• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long is the Days film?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzales95

Awards
Given that I never played Days in the first place, I was planning on just watching the whole thing from start to finish but does anyone know how long that would be? I heard it was about 3 hours, or is it longer/shorter?

Also, if you use the play option, can you save where you are to resume later?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Given that I never played Days in the first place, I was planning on just watching the whole thing from start to finish but does anyone know how long that would be? I heard it was about 3 hours, or is it longer/shorter?

Also, if you use the play option, can you save where you are to resume later?

Days utilizes a chapter-based system. You can either watch the entire thing at once, or select a specific day to view. It's roughly 3 hours long, so you can start, stop and resume whenever and wherever you'd like.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
It's long as balls is what it is. Be prepared to really grind it out lmao. Bring some chips and dip, maybe a pillow

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's long as balls is what it is. Be prepared to really grind it out lmao. Bring some chips and dip, maybe a pillow

I ate dinner and had twitter up to just spam about it. Only made it through the first hour (lol I've already watched it in Japanese and in English so watching it again is just to get the experience without doing other things)

Kevin Perez

I've seen some scenes of the movie.....and it was quite interesting/wonderful to see. To bad 358/2 Day always seemed to be fixated with Xion and not Roxas. It would've been so much better if it where just him, Axel, and the Organization. :(

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've seen some scenes of the movie.....and it was quite interesting/wonderful to see. To bad 358/2 Day always seemed to be fixated with Xion and not Roxas. It would've been so much better if it where just him, Axel, and the Organization. :(

I agree so much. Still looking forward to watching it though. Maybe I'll like Xion more without having to put up with the no analog gameplay.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Since you've never played Days I wanna ask if you ever at least watched it on youtube? It's because I feel like the ReMix cutscenes cut to much stuff out.

wolfshadow

So just watched the whole movie and it wasn't bad as I thought. And the whole not showing battles wasn't as ad as people made it seem.

But I do have a question, it seemed like there were a few scenes that were never in the original Days, for instance the scene where the remaining Org. members are in the Round Room and Xemnas explains to the remaining members about who Xion really is. Was that scene in the original game? There was some other scenes that seemed unfamiliar or atleast it seemed they added more lines to the original scenes. Anybody no if the scene I mentioned and any other scenes were added in for 1.5?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
The scenes in 1.5 should all be available in the DS game. Conversely, there are scenes in the DS game that didn't make it to 1.5. In addition, some lines have also been adjusted... it's too bad we don't get to hear Xigbar's goldfish line. :p

The voice acting of the RAX trio is fantastic, though. You can really hear their transition from zombie-like and low-energy to full of emotions as the days progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back