• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SinKitty

Website
fanfictionunderground.org
Yeah, I know, not a very eventful title for an introduction thread. .w.

Anyways, I'm SinKitty. I used to be on here. I was known as Grimmjow6. (And I'm still known by my nicname of Grim. :3)

I'm a fan of A LOT of video games, mostly KH, FF, LoZ, and Sonic.

I LOVE drawing chibis and other cute things like chocobos and Moogles.

I hope to make more friends on here since I've started this new account. ^_^

Gram

Banned
Awards
\*o*/ Hello!!! Welcome (back) to Khi!!!
Thanks for showing that no one is ever truly free~ =]

Title is fine says me. Sounds cool would love to see a chibi moogle. xD kupo~

mostly KH, FF, LoZ, and Sonic.
Instant win~<3

Normally I'd warn you of the bad jokes, xion/days hate, scubasteve, staff hogging of all the cookies and how the consciousness of khi sucks ones soul and binds them here forever but you already know all about that :rolleyes:

iSibsNW.jpg
Have fun~

SinKitty

Website
\*o*/ Hello!!! Welcome (back) to Khi!!!
Thanks for showing that no one is ever truly free~ =]

Title is fine says me. Sounds cool would love to see a chibi moogle. xD kupo~

Instant win~<3

Normally I'd warn you of the bad jokes, xion/days hate, scubasteve, staff hogging of all the cookies and how the consciousness of khi sucks ones soul and binds them here forever but you already know all about that :rolleyes:

iSibsNW.jpg
Have fun~
Thankiez! I still remember when I first came onto this site and how much of a n00b I was. One WONDERFUL example of that was how I typed in "u" for "you." Ah, those days that I didn't notice how anoying I was being. XD

Anyways, I did miss the soul sucking-ness and them Xion/Days haters. It makes me glad that I am able to come back onto the site to be whitness to all of it again. =w=

Gram

Banned
Awards
Thankiez! I still remember when I first came onto this site and how much of a n00b I was. One WONDERFUL example of that was how I typed in "u" for "you." Ah, those days that I didn't notice how anoying I was being. XD

Anyways, I did miss the soul sucking-ness and them Xion/Days haters. It makes me glad that I am able to come back onto the site to be whitness to all of it again. =w=
Ha xD I did that to though I done it to be annoying on purpose. :rolleyes: It was fun~

xD Thats great. It's so rare to see one happy that khi is sucking their soul =u= quite refreshing.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hello and welcome back! Hope that whatever made you leave the first time won't make you leave again :D

SinKitty

Website
Ha xD I did that to though I done it to be annoying on purpose. :rolleyes: It was fun~

xD Thats great. It's so rare to see one happy that khi is sucking their soul =u= quite refreshing.

Very refreshing indeed. =w=

BTW, your sig pic makes me want to draw chibi batman. .w.

Hello and welcome back! Hope that whatever made you leave the first time won't make you leave again :D

And I hope that to. Main reason I had to leave is cuz my computer almost set my house on fire, so.... Yeah. .3.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Welcome back Grim! I missed you! I wondered if you were ever coming back. Glad you did. ^_^

Back