• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am new.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
HI SORAKINGSFANGIRL LOL IM dg44 AND WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF khi I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME HERE AND DONT PISS OFF ANY MODS OR ADMINS THEY WILL DESTROY YOU....

HAVE FUN ^_^

Rix

:)
Awards
Hey you :) Welcome!

Hmm.. I've met Soraking10.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
lol I've seen soraking10 around here.
uh, welcomes and salutations.
You can check out the stickies in this section for help with rep and that kind of thing. Feel free to PM me if you ever need help.

Follow the rules and post lots, this is a generally nice place, give or take a few. =]

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Hello everybody i am new to this site and i kinda need a little help and rep and stuff like that.

I LOVE SORKING10 ^_^

Rep is a commodity here, don't expect a lot of it just for being nice, you have to earn it.

Anyway at least you know someone here so it's comforting I suppose.
Just follow the rules, leave the admins and mods be and have fun.

Welcome to KHI.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Welcome! This is a fun place to be. ^^
Follow all the rules and be friendly and you'll be fine.

Like Yttrxium said, rep isn't just given out freely. But if you stay active, you'll start recieving rep. ^^
So have fun!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Welcome to KH Insider. I'm SilverJ. As long as you follow the rules (mainly, but not limited to don't double post.. and don't spam), you should have a great time here.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Oh sorry for the confusion that is because of the school computer, you know how high school computers all have the same ip address

Again sorry for the confusion.

At a time I had that same issue at another forum, glad you told us now.
Well like I'd know about your IP addresses, though I am surprised your schools security system allows KHI. Are you using a proxy?

Back