• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hope this lady burns in hell.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Yeah, probably one of those mothers whose afraid to have a child.

Tch.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Apparently, it all happened because the parents were arguing about who the father of the baby was. So the bitch decided that it was ok to put the baby in the microwave. Sick people man.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
this has been alover the news. and yes i couldnt believe this was real.
what a stupid lady to do such a thing. i mean i don't care how much you don't want your
child, or how much you fight over one. you NEVER do this.

i think this lady should be put in jail for the rest of her life. but thats because personally, i don't like the death penalty.
just because of personal reasons.

Rix

:)
Awards
yeah, I read about that in the newspaper a while ago. That woman or should I say monster must be pretty f*ck'd up in her head to do something that horrible.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I've heard that such cases happened a lot lately...they also put their babies in the refrigerator or something like that. It's really nasty, I feel so very sorry for all those babies who didn't get the chance to experience life because of their "mothers".

C

Colours

yeah, I read about that in the newspaper a while ago. That woman or should I say monster must be pretty f*ck'd up in her head to do something that horrible.
Exactly. ppl do the dummest things these days.

I've heard that such cases happened a lot lately...they also put their babies in the refrigerator or something like that. It's really nasty, I feel so very sorry for all those babies who didn't get the chance to experience life because of their "mothers".

Ugh, they should have been arrested for that. That's child abuse.

Blue

Of course they have been arrested for that. But sadly we don't have the death penalty here.

Rix

:)
Awards
Theres no death penatlties here either... But I'm kinda against it anyways...

When someone does a crime like that, they deserves to suffer and really regret what they have done and I feel that death just makes them escape the punishment they do really deserve.

C

Colours

Of course they have been arrested for that. But sadly we don't have the death penalty here.
Good, I'm glad they did.
Theres no death penatlties here either... But I'm kinda against it anyways...

When someone does a crime like that, they deserves to suffer and really regret what they have done and I feel that death just makes them escape the punishment they do really deserve.

Your against death penalty, is it a strong will against it or do you just hate it.???

Blue

You have a point. But still, it would at least be better to have the option of death penalty IMO.

C

Colours

You have a point. But still, it would at least be better to have the option of death penalty IMO.

Well yeah, in some cases. Just like how ppl hate abortions. It really wouldn't make a different in the court of law.They will still do what is necessary.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Well yeah, in some cases. Just like how ppl hate abortions. It really wouldn't make a different in the court of law.They will still do what is necessary.

abortion haters....tch!
ever hear that story where ppl who were against abortion burned down an abortion clinic.
they did more harm than good. As far as the Death Penalty, there have been many instances of wrong convictions, and although DNA changes things, it doesn't fix any mistakes to most cases.

The lady was sadistic. She could have shot her child or something close to that, and as crazy as it sounds, its not anywhere close to sticking a baby in a microwave while their insides boil. That shit is all wrong.

You kill a child, thats bad
you brutally kill a child, thats just plain wrong

Originally Posted by Blue Sky
viewpost.gif

I'm hoping a shinigamis Death Note doesn't reach your hands

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
That just proves that a baby is a dish better served cold..... horrible joke

Anyway I hope she does get a 3rd trial. I only hope this so they change her sentencing to a death penalty cause we don't need to support a prison system that is going to keep a bitch that kills her own baby.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
"She was spared the death penalty because jurors could not reach a consensus on the punishment."

Why the f*ck not?

What this degenerate did was evil; there should be absolutely no objections to giving her the death penalty, in the least. Any sane person who heard about this crime wouldn't have to think about the punishment; we'd kill the bitch there and then.

Man, so much wickedness in this world.

D

Deleted member 36435

Why the hell would microwave a baby, everyone knows they have to be baked in the oven.

Seriously though putting a baby in the microwave is retarded.
The death penalty isn't even fitting. She should get the tortured to fucking hell penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back