• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well even with that said, I don't think the battle is canon. I think it's just foreshadowing an enemy in KH3 or KH3D, but I don't think the fight would be canon. For example, LS was canon to the story but his fight with Sora wasn't.

That's what I'm thinking. It's not really canon, but it is foreshadowing either an enemy in one of those two games or the new villain. Then again, maybe it is MX's and Eraqus' master's nobody. Maybe, he found a way out of the Dark Realm. Then again, isn't LoD an inbetween realm? What if heartless and nobodies do exist outside the dark realm, in the inbetween realms? What if it's possible for people who've managed to get trapped in the dark realm and lose their hearts to the heartless to spawn nobodies in inbetween realms?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
That's what I'm thinking. It's not really canon, but it is foreshadowing either an enemy in one of those two games or the new villain. Then again, maybe it is MX's and Eraqus' master's nobody. Maybe, he found a way out of the Dark Realm. Then again, isn't LoD an inbetween realm? What if heartless and nobodies do exist outside the dark realm, in the inbetween realms? What if it's possible for people who've managed to get trapped in the dark realm and lose their hearts to the heartless to spawn nobodies in inbetween realms?
i seriously doubt its a nobody. i can see it being a sentiment but it being a nobody is just gonna create a whole ne wbunch of crsap to be done. kill the heartless. kill the nobody. kill the person. i think it be a tad repetative.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
After reading everything that everyone has said (pretty much. I read the first and last few pages, so it counts...) here's what I've concluded...

Someone mentioned it could be someone from the Keyblade Wars. I think this is very possible for a few reasons. One, maybe it was one of the few survivors who happened to actually perfect the technique that Master Xehanort was trying to do all along, and has survived by going from body to body all these years.

As far as his weapons go, it can also be explained that even though he uses them, he can still wield a keyblade as well. Nomura stated (don't ask me for an exact source) that Xemnas may have CHOSEN not to use the keyblade, and that is his reason for using the Ethereal Blades. The reason for the Emphatic Entity not using the keyblade and for him to be wearing the Black Coat are the same thing...

He did not want to be found/tracked.

For some reason we don't know, he decided now was the time to reveal himself, at least to the point that he existed, but unfortunately for his plans, Aqua fell to the Realm of Darkness, and therefore no one knew about him in later years (and the reason why he didn't appear before Sora/Riku/anyone else is because he didn't think they were as strong/ready as Aqua might have been.)

The only thing I'm a little rocky on is his reasoning, but as for who he is and why he wields those weapons I'm pretty sure on. I'd have to see what happens after the fight to really know for sure...

"It is thought that Xemnas didn't want to use his keyblade" Nomura said something along the lines of that, HE doesn't even know. He probably wants us to figure it out or something. And why does this guy have to hide anything? We couldn't even see his face. If he really wanted to hide himself, hiding his face would have been enough. Another problem is motive. Why would he attack Aqua? Why would he be at Land of Departure of all places? This person or thing is closer to Eraqus. Also, if it is someone from the keyblade wars, why is xemnas so heavily influenced by this person? Same choice of weapon, same techniques. Whoever this person is has to have some relation to the Xehanort brothers( by brothers I don't mean actual brothers) Another reason that I think this battle is non-canon is Ansem The Wise. Aqua saw Ansem the Wise in The Dark Meridian in an organization cloak. She would have said something or at least have been surprised OR summoned ready her keyblade thinking that he was an enemy. It doesn't add up, dude.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
"It is thought that Xemnas didn't want to use his keyblade" Nomura said something along the lines of that, HE doesn't even know. He probably wants us to figure it out or something. And why does this guy have to hide anything? We couldn't even see his face. If he really wanted to hide himself, hiding his face would have been enough. Another problem is motive. Why would he attack Aqua? Why would he be at Land of Departure of all places? This person or thing is closer to Eraqus. Also, if it is someone from the keyblade wars, why is xemnas so heavily influenced by this person? Same choice of weapon, same techniques. Whoever this person is has to have some relation to the Xehanort brothers( by brothers I don't mean actual brothers) Another reason that I think this battle is non-canon is Ansem The Wise. Aqua saw Ansem the Wise in The Dark Meridian in an organization cloak. She would have said something or at least have been surprised OR summoned ready her keyblade thinking that he was an enemy. It doesn't add up, dude.
exactly! but now that i think about what if its not canon for aqua but for someone else? what if it turns out to be just MX testing terra or ven?

