• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix to include "Secret Episode"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yaaay convulsion! :D Wanna bet it's just gonna add more headache? c:

I have no great desire to get the FM. I have money for other things first. :/
Youtube here I come!! :D

Download the scenes to your PSP and then watch it...then you'll feel just as good as any kid who actually has the game.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
I'll do that once I can trust my computer to handle it...or have my friend do it. c:
I mean seriously...
I'll take them new scenes/etc. via video form. NOT purchasing the game AGAIN. Dx That's just silly in my book. I don't have money for that right now. :/

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I'm thinking this will have something to do with like the mystery title. And this 'secret episode' will probably be harder to unlock than anything else lol

kupo1121

Awards
It depends what else they add to the game...if it is more then cutscenes (and the new Monstro mirage arena shows it will have more then just cutscenes, even if it is little) so if it has a lot, like KH2FM did...I'll consider purchasing it...probly will anyways though.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont tihnk it's worth it for us to but it....still i don't understand why they kept these scenes secret...if their new scenes that involve kh3d, than it's fine, but if these are new scenes that are just extra BBS related, than it was pretty dumb of Se not to put them in the english version

kupo1121

Awards
i dont tihnk it's worth it for us to but it....still i don't understand why they kept these scenes secret...if their new scenes that involve kh3d, than it's fine, but if these are new scenes that are just extra BBS related, than it was pretty dumb of Se not to put them in the english version

Exactly, considering the US version was just released, I wouldn't be shocked if they were thinking of these things while making the US version, which means they could have added them too the game, but they didn't...I can't complain since the game is still great, but I am hurt by it a little...not much though.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Exactly, considering the US version was just released, I wouldn't be shocked if they were thinking of these things while making the US version, which means they could have added them too the game, but they didn't...I can't complain since the game is still great, but I am hurt by it a little...not much though.

I felt a little sting, but I'm not letting it get to me. C: I'm just eagerly awaiting the secrets from the FM that will add to the future of the series. :D

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I'm kinda surprised that they -can- even add more story content. To me, the game's story seemed rather tightly wound.

R

Rooster Cogburn

So, does anyone think the Secret Episode might pertain to Atw apprentice's betrayal?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
That would be awesome, but, I kinda think it's meant to be something playable...

Allister Rose

French Lover
i doubt we will get to se that in BBS right away...maybe we get to play as the mysterious figure..

Aquaman OS

Unless they are going to program a brand new character, it's probably post game stuff with Aqua.

Allister Rose

French Lover
it doens't necesarily have to be a brand new character...it could be all about aqua, but considering it's secret, i tihnk even if we did play it we wouldn't understand it completely

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
i wanna see what happens after bbs, but before kh1. lol how, and what exactly happens to everyone in radiant garden.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Well, considering the front page says there will be a new armored character, there are plenty of options. To me, they are narrowed down to 2-

1: The new Armored character will have a connection to 3D/The mystery game.
2: It'll just be Eraqus in his armor.

We won't know 'til January....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back