• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gameinformer KH3D Review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well we're doing a review. I mean it'll be biased, of course. It'll be fair, though. And filled with 10/10s and stuff~ Because that's how we roll.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
you guys are totally free to write your own reviews and send them to us as well if you'd like :3 we may post it on the front page!

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
you guys are totally free to write your own reviews and send them to us as well if you'd like :3 we may post it on the front page!

ohohohoho, i'd be totally up for this....

once i get kh3d and a 3ds

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Awesome~ I'll be sure to write one! I'll try to make it all fancy.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Seems to getting the same scores most post KH2 games got.

doortolight

Awards
I just have to wonder why gameinformer couldn't put something like this into the physical magazine, I was waiting in anticipation for a KH review/info/anything kh in the mag this month but no luck

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I just have to wonder why gameinformer couldn't put something like this into the physical magazine, I was waiting in anticipation for a KH review/info/anything kh in the mag this month but no luck

They will have it in their magazine soon. They don't publish what they publish online in their magazine immediately after. They wait a month or so.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Just to add on, even though it got a 8.25, KH3D got Game of the Month... :D

tumblr_m8evenYi0U1qdrm04o1_500.jpg

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

Just like in a private message? I may end up doing that....

Anyways, some things I've seen so far scrolling through the thread:

1. The Drop system is a very welcome addition, it forces you not to focus too much on one character's story as opposed to the other (and it can be manually controlled so......)
2. LOL if I recall correctly Nomura has stated himself that the game is not targeted at children and the convolution of the story so far before 3D is the proof
3. The script in this game beats the scripts of all the others BY FAR

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Meh. I sort of stopped taking the gameinformer review seriously when he called Cinderella III "bottom of the Barrel" I will openly admit DTV is not exactly the best quality, but that movie is really when the quality started to rise. I havent seen it, nor do I normally like DTVs or take them seriously, but I've heard good things and seen tinkerbell.

ultimately, the rest of the review could've been more in-depth. I find the longer, the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back