• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

finally BBS is old news

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I have a bad feeling someone is going to post a thread of spoilers the night before the game is released.

then if I were you if your so sared of that then just don't come on here at all until you get the game and beat it.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I predict that the week of the 7th, the site will be very vacant, and then it will suddenly spark up again. I think that describes the mindsets of most of us.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
yeah that could be true even though I beat the game already I'm sure some of you might actually hate it. Others might fall in love with it.

FOr me I thought it was better than KH2 and KH Re CoM put together.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That will be like the first week or so. We have the people who don't sleep who will play, so we'll know everything by then. Then a month later after most people have played, BBS will be old.

Just for clarification, we will not allow BBS spoilers in the open until October.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
when bbs comes out on september 7th could we say something like Vanitas looks like sora
without spoiler tags the day it gets released?

(facepalm) HECK NO. For one thing, Britain doesn't get it until the 10th which means those who are avoiding spoilers and live in the UK would have to abandon the forums.

I'd say wait until DECEMBER before you start removing spoiler tags. >_>

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The release of the game will only heighten discussion, as all of those people hiding from spoilers will finally get their chance to weigh in.
Plus, there's always Re:coded and KH3D news.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
ooh
i can just imagine what the angry fanboys will come up with after finishing the game and nitpicking every single thing in it

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
ooh
i can just imagine what the angry fanboys will come up with after finishing the game and nitpicking every single thing in it

Yeah, I'm afraid of that too. They'll probably complain because apparently some fans think that if it isn't KH1 or KH3 then it is suddenly crap -_-

I still believe BBS to be the best out of the series to be honest... so any nitpicky insults towards it would probably come out as pure ignorance in my mind.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Actually, my only nitpicky complaint as of now is that it should have been a console game.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Actually, my only nitpicky complaint as of now is that it should have been a console game.

...Why? Why does it matter if it's a console game or handheld? The only true difference (besides graphics) between a console and a handheld is that a console goes to a TV and a handheld is something you can take everywhere. And even then, you can plug your PSP into the TV so it feels like a console game anyway.

But then again, it is a nitpicky complaint so...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Wow...was this thread a jynx or something...cause the day after it was created all these videos come up and new wallpapers, etc. So much hype to the point where my computer wasn't able to get on KHInsider Forums because the server was too busy lol...perfect timing!

Sakulily

This definitely won't be the end of the hype at any rate.

If anything, it'll only get more hyped around places.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
recooded comes out in october and then 3ds in july

O

Oberon

stop coming on because the game comes out?

lol no. I don't come here soley for kingdom hearts, so that'd be silly imo. among other things we're really a final fantasy forum too, despite the name. :p

we still have more kh games to go, as well, but i'm under the impression you mean temporarily be inactive, so i guess this is a bit irrelevant on my part. lol

watch, i'm betting it'll get a final mix or something on the ps2 or ps3. though i'm not sure if nomura and others have denied interest in making a fm for bbs.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
How do u know? We still have the launch trailer that could contain new info, Nomura might do more interviews, and the official site could reveal more. S-E is very good at surprising fans when they expect no surprise (Pete as a D-Link for example)

Wait, Pete's a D-Link?peteshocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back