• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favorite drive form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

favorite drive form

• valor form

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • wisdom form

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • limit form

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • master form

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • anti form

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • final form

Votes: 26 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

I'd voted Limit Form. Although I haven't played it myself, I do certainly like the fact it brings Dodge Roll to the mix.

State

Awards
Sora's KH2 clothes recolored to those of KH and using the first installment's abilities, Limit form.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Final form just looks awesome and is really the most powerful drive form, and it`s kind of challenging to get which makes it all the more rewarding. Thats definetly what I vote for.

Gram

Banned
Awards
1. thank u! finally a poll with limit form.

2. wrong section...

3. i vote limit form.

gamerboie

why you people hating on valor form!!? its the best.... really just cuz i like red and the ground pulses when he walks... and he is red... wait... i like pure bash and slash no magic... i hate magic... thats wut potions are for

Aliahya

Bronze Member
I love the attacks that master has, plus its easy to level up in the land of dragons

xHiddenMemories

I have to say I like all for all their uniqe abilities..I have to say my most favorite is Limit form..
But some I do like to use but can not be good at some times..Like valor..i love to combo attacks and ablities you can use with Valor..but I don't like the fact that you can't use magic, or heal yourself with cure...Wisdom I like that you can dash and like glide across the ground on your feet..But the jump is not all that good for me..I Do love that you can shoot magical blue arrows out of your keyblade xD Very fun and easy for some battles. Master I LOVE THE JUMP >:D I do love that one..and you run fast >:] very fun indeed..and for Final..I just love that you can fly in that form..I always use that when I'm able to.. :] But Limit I just love that you get ablilities from Kingdomhearts one and you can dodge roll, and you get healed when you use your special attacks like the..uh...oh gosh...I can't remember the names..BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! xD
So I like all the forms but I like Limit the best..Its funnn :3

xHiddenMemories

I forgot Anti form! D;
Strong as hell..But...no healing at all..It can be quite annoying sometimes espcially in a boss battle when you want to use like Valor or master etc..and you get Anti..I love Anti cuz he is epicly strong..but he can't heal at all until your limit runs out..and you can't change back.. D; GAH!
Its annoying..but I love it at the same time >o<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back