on my toes.
Ice Cream Beat needs to die.
Rumble Racing is FUUUUUUUUN. <3 Except for that last level, that also needs to die.

I will forever find it amusing that every single one of you bitched about the music mini games in Atlantica and yet adore the music mini game in BBS. I absolutely fucking adore every one of you.

Probably because this music mini game isn't a sing-along.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Because the songs in Atlantica sucked. In BBS, you get songs from KH1 like Hand in Hand, Gummi Ship, Destiny Islands and so on. The only bad song was "It's a small world"

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Actually Small World didn't seem that bad. I guess becuase don't here little children singing it.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Trying so many times on Ven's story made ICB so addicting.

AdamAnime4Life

...That was really embarrassing to read.

Well, if you're so stuck that you can't do it alone, you can always copy the save file onto your computer via USB cable, send the save file on this thread, and then ask someone if they can get you past the "it's a small world" segment. But that'd be cheating.

Does this work the same for the playstation 3?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Does this work the same for the playstation 3?

Hey there, I see you're new so welcome! :D

This topic is quite a bit old and inactive and it's best not to bump threads that are more than three months or so. This particular thread will be closed, but if you want to continue this line of conversation, you're free to make a new topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back