Legendscarlet

Maybe aqua doesnt atack Ansem the Wise because she manages to see part of the EMPHATIC ENTITY face, perhaps a scar or anything that makes aqua see Ansem the Wise didn´t atacked her.

Caasix

Has anyone noticed that the new boss's weapons are not exactly the same as Xemnas' the blue blade are generated from what appears to be a hilt styled in the shape of a heart or possibly similar the symbol worn by TAV.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
She would not attack at first. As I've noticed with Aqua is that she waits for he opponents to make a move. Either by drawing their weapon, getting in a battle ready position, or just antagonizing her. She is more of a smart person than to blindly shoot into battle. And going by the Cloak is not something you should be going on. It is not necessarily the cloak of the organization. As shown by MX, Ansem, Riku, and Mickey. The Cloak is not so exclusive to Organization.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Your right.....maybe there's a video after it explaining why Aqua didn't attack AtW in the Dark Meriddean.......hmmm..........

I'll say it, yet again:

IT ISN'T ANSEM THE WISE

No, because this person isn't Ansem the Wise. He was a scientist, not a warrior.

Listen, if he really was that warrior we saw, then he would have handled the three dusks that attacked him in KH2. That was just pathetic. =/

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I'll say it, yet again:

IT ISN'T ANSEM THE WISE

No, because this person isn't Ansem the Wise. He was a scientist, not a warrior.

Listen, if he really was that warrior we saw, then he would have handled the three dusks that attacked him in KH2. That was just pathetic. =/
hes reffering to the fact that aqua didnt attack AtW in the secret ending even though he had the same cloak as the guy we see her fighting.

SapphireKnight

Does his stance look similar to what Ven's would be if he duel wielded?

Now that would be a plot twist for KH III. Sora rescues Aqua and return to Castle Oblivion to discover that..... Ven is not there.

I at least hope that Ven is older looking in KH III. It would be kind of awkward having Ven and Sora looking the same age.

KOIKOIBA

hes reffering to the fact that aqua didnt attack AtW in the secret ending even though he had the same cloak as the guy we see her fighting.

It does not matter at all, if she notice if AtW wear the same cloak or not. It's just SE-Chara like to forgett things. Donald & Goffy had forgotten the MT even though it does not change that much. You can say they weren't there 11 years but so you can say Aqua travel a long time in the world of darkness and has forgotten the man in that coat. PLUS: Remember the fight with Xemnas in KHFM was canon? And after SDG was in CO and met other organization members they did NOT mentioned a word about a guy in a black coat they fought before. And even in KH2 he does not say anithing about meeting them before.

Last edited:

Kira Yoshikage

Why would he have recognized Aqua? He lost his memories by that moment, so he probably can't remember fighting her. Also, Aqua doesn't get to see his face (Org Cloak).

We don't know yet if this boss is going to be canon or not until we play the game. This is just the best guess so far.

Although part of me thinks this was probably pointed out already (haven't finished reading thread)

Did not Ansem first learn about other worlds when Mikey first visited him?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

O_O

Oh, good point actually. That is pretty strange.

WAIT! Unless this whole thing's a retcon (which would piss me off), then that means Aqua and the Emphatic Entity established some sort of ceasefire after that battle.

It does not matter at all, if she notice if AtW wear the same cloak or not. It's just SE-Chara like to forgett things. Donald & Goffy had forgotten the MT even though it does not change that much. You can say they weren't there 11 years but so you can say Aqua travel a long time in the world of darkness and has forgotten the man in that coat. PLUS: Remember the fight with Xemnas in KHFM was canon? And after SDG was in CO and met other organization members they did NOT mentioned a word about a guy in a black coat they fought before. And even in KH2 he does not say anithing about meeting them before.

Yeah, you do have the evidence that this is probably just a retcon. Wow. They should start having people from KHI think about this stuff before-hand. But I guess they don't care about making those sorts of mistakes.

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
It's not a retcon, it just proves that the battle and their meeting isn't canon, but the person is.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
It's not a retcon, it just proves that the battle and their meeting isn't canon, but the person is.

I don't know. He gave a lot of good examples of similar retcons.

Here's the most relevant: Sora fights Xemnas in Hallow Bastion, but when he sees the cloaked figure near Castle Oblivion, he makes no connection despite how recent the battle was. And at that point, all his memories were intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back