• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funny Names

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
Plenty of people have funny names. One of my best friends last name is Hosack, (hoe-sack), and it's really funny cause she is really skinny, blonde, and has the basic outside appearance stereotype of a high school whore. She's not, but still.

Anyone else know some funny names?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
there was a person i knew named

soyla vaca del campo

which translates to

im the cow from the field

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
seriously? Dude..... AWESOME

serious as a tree

i read a story about a girl named

Le-ah

which was pronounce
le dash uh

apparently her teachers couldn't pronounce her name, and her mom got angry saying:
"the dash dont be silent"

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I've heard of one girl named 'Shithead'. Pronounced 'Shi-theed'. Poor girl obviously had parents who couldn't spell worth anything.
Then there's always 'Orangejello' and 'Lemonjello'. Twins. Pronounced 'Or-ahn-zhello' and 'Lem-ahn-zhello'.
And I actually knew a guy whose last name was Pitts, and his parents named him Harry.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Jetplane
Harry Potter
Yoda
Butters
The Mage, since no one ever remembers my characters' names and have trouble pronouncing them. .

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
My friends told me that there is a Singaporean man whose name was a combination of the superheroes like Superman or something...

Oh, found the article:
Man named after superheroes

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I've heard of one girl named 'Shithead'. Pronounced 'Shi-theed'. Poor girl obviously had parents who couldn't spell worth anything.

was just gonna post that one.

YUPPP

I knew a girl in High School named Satin Sheets.

And on of my moms patients names was Kal-El. Yeah...

Realm Walker

I actually heard of someone named Suko (it's pronounced Soo-koh, but it looks like Suck-o)

Edit: And one of my best friend's last name is Orji. It got to the point where he had to pronounce it "Orh-jai".

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
so he's a bhuddist ?

lol but black and spanish people give their kids the WORST names. what kind of name is Danshinequia or LaShawnlazyia then there's tyrone and omar and horje (did i spell it right). the list goes on and on

then here are some names of people in my class

Ivanna Twinkel
Hughe Jax
Peter Abbit

nahh, probably just some arabic word that sounded like it

metrifyx

Ever hear about Harry Baals? Poor guy.

serious as a tree

i read a story about a girl named

Le-ah

which was pronounce
le dash uh

apparently her teachers couldn't pronounce her name, and her mom got angry saying:
"the dash dont be silent"

I've heard of that one too. A relative was working in a hospital room setting up computer software or something, and in that room there was a woman whose baby she just named Le-a. It apparently took ten minutes for them to get the spelling right. I feel bad, because she's going to have to explain that almost every day of her life. |D

Awards
Most stereotypical black names, they sound like they were trying to mix old African names and cheap liquor.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Shynonme (Shine-on-me)
Shanaynay, I swear there is this chick with that name at my school with this name.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
tyrone and omar and horje (did i spell it right). the list goes on and on
Omar is actually a very old, arabic name. I'm a hispanic named Omar btw, lol. And Jorge is just the Spanish version of the name George. Don't see how that's too bad, but maybe because I'm hispanic.
-
My mom works as a nurse and the funniest thing I can of is a lady who had twin babies named Anthony and Antonio. They're really not funny names except for when put together like that.
-
There are these kids at my school with the last name Carr.
Race Carr, Ronni Carr, Rusty Carr, Shelby Carr, Penny Carr
-
My history teacher told us about a past student whose named was pronounced shi-thEEd, and spelled Shithead

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back