• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► First Fanfic! w00t!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
thanks dd ^^ good, cause if people keep reading this, ill keep writing :)
might not be as many chappies up as often in a couple weeks, doing my gcses and i wont have time. *rolls eyes* damn revision.
ah well, heres another chappy for you ^_^

Chapter Six

The early morning sunrise peeked over the horizon, sending brilliant beams of pure, white light over the mirrored waves. Everything on the beach was quiet, apart from the relaxing repetition of the waves crashing on the shore, receeding, and crashing down again. It looked like another perfect day on the Destiny Islands.

Sora, content in his sleep, was unaware of it all. He was in such a deep sleep that it was as though nothing could wake him. Well, apart from a jagged rock on the cool stone floor. The sharp pain shattered his peaceful sleep. Groaning, he sat up and rubbed his back. Looking up through the cracks in the ceiling, he noticed the pink sky, and the steadily rising sun.

"Morning already?" he thought to himself.

Looking down, he saw Kairi, fast asleep, lost in her world of dreams. With the bright morning sunlight filtering through the cracks in the stone, she looked so peaceful. Almost angelic. Sora gazed at her a while, running his fingers carefully through her soft, red hair. He didn't want to wake her up.

Sora knew that by tomorrow, he'd be gone. He decided he wanted to do something special for her before he left. Something that would last until he was back. His thoughts turned to Riku. He wanted him to be back so much. He was so worried about him, but he didn't want to leave Kairi again. All he wanted, more than anything else, was for them all to be together on the islands again. Just like it used to be. He stood up, and decided he'd take a walk.

He kissed Kairi's cheek and left the Secret Place. The sunlight was almost blinding, and the air felt so warm against his skin. He took off his shoes and began to wander down the beach, admiring the beautiful island scenery he'd missed so much. Everything was so familiar, but also... different. Two years had passed, and his island home seemed different to the way he remembered it. But it didn't matter. He was just happy to be home, where he belonged. The golden sand sifted between his toes, and the ocean sprayed his face with its friendly, salty scent. He sat down on the shore, his feet in the water. Picking up a nearby pebble, he skimmed it across the water.

Sora's thoughts turned to the night before. How he and Kairi had stayed up nearly all night talking. He'd thought of nothing else while he was away, and he'd enjoyed every second of it. He lay back on the sand, looking up at the lilac sky. A few white, fluffy clouds had formed.

"Looks like rain..." he thought. He soon began to doze off, closing his eyes, and losing all conscious thought.

"Sora!" he jumped up after being rudely awoken. "Sora!" he knew he'd heard something that time. He turned around. Lying in the sand was a keyblade. A little freaked out, Sora walked over and picked it up. He examined it, felt the cold metal against his skin.

"This is mine..." he realised. "But how did it get here?" It was a strange occurrance, but, after realising it was his own, Sora couldn't resist. He playfully swiped at the air, jumping, turning, and landing again. He whirled it around his head, and sliced at some bushes.

"OUCH!!!" a voice shouted loudly. Shocked, Sora fell back onto the sand. Startled by the talking bush, he moved backwards. After the initial shock had faded, Sora realised he had to look. What if it was dangerous? He cautiously parted the bushes, ready to strike at any moment. But what he found was much more puzzling.

"Donald?!" his eyes widened. He dropped the keyblade in shock. "Goofy? What are you doing here? You weren't supposed to be here until sunset!"

yup, another twist. let me know what you think ^^
if theres anything you think i need to improve, please say so. i need some cc :)

lv_kh0720

0.o what? snowdog, if that's serious then you better tell him if you're a girl or a boy, or your sig is telling us if you're a girl
((^ nah that's just off topics))

now back to topic...like the chapters, wanna more wanna more ;)

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
lol im a girl, hope that clears some stuff up :eek: lol
thankyou so much for all these comments, they really do mean a lot to me!
ill update as often as i can with this, i dont wanna leave you wondering what's gonna happen next!

Chapter Seven

Afraid that Kairi would wake up and find them, Sora jumped into the bushes.

"Why are you here?" he questioned. "It was sunset, not sunrise!"

"Talk about happy to see us," Donald said sarcastically, rubbing the red bump on his white head. Goofy just smiled, hunched behind the bushes.

"Ignore him," Goofy smiled. "So how did everything go with Kairi?" Sora blushed.

"It went ok," he said. "But she didn't take the news of me leaving well..." Sora looked away. "I don't want to leave her behind." Donald shook his head.

