• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long did it take you to beat Xaldin?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

slymaster16

The first playthrough he took me millions of tries but i was like 9 and then the next 6 playthroughs it was like the first or second try.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
It took me like 3 minutes. It was pretty easy.

KH-fan4life

Website
www.kingdomhearts-bts.piczo.com
Xaldin, he is the ONLY guy in ALL kingdom hearts that i had trouble with :56:
well it was the first time i played kh2 but still, i remeber having mickey come over more than 10 times and still lost! :angry:

i win from the first time now (sometimes mickey comes of course), still, i dnt like fighting him :35:
besides fighting him its not THAT fun like all the other organization members
favourites: Saix + Xigbar

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Several tries. Since his moves are predictable, I took him on no damage challenge for the hell of it.

Then he just had to keep summoning that damn wind shield in the middle of my combos, forcing me to restart to maintain my no damage streak.

Last edited:

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i forgot the exact time. .but i remembered that i beat him on my first try. .

maybe it was just luck ..

Last edited:

global137

it took me two tries because the first time i didn't get far anough th first time to use mickey then the second time mickey saved my ass because i got to the part when he goes of the bridge and shoots a lazer which is impossible to dodge without ariel dodge which i didn't have at the time of course it was my first time playing kh 2 and i was on proud mode

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
There is no specific time mickey would be summoned. He can be summoned through the whole fight by the chance of how many times you had summoned him before. It's like 100%, 87%, 75%, 63% then 50% for all other times.

Dcasd1

i admit i died like 5 times the first time i went against him. he was pretty tough.

raycat27_2003

Awards
I hate that battle with every fiber of my being. That being said, it took me, I think, like, 3 days to beat him the 1st time around. It was hard for me even with Mickey's help.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I played on Normal on my first, naive playthrough, and beat him on the first try like any other boss. I was just like; oh hey this guy uses wind. Then I joined KHI and saw how difficult he apparently was and was all o_O so I played through again on Proud was all omg here comes the hard guy i beat so easily before and then I beat him so.

I dun get the complaints.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
I played on Normal on my first, naive playthrough, and beat him on the first try like any other boss. I was just like; oh hey this guy uses wind. Then I joined KHI and saw how difficult he apparently was and was all o_O so I played through again on Proud was all omg here comes the hard guy i beat so easily before and then I beat him so.

I dun get the complaints.
idk----what level were you on???????

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I don't exactly remember it being years ago; I was probably on whatever level was normal. On Proud I may have had a little bit of level grnding because I had been trying to level up my Drive Forms though.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes and 12 seconds

Errr, I mean, about like 30 - 40 minutes.
I died a few times, and then finally comes Mickey
Damn Mouse >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back