• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep English Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
You're a bit late. The trailer has already been post several times.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
^ I agree although the voice might be fake the trailer isn't. It had english gameplay so how could it be fake?

S

SoulSilver

I think it might be real now, did anyone notice at the end when it said KH BBS well usually theres a japanese writing under it, but theres nothing in this one, it could be real.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Lalalalala, It's not real. -Puts Head in Sand- I'm not listening, I'm not believing. The voice isn't real. The trailer isn't real. I don't believe it exists, like 358/2 Days.

Jakek9

I don't believe it's real. Someone could have taken a few clips, added a few english words here and there, maybe even edited it for a temporary english patch. I mean, they're only showing a few scenes and some gameplay.

Not to mention, Square loves it's English voice actors to sound in character. Does yoda sound in character? I mean I wouldn't put it past Square, but I doubt they would quit searching intill they found a voice that would fit.

S

SoulSilver

alright I get what you are saying, I just wish we got a stupid trailer already its been 5 months since the release, you would think they would give us some new info.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Looks like all the naysayers just got owned again. Lol.. two fails in one week? (Jungle Book first and now the actual trailer)

Edit: Before anyone gets their panties up in a bunch, I'm referring to the ones who straight up said "fake." Approaching the subject of a left out world or a new trailer should be with a little skepticism, but it doesn't mean it's always going to be fake until someone proves. Honestly, I don't know about trailer, but images of the Jungle Book world were pretty convincing to me (It looked too KHy to be fake.), but I was still a bit skeptical thanks to Xaldin's prank, so I never posted.

Last edited:

DarMar106

I was one of the few believers out there :)...bit bummed by the september release date though

Jakek9

Looks like all the naysayers just got owned again. Lol.. two fails in one week? (Jungle Book first and now the actual trailer)

Edit: Before anyone gets their panties up in a bunch, I'm referring to the ones who straight up said "fake." Approaching the subject of a left out world or a new trailer should be with a little skepticism, but it doesn't mean it's always going to be fake until someone proves. Honestly, I don't know about trailer, but images of the Jungle Book world were pretty convincing to me (It looked too KHy to be fake.), but I was still a bit skeptical thanks to Xaldin's prank, so I never posted.
I picture it this way. Bquestion everything, before truly beliveing it's real. In other words,

SHIT! It's real. Damnit thats dissapointing.

tangerine

Awards
I secretly hope that whoever that voice belongs to finishes every speech with: "I'm Leonard Nemoy. Thank you and goodnight."

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
who actually listens to any of the dialogue? all it consists of is

"friends friends heart cringe heart heart friends connection darkness heartless oh shi---"

TheBigCheezBoy

Four fails, actually.

There were those pictures Fai posted - everyone else knew they were fake, but not these peeps. And then my thread, where I calmly and collectively tried to induce some intelligent thoughts regarding the matter with LOGIC! and REASONING!, but alas, I am an evil troll, and I am always wrong.

Right guys? :)

TheBigCheezBoy

kid, everyone is right and wrong at some point, and everyone gets flamed.

think nothing of it.
But I wanna gloat moar... :(

KHI has failed way too many times now to just "think nothing of it." CHANGE needs to be implemented!

roe_obama-katana.jpg

My kind of change! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back