• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fears about Birth by Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
my fear is that the game is too hyped out and it turns out the game play sucks and the story is like kh 1 were i only gets really interesting till the end

It could be like KHII.
Not interesting at all. :/

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Knowing the game's long is nice, but having a long game with shitty gameplay would suck.

Agreed. That's what I'm mostly worried about.

Combat gameplay looks great, but I'm more worried about how difficult it'll be. I want a game that's challenging, like KH1 where you had these puzzles to figure out. And I want the bosses to be thinking games too, like with the Ursula fight in KH1.

C

Crossroads

KHII wasn't THAT bad guys. Jesus. It wasn't as good as KHI but it wasn't horrible like you guys are making sound. Wow.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
KHII wasn't THAT bad guys. Jesus. It wasn't as good as KHI but it wasn't horrible like you guys are making sound. Wow.
It wasn't bad. But it wasn't good.
So, naturally, why would anybody want BBS to be like KHII? D:

UnstoppableSound

I mean from what we've seen BBS looks awsome, but what if it ends up really easy like KH 2? Or it's really short? I mean we've all got out fears about the game. I think it's best to voice our fears now instead of letting them eat us up till the game comes out

Well, then you think wrong. What's the point of thinking about how bad it could be before it's even come out? That just makes you a horrible fan and will cause you to worry until the game comes out. If you're going to be stupid and start bashing/thinking the game is going to be bad already, then why bother at all? You won't be able to tell anything until it comes out. Pointless thread.

Awards
I have total confidence in the story and its length.
I'm doubting its difficulty.

The only thing I've seen so far that looks like it will provide a remote challenge is the camera controls. Not really being sarcastic though, a KH1 styled camera is a plus in my book.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Xaldin is a GOD. haha

Not when compared to this guy!

chuck_norris.jpg

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back