• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glimpses of Darkness *A kingdom hearts roleplay*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I know that this kind of stuff happens but it's the fact that Tav promised he would post on saturday more than two weeks ago and I wasn't demanding a post it's just that I value promises highly enough to keep them...

I can understand it, but shit happens bro. So just calm yo tits, and wait like we all know that everyone of us has done one time or another. Look at me! I took a good two weeks to post after the fact that Tav prolly was hoping I would post the day he posted as Irritum. But yeah, promises are cool and all, but they can be broken with no fault of the promisee.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I can understand it, but shit happens bro. So just calm yo tits, and wait like we all know that everyone of us has done one time or another. Look at me! I took a good two weeks to post after the fact that Tav prolly was hoping I would post the day he posted as Irritum. But yeah, promises are cool and all, but they can be broken with no fault of the promisee.
I am calm about it I'm just saying it how it is... and sure I can't blame him for not posting because something else can get in the way because we've all been through that at some point...but I value promises highly because I fulfill them and keep them no matter the cost ... sure it's your choice to make the promise or not but if you make a promise you can either: A Break it and the one whom you made the promise with will think less of you or in the case of friendship or relationship may even dissolve said bond. or B. Keep it and earn trust a little bit easier leading to a possible friendship or relationship.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Shinra, just chill. Have you seriously NEVER had to bend a promise before? All I can say is that I'm glad you weren't waiting on me. You'd have rage quit in the two MONTHS it took me to post. *goes back to her homework*

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Shinra, just chill. Have you seriously NEVER had to bend a promise before? All I can say is that I'm glad you weren't waiting on me. You'd have rage quit in the two MONTHS it took me to post. *goes back to her homework*

Speaking of which Traces post..... >> why you only do Terra stuff... also I take leave next week(two week vacation for the first time in almost a years time XD IN JAPAN HOES XD) so definitely expect posts to start coming from me in all directions x3.

Shinra

Banned
Awards

I am chill and I never had to bend a promise because I think bending or breaking them ruins the integrity of making the promise... like say kkl (hypothetically) promised me he would post on the 10th then I would faithfully wait until the promised date... he didn't post... then I'd wait until Dec 10th... still didn't... sure circumstances could come up during that time but if I didn't know about it I would think he's blowing me off... if he told me something about it we could replace the promise with a new one or dissolve it entirely due to a understanding of a circumstance... if Tavvy would've told me that something was up I would've understood...

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
I am chill and I never had to bend a promise because I think bending or breaking them ruins the integrity of making the promise... like say kkl (hypothetically) promised me he would post on the 10th then I would faithfully wait until the promised date... he didn't post... then I'd wait until Dec 10th... still didn't... sure circumstances could come up during that time but if I didn't know about it I would think he's blowing me off... if he told me something about it we could replace the promise with a new one or dissolve it entirely due to a understanding of a circumstance... if Tavvy would've told me that something was up I would've understood...

>> don't involve me with this even if its just "hypothetical" its still rude >>.

I<3Kiari

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Veto. VETO!! I don't mind if you want to join the RP, but I'm the one with control over Cloud, so you need to pick a different canon character or an OC of your own. Same goes for Kairi. Not trying to be bitchy, just staying facts.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Renn get serious. You took that way too far lol Like we are diddlying married, I promised you a ring and then never bought it for you.

I didn't need to message you that things had come up. You sure never have done so all the times you said you'd post but didn't. Or swore you'd make an rp but NEVER did. I work my ass off and have bills to pay and a life not on the forums. I'm aggravated that you even would have the never to make such a stupid point about promises and friendship.

Your friends IRL definitely treat you like shit. I'd know because you told me all about it and defended their horrible relationships with you till my chocolate face was red from frustration. So umm no. Chill out.

On another note, what is this you've posted about the scar on Renn's chest?? Don't go making things up based on a wound you took from Reforge without informing me first...

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn get serious. You took that way too far lol Like we are diddlying married, I promised you a ring and then never bought it for you.

I didn't need to message you that things had come up. You sure never have done so all the times you said you'd post but didn't. Or swore you'd make an rp but NEVER did. I work my ass off and have bills to pay and a life not on the forums. I'm aggravated that you even would have the never to make such a stupid point about promises and friendship.

Your friends IRL definitely treat you like shit. I'd know because you told me all about it and defended their horrible relationships with you till my chocolate face was red from frustration. So umm no. Chill out.

On another note, what is this you've posted about the scar on Renn's chest?? Don't go making things up based on a wound you took from Reforge without informing me first...

1. will it take emotion to get my point across that I'm already 'chilling out'? also I don't like uncertainty because I want to be sure if something will happen sooner or later. Making an estimate doesn't always lead to the right answer in a math question unless it's the process you need to use but in the case of knowing if you'll post or not is like making an estimate... you deliberate based on the factors involved and then you can come up with a bunch of possible solutions... in this case the possible outcomes are ' Maybe Tav is too busy to post?' or 'is Tav blowing me off?' then I tried messaging you on facebook you didn't answer... and I reconsidered 'is he too busy to answer his facebook too?' or 'is he blowing me off?' once again... I never liked guessing even if it is 'educated' because most of the time guesses are wrong...

2. about that... the blizzaga blade had you injure me with two slashes to the torso I believe and the freezing aura during that attack would've formed an edge of ice across the blunt side of both keyblades thus causing the skin to tear as you slashed me... resulting in the scar I mentioned...

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
sorry bout that but i didnt see that in the currently used charecters table

It's understandable, and I'm sorry about it appearing Cloud is up for grabs when he's actually not. Although thank you for being understanding, I'd also like to say that Rinoa, Zidane and Serah are also taken; but everyone else (besides Lightning and Sazh) are free.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Like I said, you thought too far into the situation. I don't bother with any of that when you do the same type of thing. More so I never said i was posting specifically for you...merely your character was involved. I surely wasn't trying to blow you off -_- my posts always contain more than once focal point.

I feel like nobody really thinks about conversions from KH(the games) to KH(as a role play) though. Anyway Keyblades actually do blunt magical damage lol so that's why I asked. Even so people all have their own ideas etc. I'm done xD I really will post tonight or early am hours tomorrow.

I<3Kiari

Awards
It's understandable, and I'm sorry about it appearing Cloud is up for grabs when he's actually not. Although thank you for being understanding, I'd also like to say that Rinoa, Zidane and Serah are also taken; but everyone else (besides Lightning and Sazh) are free.
OK thanks How about this

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Shinra

Banned
Awards
hey Skitty cat you see my post? and I'm bored even though I'm busy doing my manga for DeviantArt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back