• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Kingdom Hearts Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraroxasventus

I love the Kingdom Hearts series, its been my favourite since i was little, i beat them all until Kingdom Hearts re:com came out, i couldnt beat it i just did not like the battle system, i dont know why but it was to hard for me. So i had to go on youtube and watch gameplay from that. Who else had trouble with re:com? or was it just me? I beat all the other games though

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
the original Kingdom Hearts If only due to the Camera.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Such a deceiving title.

To answer your question, no, I didn't have trouble with Re:CoM. I started out with CoM and played it multiple times before I finally got a PS2 and started the other titles so it was pretty easy for me personally.

blueheart

Bronze Member
CoM.The card idea was good, but it was just so frustrating to play. Your attack was interrupted if the enemy had a higher card than you. >:|

soraisrikuII

Chain of Memories on Gameboy would have been the hardest to play. The cards seem to limit the abilty of sora each cycle thus realizing on 3 card and reload to beat a boss (unless u level up often)

blueheart

Bronze Member
Shuffling through cards, slow reloading, and losing the ability to just swing your keyblade, made me never want to play it ever again. I'll watch cutscenes online if I just want to see those.

Other than that, Days was sort of difficult, the repetition not helping.

Last edited:

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Hardest?

KH1 was harder for me when I was little, but I as I got older none of the games gave me problems.

(except that damn kurt ziza. literally the only non-FM extra boss I haven't beaten)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Original Chain of Memories on gameboy advance was definately the hardest. Dragon Maleficent kicked my ass on Sora's story, Riku Replica IV on Sora's story kicked my ass, Larxene II kicked my ass, Axel II kicked my ass, Marluxia kicked my ass, Lexeaus kicked my ass, Riku Replica II on Riku's story kicked my ass, Captain Hook on both stories kicked my ass, and Ansem II kicked my ass. Took me forever to beat these bosses.

WhoamIreally

I went through 2 ps2 controllers trying to defeat Riku in Hallow Bastion on the hardest mode. That was and still remains the hardest fight for me in the KH series. Everything else was challanging/difficult. Nothing for me compares to Kh1 =D

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
I would say KH1 because of the coliseum bosses (to this day, I still could not beat Sephiroth, even on normal mode. Heck, I won't even try battling Kurt Zisa or that one Phantom clock tower monster dude. lol I'm that sucky when it comes to optional yet hard bosses). But then Chain of Memories for the PS2 was more of a bitch to finish, even on normal mode. I hated how I was always running out of cards during intense boss battles. :(

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Hardest right now for a first play through it would be KH1 and BBS could come in close second if only because of the Vantias and MX fights. Actually even the Mirage arena was a pain to play through.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I'd have to say... hmm...

The one I've had the most trouble with was definitely the original. I mean, in regards to the extra bosses (Kurt Zisa, Phantom, and ESTUANS INTERIUS IRA VEHEMENTI SEPHIROTH!!), at least.

I've had no issues with the others (I've never tried Seph in KH2 and I'd be insane to normally challenge the two extra fights in BBS)

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I had just a little problem with Re:COM. The GBA version was much easier for me.
Hardest game? Probably Days for me. I hate equipping and having limited magic. Too much stuff to equip. Weapons, defense, magic, LEVELS. It doesn't help that the missions weren't very interesting and were repetitive.

Bobjam

Awards
CoM for me is still, in fact don't think I've even bothered to finish the entirety of it. Just couldn't get over some of the boss battles =/...not my favorite kh game ever either.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I'd say it's a tie between KH and KH: COM, why? because in KH you don't have any of the awesome features like in KH 2 which can totally tip the tables! And in my opinion I thought the idea of cards to attack was just pointless!!!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yup. Definitely a misleading title.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
a_med_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back