• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Kingdom Hearts Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I'd say it's a tie between KH and KH: COM, why? because in KH you don't have any of the awesome features like in KH 2 which can totally tip the tables! And in my opinion I thought the idea of cards to attack was just pointless!!!

How dare you?!
I'd say it's CoM, but I never found it hard myself because I play a heap of card based games, but I'm saying it from other people's view

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The only reason CoM was "hard" was because you couldnt button mash. Still an easy game

Youniquee

Awards
Am I the only one who thinks Re:Coded is really hard? (on Proud)...out of the 4 games I've played, I've got stuck on that game the most.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
My first playthrough of CoM was the hardest because I made my entire deck premium. I'd always be down to 1 card and could never beat Marluxia. I started over.

Besides that though, it wasn't really a hard game. I don't consider any of the Kingdom Hearts games hard.

LucasDraleau

For me it would be a tie between the hardest mode in KH1 and the hardest mode in Re:Coded. I got stuck on Cerberus in KH1 and would never have gotten anywhere on Re:Coded without the difficulty on Normal or Beginner.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
The only reason CoM was "hard" was because you couldnt button mash. Still an easy game

This. If anything, I found CoM/Re:CoM to be my favorite in the series, KH1 and BbS immediately after it.

The one I found the hardest is the original because I had a retarded controller, but even then it was still harder than the others.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I'm guessing we're just talking about regular editions, but if Final Mix was included I'd think that KH1 would win hands down.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I still don't see why people found CoM/Re:CoM hard. Granted, it was my first KH game, but even after my pre-difficulty with it, it got easy. I found KH1 a lot harder. Hell, even Days kind of gave me the shaft sometimes if only because I hated sneaking around with non-stealth-induced characters (Roxas).

SoraXRoxas24

I hated COM with a passion when i first played it i got so pissed when i ran out of cards or bosses playing cards higher than me but now im used to COM and i can play it better than the first time i played it.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I thought Re Coded was especially hard, KH1 was way to hard at some points, Ir emember giving up, but then my friend helped me. KH BBS was hard some points, but nothing out of the ordinary. KH2 please the was a baby game compared to majority of the games.

KH CoM holy cow that game was especially hard at the end with the Larxene and Axel, I remember battlign them for like 2 hours before I finally beat them.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Kingdom Hearts Chain of memories hands down (riku 3rd boss fight)

More like Riku every boss fight.

The hardest game in my opinion was the first game. Granted it was fairly easy after you beat it, the very first playthrough for me of Kingdom Hearts was nothing but Hell, but I loved every minute of it. Nowadays if you want that experience you need to play the newer games on Proud mode on the first playthrough (except for BBS. That game was delightfully difficult at times).
I did this with ReCoded and actually had fun with the game because of it. I probably died more than 30 times at LEAST on the last couple of boss fights (freaking ROXAS).

But the first game, still, was the hardest on the first playthrough more-so than the other games on Normal mode than the others on Normal.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I thought BBS was the hardest so far probably because you were practically by yourself the whole game and most of the boss fights weren't exactly pushovers no matter how strong you were.

KH1 is right behind it of course because while it was hard as well for most parts, you had Donald, Goofy and who ever else following you around from world to world. It helped to have allies during a HUGE Heartless Wave attack. You didn't have that kind of help in BBS.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Probably, the hardest KH game for me is Re:Com. I'm still trying to figure out how to beat Repliku on the eleventh floor. But, I can't do nothing since I sold my PS2 and my memory card.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Kingdom Hearts. Not that it's honestly that hard, but in II, I beat Sephiroth half-asleep within three minutes.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
For me is COM and BBS. But I like BBS more, but COM...

I have Re:CoM, it seems better to me because of the graphics. I always died in the original one because of I kept falling and I wasn't used to the card system yet, I never got passed Sora's story. But now I'm in Riku's Story in Re:CoM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back