• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fears about Birth by Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightLegends

Yep, I'm buying it no matter what. But, I'd say it looks like it has a good story from what we've seen so far. The only thing that I'm a bit worried about is, the game being cut down, because of the fact that its on a PSP, or controls being bad seeing how, we only have one analog stick, and no L2 or R2 (Which makes me wonder how the camera will be controlled)

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
The camera could be controlled by the shoulder buttons, and the PSP can utilize the arrow keys, which aren't really used in KH, so they are actually gaining buttons.

tacochance

My HUGEST fear, is that it'll end as a cliff hanger, or it'll be too hard for me to beat, mostly the first one, I can beat most any game. If it ends as a cliffhanger, I'm soooooo gonna be pissed

My HUGEST fear, is that it'll end as a cliff hanger, or it'll be too hard for me to beat, mostly the first one, I can beat most any game. If it ends as a cliffhanger, I'm soooooo gonna be pissed

don't worry about not being able to beat it. i mean, really..

as for the cliffhanger, that would be ridiculously annoying. i would stop playing square enix's games if they did that.

Takarifan101

I hope that it won't have too much to it
From what we've seen it looks mangable
in kh 2 it took longer to grasp all the battle concepts, it took a couple of replays

Marly

Awards

It won't be a cliffhanger. Aqua dies. Ven fuses with someone. And Terra becomes some form or is part of Xehanort.

Negative

My fear is that the Disney worlds get watered down and suck like most of them did in KH2. I'm hoping they stick to the stories from the original movies but still have a point in the plot, which they probably will have seeing the Enchanted Domain and Maleficent. Hopefully it's the same with Castle of Dreams and Snow White's world.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
My fear is that the Disney worlds get watered down and suck like most of them did in KH2. I'm hoping they stick to the stories from the original movies but still have a point in the plot, which they probably will have seeing the Enchanted Domain and Maleficent. Hopefully it's the same with Castle of Dreams and Snow White's world.

The plot wit hthe BwHoPL makes one think the other worlds will have more inclusion though, like with the PoH in KH1.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
My fear is that the gameplay will suck.

They have the maps. They have the annoying Objective popups from KH2. Here's what I hope for the released version of BBS.

They get rid of the popup, and keep the maps BUT use it in a more "Legend of Zelda" style, so that while you may have it, everything is still a puzzle for you.

And guys, didn't Nomura said the whole game is about as long as one of the numbered Final Fantasy's? So if thats true, we'll have a long game in BBS.

C

Crossroads

My fear is that the gameplay will suck.

They have the maps. They have the annoying Objective popups from KH2. Here's what I hope for the released version of BBS.

They get rid of the popup, and keep the maps BUT use it in a more "Legend of Zelda" style, so that while you may have it, everything is still a puzzle for you.

And guys, didn't Nomura said the whole game is about as long as one of the numbered Final Fantasy's? So if thats true, we'll have a long game in BBS.

I don't remember him saying that but if he did that's great.

Marly

Awards
I don't think Nomura has said that. "Numbered Final Fantasy's" is way too broad. The numbered Final Fantasy's vary way too much in length.

Theart

Awards
Here it is, from the Ultimania interview:
And how about BbS?

Nomura: Birth by Sleep will be a very important game that collects everything about the series into one story. With the three main characters, the story is as big as one of the numbered Final Fantasies. We put in a lot of connections to it in Days, and I think that a lot of questions and unknowns from the previous game will be answered in Birth by Sleep. Also, there will be quite a few original characters from previous making an appearance.

C

Crossroads

Here it is, from the Ultimania interview:
And how about BbS?

Nomura: Birth by Sleep will be a very important game that collects everything about the series into one story. With the three main characters, the story is as big as one of the numbered Final Fantasies. We put in a lot of connections to it in Days, and I think that a lot of questions and unknowns from the previous game will be answered in Birth by Sleep. Also, there will be quite a few original characters from previous making an appearance.

Fawk ya

Theart

Awards
See, I told you so! LOL I kid, I kid.

EDIT:
So the main worry now is the gameplay, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back