• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Re: Fate of A Hero

that was sad and *GASP* =O

Ooooooh i cant wait for the next one
lol I love your reactions. I'll probably post later today.

bad mickey, bad!! got sit in the corner!

lol time out!

Well I was told to read this, I have read it and it is amazing. I would be suprised, and yet have expecting it if she ended up fighting Beast.

Cogsworth: Please Master, Please Compose yourself!
Dawn Rebirth: Must ... keep ... pressing ... triangle ... button ... to ... get ... Cogsworth ... to ... shut ... up!

Thank you for reading. I hope you continue following along :)

Snap! Akira is a pretty good battler, but she's not in Mickey's league yet.

True dat, my friend.

Next post goes up before the end of the day!

Aria

braver by the minute

I just started reading this and it's really good! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Bellaisima358

Akira was never a nobody, just clearing that up.....

but yeah, this is the prequel.

Note: Almost done with the next chapter>

Bellaisima358

ok ok! geez....

Day 13
Again

"Oh!" Akira fell on her bum, looking up at the creature now standing before her. He kneeled in front of her and touched her cheek, watching her as if he wasn't sure she was real.

"What?" She asked hesitantly as he just stared at her. He stood and walked backwards.

"Your eyes." He said. Akira touched her face self conciously.

"I know, they're red..." She said nonchalantly, putting her hands on the floor. The creature shook his head.

"No. A few seconds ago, they were black-" He stopped. Suddenly, he turned to walk away. Akira scurried herself up.

"Wait! Wh-who are you?" She asked. The creature stopped walking and turned his head slightly to her.

"I'm what you ran from. I am light." He said. Suddenly, a piercing shear of pain went through her head. She fell to the floor, and held herself upright with her hand.

"Am I-forced to be like this for-the rest of my life?" She asked him, struggling to say the words. He was about to walk into a black portal when he turned to see her.

"No. You can change your fate. You can be a hero." With that, he dissapeared.

Akira blacked out.

-----

"What does Roxas see in that little pip-squeak?!" Xane shouted, slashing a shadow on Larxene's side. Larxene laughed.

"Seems someone's jealous," Larxene giggled wickedly, shooting knives at bigger heartless. Xane screamed.

"Am. Not!" She cried, slashing the heartless. Larxene sighed and continued on.

"Or-" Larxene threw a knife at a line of heartless, "Are you jealous of Akira?"

Xane stopped. Larxene did as well. Xane stared at the floor. Suddenly, stray heartless lunged for them. Xane threw her arm out, making a forcfield. She growled.

"I'm not jealous of a poser," She hissed, twirling her copied keyblade.

-----

"For all I know, you could be the next keyblade wielder." Said Ichiro, laughing. Akira laughed along. Keiko snorted.

"Yeah, and I'm a princess," Keiko mumbled sarcastically. Akira smiled.

"Oh come on. Me a keyblade wielder? Psht." She sighed, looking down.

This was Akira's last day with Keiko and Ichiro. And now...

------

"Mmm..." Akira opened her eyes, scratching her head. Those people....that conversation....

"Who...are they?" She asked herself.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!

=O ur making these really good! and im trying not to say the same things over but its hard lol

Bellaisima358

Ok, hardest chapter I've written so far.

Day 14
Happy Birthday...to me.

A hospital room, drenched in white and grey, was the scene of a birth. A birth of what many believed a hero.

"Push ma'am! It's almost out!" shouted a doctor inside the delivery room. A mouse and a man sat outside, hearing the graphic labor from the outside.The man paced, wincing everytime the woman giving labor screamed in agony.

"It's alright," the mouse assured the man. The man nodded, still pacing.

"I just hope...the organization won't find her..." He mumbled to himself, "They've-they've been threatening Misa and me..." He trailed off. The mouse shook his head.

"We've got the place under complete surveilance, Mr. Sairi," The mouse assured. Mr. Sairi smiled.

"Thanks sire," He said, smiling warmly. Mr. Sairi had dark brown hair, almost black, with soft brown eyes. He wore a button up shirt, and brown pants, not fitting his young figure.

"Just call me Mickey," The mouse added, smiling back. Suddenly, the shouts from the doctor and the woman named Misa ended. A wail of a baby replaced them.

Mr. Sairi tensed. Mickey smiled.

"Caleb Sairi?" A doctor called. The door from the room swung open, and a female in blue scrubs walked out. He signaled him to come in.

He did so, and spotted Misa, her black hair cascading down her hospital gown, laying on a bed. She was still, holding a pink blanket. Mr. Sairi's brown eyes widened.

"It's a girl." She said, holding her out to him. Mr. Sairi gently took the baby out of her hands, hodling her to his chest. He looked down at it, and felt his heart thud faster.

