• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi everyone!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

des97

Awards
Hi. My name's Andrea and I'm a new user. I love Kingdom Hearts and this is the Forum I've been looking for! Well... I'm not good at presentations. Pleased to meet you. :)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
>Andrea
>Gender: male

:l I am suspicious of you, Mr. Andrea.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Welcome to KHI Andrea. I love your avatar =)

Maxyli138

Welcome! If you're looking for a Kingdom Hearts forum you've come to the right place. See you around!

axel95

Awards
Welcome to the forums forever!!!! Sadly, this place will slowly but surely make you hate Kingdom Hearts 0_o

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Welcome to the forums forever!!!! Sadly, this place will slowly but surely make you hate Kingdom Hearts 0_o

Not everyone. I`ve been here years and still love Kingdom Hearts.

axel95

Awards
Not everyone. I`ve been here years and still love Kingdom Hearts.
I know, I've been here like 9 months and I love Kingdom Hearts just as much as I did when I joined. But there are some people that just hate Kingdom Hearts because of this forum. It's probably because they can't bring themselves to leave...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I know, I've been here like 9 months and I love Kingdom Hearts just as much as I did when I joined. But there are some people that just hate Kingdom Hearts because of this forum. It's probably because they can't bring themselves to leave...

We stay for reasons outside of the KH section.

Zul

Awards

I knew someone was going to say that, someone always says that whenever someone joins.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Thank you very much! It's very kind of you! Imo, I'm not so good at graphics. Is there any sub-Forum where I can show you my graphic works?

No problem I just thought it looked awesome. :) You can put it in the Digital Media sub-forum in the Media section I believe. I don't go there often but I`m pretty sure thats where you would put graphic work.
Edit:Sorry meant Creative Media

Back