• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think it's quite evident that the final boss of 3D is Sora.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I highly doubt they would throw out the Drop system for the final battle of the game that's like KH2 throwing out it's reaction commands for Xemnas and BBS's command styles.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's quite more likely the final boss will be the Mysterious Figure.

He's the superboss in BBS, final boss in DDD.
Like Xemnas being superboss in KH1 FM and final boss in KH2.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
It's quite more likely the final boss will be the Mysterious Figure.

He's the superboss in BBS, final boss in DDD.
Like Xemnas being superboss in KH1 FM and final boss in KH2.
Pretty much every secret boss is involved in the final fight in a playable manner. Xemnas became the opponent, the Lingering Sentiment became the player in the final fight, and it's more likely that Young Xehanort is the final boss since every main game has it as a Xehanort.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
They would have to show, cover, and explain so much in DDD for how Sora came to be the boss, and I don't see them doing that or it being that way.

Absolute

Pretty much every secret boss is involved in the final fight in a playable manner. Xemnas became the opponent, the Lingering Sentiment became the player in the final fight, and it's more likely that Young Xehanort is the final boss since every main game has it as a Xehanort.

I was thinking that if tradition holds true that MF will be the penultimate boss and then the final final boss will follow. You faced off against Xemnas in KHIFM, you fight him alone with Sora in KHII then armor Xemnas, then Cruella deXemnas at the end as the final boss. In KHIIFM you fight Lingering Will, then in BBS, you actually control LW against Terranort as Terra's final boss, but it wasn't the final final boss of the game, which was Aqua vs Terranort/Guardian.

So, here I assume that you face a version of MF from BBS near the end of 3D (a toned down version at that, thank god), maybe something inbetween and then you fight the final boss who may or may not be related to MF.

If anything, at least we know one of the final boss songs that will play in 3D. Dark Impetus is awesome.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
that would be kinda anticlimatic for me
I feel like our final boss will differe for each chracter

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
At most I can imagine a possessed Sora you have to fight against but I don't know about him being the final boss. I would rather have my final show down with MF (that stalking bastard...).

KevVentus

Speculating on the final boss?

I'd be happy if we found out who the FIRST boss is : P

Getting a little ahead here

As for Sora being it, nope. Not seein' it

I can see the theorized fall to darkness taking place as a result of the boss though.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
that would be kinda anticlimatic for me
I feel like our final boss will differe for each chracter

lol I just imagined that Sora's final boss was Riku, and vice versa. So as you attacked the player, you'd soon switch sides lmao that would suck so badly and I would hate it, but it would be funny. After you beat both of them with the other person, Sora and Riku would just apologize to one another and walk off into the sunset as butt buddies. The end.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I still think the Sora "falling to darkness" means he's going to the RoD, not falling to darkness itself. That's not really that much of an good ending/plot since we've had that so many times. I wouldn't be surprised if Ven's Armor was one of Sora's Final Bosses though.

Honestly, I think the Red-Unknown and Guardian are either the Final Bosses (with Xehanort involved somehow, probably), or at least in the ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back