It was a beautiful baby girl. She had bright green eyes, like Misa's, and light skin contrasted against her pink lips. He stared in awe.

"What will you name her, Mr. and Mrs. Sairi?" A nurse asked, breaking the family moment. Misa and Mr. Sairi looked at eachother.

"Akira." They said in unison, "Akira Sairi."

------

Akira turned over on her bed, groaning in her sleep.

-----

"Misa!" Mr. Airi shouted. Suddenly, a clamor of noise broke through his cry. Silence.

Misa Sairi froze in fear. Was that..?

She grabbed the small baby playing in a nearby crib, wrapping it in a red blanket. She grabbed a pipe from the bottom of the kitchen sink and ran for the door. She stopped in her tracks as a black figure assembled before her. It was those cloaked people again.

"Hand her over, Misa Airi," The cloaked man(?) ordered. Misa stayed still for a few seconds, then remembered she had a pipe in her hand. She gathered her strength and striked the man with the pipe, running for the other exit.

"Ow!" He said. He rubbed his head, then remembered the girl. He disintegrated into darkness, and followed her.

As she ran past the stairs, a man (not cloaked) struggled his way out of the main room upstairs. Misa stopped, eyes wide.

"Misa!" He shouted.

"C-Caleb?" She stuttered.

"Take Akira! Protect-" A cloaked figure gagged him, then put a knife at his throat. She unhooded herself, revealing blonde hair and electric green eyes.

"Say goodbye to your little Caleb, brat," She said, cutting his throat fiercely. Caleb fell to the floor, blood oozing out. Misa's eyes widened again, and she ran, holding back a scream.

She brust out the kitchen exit, holding Akira close to her. She ran the streets of Hollow Bastion, looking for a quick way out of there. It was late at night, so there was no one outside at the moment. The streets and alleys were completely empty. She felt tears burn her eyes.

She stopped at the bridge, panting. "Mickey!" She shouted. "We need you!"

A cackle of laughter boomed behind her. She spun around, holding the child still.

"Misa," The man cooed, "Give us the girl. We'll spare you're life..." He reached out for the baby.

Misa snatched her back, holding her even closer. The baby never cried.

"You're making a big mistake," The man said. Misa shook her head.

"Xemnas, I will NEVER make a deal with you," She snarled fiercly. Xemnas grinned.

"You don't need to." He said. Suddenly, Misa felt numb. Black wisps ate at her feet. She looked up at Xemnas frantically.

"No. Please...don't do this!" She shouted, trying to break free. Xemnas sighed.

"You have defied us for the last time Misa. If you had given her to us long before, you would have lived." Misa felt herself slipping, nothingness consuming her. As it reached Akira, she panicked.

"She's just a baby!" She cried, "She can't help you!"

"Oh save it, Misa Sairi. You shall join your husband soon." Suddenly, Misa fell to the floor, her cold and now lifeless hands letting go of Akira. Akira stumbled down, and started to cry. Xemnas picked up the girl, cradling her in his arms. He smiled evily.

"Now future Keyblade Master," He said, holding his hand up to inject the darkness in her, "You shall join us."

Suddenly, the little girl picked up her small handing, trying to shield herself from the man. A light flashed. Xemnas moaned in pain as he let Akira go. A creature caught the girl as she flew in midair, still wrapped in her red blanket. He shot out beams of light from a weapon at the man, and soon the man dissapeared.

The creature held a golden keyblade, the child in the other. He looked at the child one more time, and gasped.

Her once soft green eyes were now blood red.

------

Akira jolted upwards in fear, about to scream. She put her hand over her mouth to stop that scream. She felt those cold hands of Misa Sairi around her, and the warm words of Caleb Sairi as he and Misa named her. She felt her lip quivering, tears on the verge of spilling out.

"Misa and Caleb Sairi," she wimpered quietly, trying not to wake Roxas and Axel in their bunk beds, "My-parents."

She lay back down on her bed, pulling her knees to her chest. A stray tear fell down her cheek.

"Happy birthday," She whispered, "To me."

A

Azrael

YES! Another chapter! Cool shit as always brah

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!

*double, triple gasp!!!* O-M-G!!!!!!!!! that was sooooooooooooooooo sad!!!!

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

omg, I'm a dude and yet I feel like I'm bout to cry. That was so sad, happy b-day Akira. Man that girl has had a jacked-up life.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

Chos, it's okay to cry, regardless age, gender, and ect.
Xemnas has a heart bitter and cruel and a personallity to match.

Ok for one its Chaos and two I know it's okay to cry I'm man enough to do it unlike some peoplel who try to act all tough and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back