• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

His death

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiyou94

Now, idk if there is already a thread for this (if there is, im sorry) but vanitas dying seems weird to me. I dont think hes dead. Master xehanort said himself "darkness cannot be destroyed, it can only be channeled". Since vanitas is vens darkness, wouldnt this apply to him as well. so the question is, where is vanitas?

Stars

リク
Vanitas is not death.
Not sure where he is.I think he is wandering in RoD or he has reabsord by Ven.(but it seem he doesn't reabsord by Ven) xD

Last edited:

Crystal

Silver Member
Just like Shining Star said, i think he is in the Realm of Darkness.
Or Riku? xDD

Crystal

Silver Member
You mean Vanitas went into Riku? It just like Ven's heart goes into Sora..?

There is a "rumour" about it out there lol i not sure yet xD
Ven's heart does not directly goes into Sora. He found it's way through their connection to Sora, who allowed Ven to stay inside him.

Stars

リク
There is a "rumour" about it out there lol i not sure yet xD
Ven's heart does not directly goes into Sora. He found it's way through their connection to Sora, who allowed Ven to stay inside him.

I mean Riku kept Vanitas' heart just like Sora did to Ven? Is that what you mean?

Crystal

Silver Member
I mean Riku kept Vanitas' heart just like Sora did to Ven? Is that what you mean?

Yea. I mean that but I still not sure yet lol
And there was a negative feeling of him in KG (VS), so i don't think he is dead
Maybe he will return in the next story .

ThatGuy

iirc Vanitas and Ven's hearts were merged back into one when the X-blade was forged. That's why you have to fight him in your heart as the final boss, you're basically fighting over dominance.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I think it would make much more sense that when Riku touched Terra's keyblade, Riku would have the ability to control or become susceptible to the darnkess that Terra had

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Most likely Vanitas was destroyed. It was obvious at the end of BBS that he did not return to Ven's heart, for if he did Ven's heart wouldn't have been a heart of pure light, but since Ven's heart left him and went to Sora without Ven's body dissapearing or becoming a nobody, it proves Ven's heart was pure light at the end of BBS.

Though there is speculation Vanitas connected to Riku's heart similar to how Sora and Ven connected at the begining of BBS, if so then Vanitas may have went to sleep in Riku's heart.

I personally believe Vanitas was destroyed completely though.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Now, idk if there is already a thread for this (if there is, im sorry) but vanitas dying seems weird to me. I dont think hes dead. Master xehanort said himself "darkness cannot be destroyed, it can only be channeled". Since vanitas is vens darkness, wouldnt this apply to him as well. so the question is, where is vanitas?
MX was lying.

Pratiko

Awards
Vanitas is a part of Ven. Ven defeated Vanitas and made him go back to being part of his Heart. After the battle, it's shown how Ventus' Heart is restored through the Station of Awakening. After that, due to the conflict within Ven's Heart, it collapses, leading to Ven's comatose status.

amirite?

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Vanitas is a part of Ven. Ven defeated Vanitas and made him go back to being part of his Heart. After the battle, it's shown how Ventus' Heart is restored through the Station of Awakening. After that, due to the conflict within Ven's Heart, it collapses, leading to Ven's comatose status.

amirite?

Closest one I've seen. /THREAD

XD seriously though, I think that's about right.

Revolution

amirite?

Pretty much this.

25 >.>

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
vanitas is not dead he is aseelp dormat in the dark part of ven heart becasue afer defeating him ven was compleated now the heart is healing vanitas will still be there, unless awaken by mx

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Vanitas was the darkness in Ven's heart. Ven defeated that darkness, so he no longer exists. I can see him returning as one of the final bosses in KH3, but I don't think he'll play a big part storywise.

so your saying that as of right now ven heart is still one of pure light

State

Awards
Vanitas, or rather, a being like Vanitas will never die. Vanitas is darkness extracted out of a person's heart. As long as darkness exists, beings like Vanitas will live forever.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Vanitas, or rather, a being like Vanitas will never die. Vanitas is darkness extracted out of a person's heart. As long as darkness exists, beings like Vanitas will live forever.
total and complete agreement but where is he now, i feel that he is dormant in ven heart where he belongs,.......

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
total and complete agreement but where is he now, i feel that he is dormant in ven heart where he belongs,.......
If he was dormant then Vens heart wouldnt be fractured.

I have no idea where he could be but maybe he did connect to Rikus heart (I remember a thread about that somewhere.... Something about what Vanitas was doing when Ven came to DI.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back