• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think Sora and Ventus share a Paopu fruit together

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blade5468

Well, at least it wasn't between a teen and a 5 year-old. :3

So does this mean that when I eat fruits with my 5-year-old male cousin and his friend I'm clearly living in a reality that's too homo-erotic to be realistic?

BGizzles456

Wow, I see people taking this the wrong way. Some of you are misinterpreted by the power of the paupu fruit.

BGizzles456

Terra and Ven share Oathkeeper charms made from the Paopu. Yaoish?

The paopu was never meant to be a romance thing, it just ended up appearing that way. It simply means that two people are forever connected.

This. However, some people do take it as a romantic tale. People such as Selphie.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
it just ended up appearing that way.

Only becuase the paopu fruit was only mentioned once in the whole series, not including com. And Sora was wanting to use it with kairi at the beginning of KH1.

And I don't find this theory yaoish at all.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I can't really imagine Sora sharing a paopu fruit with Ventus. I can however imagine him sharing it with Kairi or Riku--seeing how they are best friends of course. Besides, Sora is only like four years old in BBS. :>

Dowhax

Bronze Member
woah wait, we got this all wrong. Riku was originally supposed to get the keyblade, so actually it's ven that shares the fruit with riku, not sora! but since riku falls into darkness, the keyblade is given to sora!

BGizzles456

I can't really imagine Sora sharing a paopu fruit with Ventus. I can however imagine him sharing it with Kairi or Riku--seeing how they are best friends of course. Besides, Sora is only like four years old in BBS. :>

Four year olds can't eat?

Mitchman

Yeah Sora giving the fruit without knowledge of what it does makes sense. Ven though giving it to a 4 year old boy knowing what it does is where the creep comes in. Would make sense on how they SKR ties in with TAV indirectly.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
So does this mean that when I eat fruits with my 5-year-old male cousin and his friend I'm clearly living in a reality that's too homo-erotic to be realistic?
Except that wouldn't hold the special meaning behind the paopu fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back