"I know," he quacked. "You can't blame her, Sora. Two years is a long time to be alone. You'll be together again, you just need to find Riku first." True, a lot of the time, Donald was completely incomprehensible, but from time to time, that duck made a lot of sense. His heart was in the right place, even if his brain wasn't. Sora smiled at him.

"Thanks, Donald," Sora felt reassured, after being reminded of what mattered. "So where is King Mickey?"

"He's taking the Gummi Ship for repairs," Goofy explained. Movement at the other side of the bushes caught his eye. "Gawrsh, she's purty, Sora." Sora peeked through the leaves.

"It's Kairi!" he gasped. "I'll be back later, at sunset." He left the keyblade and jumped back over the bushes.

"Hey, Sora!" Goofy cried, waving the keyblade. But he was already too far away to hear.

Sora stepped carefully across the beach, behind Kairi, who was looking out towards the vast, glittering sea. He covered her eyes with his big hands.

"Guess who?!" he whispered in her ear, moving his hands towards her waist, hugging her. Kairi giggled, turning to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Good morning," she smiled, gazing into his deep, beautiful eyes. "I was worried, I woke up and you'd disappeared." She played with his hair.

"Oh, sorry about that," he said, stroking her face with one hand. "I went for a walk."

"That's ok," she hugged him. "I brought you your shoes, but I don't feel like giving them to you." Refreshed after sleeping, Kairi was energetic and playful. "You aren't getting them without a fight."

"Really?" Sora laughed. "I'd like to see you stop me!" Kairi took off along the beach, splashing in the waves as she tore away. Sora was faster. Within seconds, he'd caught up. He wrestled her to the ground, grabbing his shoes. He sat on her as he pulled his shoes back on.

"I win," he grinned," I got my shoes back!"

"No fair," she pulled herself up, laughing. "You cheated!"

"Fine," he replied. "It's time for your swim anyway." He put her over his shoulder and carried her towards the water. Kairi kicked, screamed and laughed as he threw her in. Giggling, she pulled him in with her. It was just like old times.

As they splashed eachother playfully, joking, Sora realised it wouldn't last long. They had to treasure every moment. In a few short hours, they'd be separated again. And there was nothing either of them could do about it.

another happy chappy, there was a lot of doom and gloom before it ^^
oh, and dont think i forgot about donald and goofy at the end there, youll find out why they're there soon enough ;)

Justice will prevail.
I like this fic....heh heh. Can you get a room? :D ........he he.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
L337 kybldmstr said:
*Walks up to snowdog and kisses her*
aww, thankyou *blushes* lol
thanks kk, here's some more cookies *hands kk a biiiig bag of cookies*
oh, and dd, he does. he just says it with a weird voice :D
heres the next chappy for all you guys. you're all awesome.

Chapter Eight

The gathering clouds darkened as what had been a perfect day drew to a close. The winds howled as they ripped through the trees, whipping the waves into a frenzy, flinging sand through the air. It was almost sunset. The beautiful pink sky broke through small gaps in the dominating clouds. Sora and Kairi sheltered under some trees as the rain began to speckle the ground.

As it got heavier and heavier, Kairi curled up in Sora's arms, where she felt safe. She knew it was time, but she couldn't bear to see him leave.

"Please," she begged, tugging at his wet shirt. "Don't leave me again, I'm sure the King can find Riku." Sora shook his head.

"I'm sorry," he said under his breath, getting a little upset. "I have to go, Kairi. You know I'd stay if I could, but Riku needs me."

"But... I need you too..."

Sora held her even tighter.

"Kairi, don't make this even worse than it is," a tear rolled down his cheek. "I need you. I wish I didn't have to leave. I wish Riku would be here, safe, with us. I wish that storm had never happened. I wish none of it had."

Kairi's heart almost tore in two as she saw the once mighty keyblade master breaking down before her eyes. Head in his hands, he sobbed into his palms as the thunderous clouds rolled in from the vast ocean. It hurt her to see him in so much pain. She wanted to do anything possible to help him, to ease his suffering.

Sora was in a terrible state of mind. Torn between his true love and his best friend, he thought it over, again and again. "Did I make the right decision?" he wondered, trying to see it all from different perspectives. Then his mind turned to a darker thought: "What if I don't make it back? I didn't get to do anything special for her today... Wait." his line of thought stopped dead. "Yeah, I'll do that." He turned to Kairi.

