• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hope this lady burns in hell.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm at a loss for words. Don't even know what to say or to think about this.

It's impossible for me to rationalize the existence of such people.

There's a kid I know who, back in elementary school, put his cat in the microwave because he thought it was cold. How someone can think that would have been a good idea, child or not, escapes me.

As far as a penalty is concerned, as much as I'd love to get rid of scum like this, they should just rot in jail with no chance of parole for the rest of their days. Maybe that's just me.

Population control. It's cause her name was China.

HONG! MEI! RIN!

HONG! MEI! RIN!

Ahahaha, that's pretty funny :v

It's like the holocaust, but smaller and for black people to use on each other.

lmao

Last edited:
C

Colours

There's a kid I know who, back in elementary school, put his cat in the microwave because he thought it was cold. How someone can think that would have been a good idea, child or not, escapes me.

As far as a penalty is concerned, as much as I'd love to get rid of scum like this, they should just rot in jail with no chance of parole for the rest of their days. Maybe that's just me.

OMG KV. This is new for me. Did he kill the Cat.??? Or should I say burnt the cat.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com

HONG! MEI! RIN!

HONG! MEI! RIN!

lmao

Oh she's in there for the rest of her life without parole. She's going to rot!

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
You have a point. But still, it would at least be better to have the option of death penalty IMO.

I agree. This woman took away an innocent life, why not have hers taken away from her?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's like a plague spreading all over the place.
There's been several cases of child killings all over the news over here lately.
Two moms drowned their kids and claimed to want to kill themselves, but no one really believe them :\ they're working pretty hard on proving they can stand trial.
The worst case though that started it all was a guy ended up marrying who was once his daughter-in-law, and the both of them made her daughter - his granddaughter - disappear. The police has been looking for her for over a month.
They... probably found her. Which is like what the guy originally said.
In a suitcase at the bottom of a river.
This reminds me of that idea I read about in the newspaper a while ago, where one will have to have a license before he's allowed to bear children or the kids will be taken away from him.
It sounds absurd, but... I think it's somewhat better than what we have now :\

C

Colours

It's like a plague spreading all over the place.
There's been several cases of child killings all over the news over here lately.
Two moms drowned their kids and claimed to want to kill themselves, but no one really believe them :\ they're working pretty hard on proving they can stand trial.
The worst case though that started it all was a guy ended up marrying who was once his daughter-in-law, and the both of them made her daughter - his granddaughter - disappear. The police has been looking for her for over a month.
They... probably found her. Which is like what the guy originally said.
In a suitcase at the bottom of a river.
This reminds me of that idea I read about in the newspaper a while ago, where one will have to have a license before he's allowed to bear children or the kids will be taken away from him.
It sounds absurd, but... I think it's somewhat better than what we have now :\

See this the thing........Ppl are crazy these days. What you just said......That is horrible. If she didn't want her baby. Then why would she lay on her back in the first place.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
^ People aren't just crazy today, but they're also stupid... very stupid.

Eh, well I'm starting to think that possibly death or life in prison is like telling a kid "No games for a week" for this particular crime. What she needs is some psychological torture; something worst than solitary confinement. Anyone got any ideas?

I'm thinking 'Chinese Water' torture, that would drive this scum mentally insane. Tee hee

C

Colours

^ People aren't just crazy today, but they're also stupid... very stupid.

Eh, well I'm starting to think that possibly death or life in prison is like telling a kid "No games for a week" for this particular crime. What she needs is some psychological torture; something worst than solitary confinement. Anyone got any ideas?

I'm thinking 'Chinese Water' torture, that would drive this scum mentally insane. Tee hee

True. Or anger management, maybe that'll help her some.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Talking about that in art today.
That is one screwed up piece of crap.

No reason or right to do that.
Idiot.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Jesus, killing a month old baby in a microwave? And she only gets a lifelong sentence in jail?

I say that this requires torture ( but no rape ).

I actually studied Medieval Tortures once. I know a few very quick, devastating ones, and ones that require gradual suffering.

Waterboarding works, too. Perhaps we could even make a giant microwave and have her experience what she did.

And yes, I know I am about to by ripped to shreds for what I'm saying by a few people, but, hey, this is the sort of thing I think would be deserving of a person who killed her baby in a MICROWAVE.

Last edited:

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I hate people who do things like this. She didn't even think about the baby. Some people think that babies and children don't have feelings and the adults feel that they can do anything and get away with it. It's cruel, and she should have got the death penalty.

C

Colours

I hate people who do things like this. She didn't even think about the baby. Some people think that babies and children don't have feelings and the adults feel that they can do anything and get away with it. It's cruel, and she should have got the death penalty.

She doesn't think......... That is why she is in jail.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Not that I'm here to defend the baby-killing lady. But does this thread really need to exist? I mean there's no real discussion going on here.

Basically this has become the "I Hate Baby Killerz Fanclub"

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh she's in there for the rest of her life without parole.

That is, if she doesn't die early. Say 60.

Wow...I'm astounded at what I've just read.

And yes, I know I am about to by ripped to shreds for what I'm saying by a few people, but, hey, this is the sort of thing I think would be deserving of a person who killed her baby in a MICROWAVE.

I don't see anyone providing a pro baby-flavored-hot-pocket side of the argument, so I think you're safe.

Americans gone soft, she should've gotten the Death Penalty

How is injecting her with a painless, lethal substance instead of letting her spend the rest of her life in a dank cell "going soft?"

Not that I'm here to defend the baby-killing lady. But does this thread really need to exist? I mean there's no real discussion going on here.

Basically this has become the "I Hate Baby Killerz Fanclub"

It also reminds of us the sheer idiocy of the human race.

Then again, several members here do a pretty fine job of that already.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't see anyone providing a pro baby-flavored-hot-pocket side of the argument, so I think you're safe.

I lol'd at this.
Even though it was really gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back