• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How often do you replay them?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Every few months actually. I'm hoping to be finished with my LPs and the HD collections, and then take a nice long break from those games, but I'm not in a rush.

WayToDusk

I replay them fairly often. However, I have the bad habit of starting a new game and not finishing it... I have at least 20 save files for KH2 that are somewhere between the first time you can save or the struggle tournament.And then I have several others that are just in the middle of the first time going through a world.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Usually I don't replay them very often. I play them again every once in a while, when I get the urges to do so but lately I've been replaying KH3D because I LOVE that game. I really wanted to go through KH2 again as well but my disc crashes on a certain cutscene so I can't go any further. I would replay KH1 too but there's no point when KH 1.5 comes out soon. As for the other games, I don't think I've ever replayed them, I just watch the cutscenes instead when I get bored.

~Kairi~

I have played KH1 and KH2 so many times I can't even count. The others however I have only played once, with an exception of CoM since I then played the Re:CoM. I haven't touched the first 2 in over a year now however. I am waiting for the HD release to re play the whole series.

FireKnight251

Oh my god it's almost pathetic how often I'e played these games. I cycle from game to game after I beat one whenever I don't have something new to keep me entertained (cause you know, I'm kinda flat-ass broke?). It gets interrupted with new playthroughs of most FF titles and other ones like Chrono Trigger and Metal Gear Solid 1-4. I'd say that my copy KH1 has been WORN OUT. I'm at least in the twenties on how many times I've beaten that game. And I have to handicap myself or else it's just too easy for me. Like Expert with even stats all around and a slow EXP gain before level 50 :3

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Kingdom hearts 1 2 times
Kingdom Hearts 2 3 times
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories 1 time
Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM 1 time
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep 1 time

Yeah, I don't play them that much. I mean, I'll go through the trouble of getting expert or proud mode on some of them. While others, I have to start over because, I get stuck at a certain point from rushing through it. I think despite the number I gave kh1, it was the most played realistically speaking; considering how young I was at the time and couldnt complete a game to save my life until the age of 14. xD

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I'm like this with Kingdom Hearts BBS. I get very nostalgic for that game because I'm so engrosed in the story, I feel like it's my own personal way of keeping Aqua, Terra and Ven alive in the series for me, as I do with Roxas in days.

Nitroblogs

I find myself replayng kh games a lot because it never feels old i can always pick it up from the shelf and play it without feeling bored or feeling like i had enough of it.And now when my kh 1.5 remix arrives i will do a whole lot of replaying ;)

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I've replayed Kingdom Hearts II at least four times. And I've played Chain of Memories quite a few times as well (Re:CoM only once).

I don't know how many times I've played the first one. I'd guess around three or four times.

Re:coded and Birth by Sleep I've played twice, 358/2 Days one and a half (I forgot how boring the gameplay is), and 3D once, but as soon as I get not-shit ranked Dream Eaters (right now working to 100% reports), I'll try my hand at Proud Mode, then Critical.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Ah the replays. xD
KH1- At least 10
CoM- 2
KH2- 6 or 7
Re: CoM- 3
Days- 2
BBS- 3 or 4
Re: Coded- 2
DDD- Only once but i'm planning on playing it again on Critical soon. :D

Monkey D. Rocky

Whenever my mind wanders and I remember a KH game and how awesome it is. Then I quickly look for it and play it straight for a week....then I just go back to real life haha. I remember one day I replayed BBS and I beat every story and the final episode on Critical. Right when I beat the Final Episode I was so bummed that it was over, same as when I beat KH3D on Critical.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I don't really have a means of replaying any of the games I have. KH1 and KH2 are PS2 games, so my PS3 can't play them. I only have the GBA COM and I have a DSi. So, I'm really looking forward to 1.5 to be able to play at least KH1 and COM again.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Not a great idea to get rid of your ps2...

I still keep mine for non KH games, just because my emulator don't play them.

WayToDusk

I replay them whenever I feel like it, but typically I'm on the computer for one reason or another, so I never really get around to it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I often use to replay them a lot. I get massive cravings for the games. Namely Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.
Unfortunately I can't do that anymore since I gave my friend my PS2 copies of 1 and 2 because of the incoming 1.5 and 2.5 games. So while I would kill to play those games again, it's impossible until these HD remix's come out.

As for the handhelds, I went a year without BBS then I craved it so much, then I played a little of it and got bored oops. But I did replay that one a fair bit too.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Not as much as I used to unfortunately. I replay them every few years now or when I see a video or image online that reminds me how great that particular scene or title was, but I don't have much time to play games now.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
KH:Lost count
KH Re:Com- 8 times
KH2: Lost count
BBS: 20 times (I counted)
3DS: one time but I'm planning to play again to get more trophies.

I haven't played a much as before though... I'm playing KH right now but for a LP, other than that I haven't touched any games at all. (College.... ugh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back