"Here," he took off his silver necklace. "I want you to have this." Kairi was stunned.

"No," she refused. "I could never take that from you." Sora was persistent.

"Please," he said. "This way, I'll always be there with you, even if it seems like I'm far away." Smiling, Kairi reconsidered, and nodded. He beamed and helped her put it on.

"There," he smiled. "It looks perfect." Kairi thought for a moment. She took off her armband.

"I know it's not the same," she said. "But it's only fair. I want you to have something to remember me by while you're away." Sora smiled, and took her hand.

"I could never forget you, Kairi."

hope you like it ^^
i've just noticed how much sora has cried so far... o_O lol
he's so romantic, lol

Endgame

:D
For a first fanfic, it's very well done, especially considering you havn't played KH. An accurate and enthralling description of the Destiny Islands scene, if abeit unoriginal. I'm still reading the next few chapters, but I have to say, that you have made a strong start.

l337 said:
Don't be smart, 212. It gets you nowhere.

Heh. Made me laugh.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
Kaptain Kool said:
That was great snowdog.(The chapter AND the cookies!:D)
no problem, anytime you need cookies, you can come to me ^^
thankyou dd, youre awesome.
*huggles everyone for great comments*
thankyou zetsumi, it sucks that i havent played kh2 yet, but like i said, i promise i'll try to fix stuff up once i have if there's anything contradictory in there ^^ i know about the destiny islands descriptions, it's annoying describing the same place over and over again. thanks for your comments though, i appreciate it!
i had no idea my fanfic would come this far, i thought the thread would die ^^;
another chappy for yee, there's still more to come though, lol
thanks again!
oh, and kisses for L337! :D

Chapter Nine

The weather was getting even worse. A thunderstorm raged overhead. The once peaceful, idyllic island paradise was being torn apart by the violent conditions. It was only a few minutes before sunset. Well, at least as far as Sora and Kairi could tell. Even the tiny breaks in the cloud had been patched up by an enormous blanket of grey haze. They had taken shelter in the Secret Place, it was far too risky to be standing around outside.

Sora held Kairi's delicate body close to his own as they hugged. He wanted every single moment to stay with him on his journey.

"I promise I'll be back," he reassured her. "I'll be with King Mickey, he'll make sure I come back to you in one piece." She nodded in response.

"I know," she said. "And I'll be out here, every day, waiting for you." Sora smiled.

"I'll be back as soon as I've found Riku," he pulled away from her so that he could see her face. Both their faces were wet with tears.

"I'll always be waiting for you, Sora..." she paused for a moment. She took a deep breath. "I love you." An even bigger smile erupted from Sora's tear-stained face.

"I love you too, Kairi," he kissed her on the lips. It seemed to last for eternity, which was a good thing, considering neither of them wanted it to end. He ran his fingers through her hair. Caressed her soft cheeks. He pulled away reluctantly, and gazed into her loving eyes. She gazed back at his perfect face, and his vivid blue eyes. She then looked up at the cracks in the stone ceiling.

"It's really dark," she sighed. "You'd better get going." He sighed heavily, and kissed her again. She held him closely.

"I promise I'll be back, Kairi," he whispered into her ear. "Then I'll never leave you again." She smiled.

"I'll look forward to it," she said, losing her grip one last time as he moved away. "Take care of yourself, I don't want anything to happen to you."

"It won't," he calmed her worried mind. He kissed her again, one last time, knowing he had to go. "I'll see you soon, Kairi." Her tiny hand slipped from his grasp as he turned to leave. He took one last look at her, blowing her a kiss.

"Take care of yourself, Kairi," he said, drying his eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too, Sora," she wiped her face.

And in a moment, he was gone. Worst of all, she didn't know when she'd next see him. It could be months. Even years.

there you have it...
let me know what you guys think, your opinions are what count ^^
i should have the next chappy up tomorrow night (tuesday night) if there are some comments here for me ^^
lots of lurve to all!

Destiny_Seeker

ugh zetsumi is right..this is unoriginal. no offense but i felt like i was about to fall asleep through half of it..it was really really boring to me, you need to work on your grammar a lot more, and come up with a better plot or else all you're going to attract to this fic is n00bs

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
sorry KK but im gonna have to take D_S's side on this one (but you're still one of my best friends/fans ;) ) but he's right it is kind of unoriginal..and i think you went the wrong way in making the title "First Fanfic!w00t!" because it seems a lot of new writers are using that same title lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back