• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think terra is xehanort!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zexyishsmexy

How can I not noice that? Bad vision apparently...

Possibly Ansem the Wise never seen Braig use attacks like that. I mean he doesn't even make any notice on the Unverse in his reports. He hasn't even been shown in the game yet. Did he miss all of what happened?

Weak counter attack, I know lol.
Ansem The Wise takes a vacation.
THAT'S IT!
.....your powers of persuasion.....are just....inhuman XD

Well I mean, if Braig has his gravity defying POWERS we can assume that Dilan can control wind, Vexen can freeze stuff, Aeleus can CHUCK BOULDERS, and Ienzo can illusion...things. (I swear if someone uses this as evidence for Ienzo illusioning himself older....I'ma bit you head off XD)
Surely Ansem THE WISE would have picked up on this. Xehanort must have done something pretty friggin extrodanary.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I mean he doesn't even make any notice on the Unverse in his reports.
That likely has to do with the fact the topic of these reports were originally about the darkness in someones heart. If the Unversed weren't noted it's likely because they was unrelated. His apprentices were bound to have told him about them.
He hasn't even been shown in the game yet.
Now he might not see a keyblade and will likely miss most of the cool stuff. But it would be pretty odd of we didn't see him at least once.

UnbirthGeneral

I was thinking about it and maybe MX's heart went into Terra to make Xehanort. Then when Xehanort became a heartless it was MX's heart that became Ansem SoD, but Terra's body that became Xemnas. Perhaps Terra's heart became the LS. It would explain why Ansem SoD has more similarities to MX but Xemnas has more similarities to Terra.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Xehanort has to be someone other than terra.....how do u explain LS......since he apparently is canon(proof from trailer) did Terra split himself in half and become 2 separate entities unless LS is a nobody!!!!!!!!! i don't know...thats the only thing i happen to confused about

MeggieKeyblader

Even if MX is Xehanort, then how do you explain the huge age difference? MX appears around 70-80, and Xehanort's in his 20's-30's... The only plausible explanation I can think of as of now is that MX is a time traveler. >_>

Kleith

Wow what a suspense it would be ! "We hint Terra is gonna fall to the dark side during 5 years, during the whole game, at the end of the game, HE DOES AND... Gets killed by MX ?" "In fact, Xehanort was... XEHANORT !"

It's like thinking Vanitas will have a random guy's face...

Then, I love how you state they all have pointy ears, but they absolutely do NOT. Just look at Xemnas 3d Artworks.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
just because he "don't" doesn't mean he didn't.
Terra succumbed to the darkness, like riku, making him incapible of weilding the keyblade.

Or at least let the darkness control him, rather. He also lost his memories, and memories do have strong significance in KH, and could tie into one's ability to use a Keyblade for all we know.

Vanitas.

Xehanort has to be someone other than terra.....how do u explain LS......since he apparently is canon(proof from trailer) did Terra split himself in half and become 2 separate entities unless LS is a nobody!!!!!!!!! i don't know...thats the only thing i happen to confused about
I highly doubt that LS is Terra. More of his rage. The name gives you what he is. A 'Lingering Sentiment'. It wouldn't make any type of sense that Terra stays in 'The Gatherings' for over a decade while massive destruction is going on.

And it seems when Sora appears LS isn't there till dust moves away and you can see the LS. That seems that he's been standing in that exact spot for over a decade doing absoutely nothing.
Even if MX is Xehanort, then how do you explain the huge age difference? MX appears around 70-80, and Xehanort's in his 20's-30's... The only plausible explanation I can think of as of now is that MX is a time traveler. >_>
Yes, that's the problem. But the same can go for Terra.

Terra doesn't have white hair, white eyebrows nor tan skin, or even brown eyes.

Until it's actually been confirmed throughout the game, series, Nomura interviews, anywhere that white hair and tan skin = associated with darkness than Terra got help from Master Xehanort of becoming him. Terra + MX = Apprentice Xehanort is the most popular theory. MX = Apprentice Xehanort has flaws. Terra = Apprentice Xehanort also has flaws.
Wow what a suspense it would be ! "We hint Terra is gonna fall to the dark side during 5 years, during the whole game, at the end of the game, HE DOES AND... Gets killed by MX ?" "In fact, Xehanort was... XEHANORT !"
Actually that WOULD cause suspense. The main hero actually dying against his most hated enemy.
Then, I love how you state they all have pointy ears, but they absolutely do NOT. Just look at Xemnas 3d Artworks.
Artworks tell everything, don't they? I'm sure you'd know.

Even though when you look at the GAME they do have pointy ears. Saix does as well.
just because he "don't" doesn't mean he didn't.
Terra succumbed to the darkness, like riku, making him incapible of weilding the keyblade.
That's actually incorrect. Most people get confuse with darkness =/= Keyblade

Here's an interview from Nomura discussing about the Keyblades:
V - There is still a lot of mystery about the Keyblades I think. The "Light side, heart of worlds Keyblade" that Sora wields, the "Keyblade of people's hearts" made from the Seven Princesses' hearts for Riku, and the "Dark side, heart of worlds Keyblade" that the king obtained in the realm of darkness, presently these 3 types can be confirmed. Could you please explain things a little further?

Nomura: Keyblades have 2 different constitutions, either from the Light side or the Dark side. This is merely the exterior key, the inner key can act from either side and its abilities won't change. There is no clear division between good and evil.
It doesn't matter whether you're too close to darkness or not. MX, Vanitas, and Riku are perfect examples of that. It's the strength of your heart. That's 1 way of wielding the Keyblade and there are more to be discovered in the future. Since Xehanort has a strong heart (as he created the strongest heartless and nobody) the reason he can't wield is because of memory loss similar towards Roxas in TT.

MeggieKeyblader

Apprentice Xehanort- Pointy Ears- http://kingdomhearts.neoseeker.com/...mb/7/74/Xehanort_KH.jpg/150px-Xehanort_KH.jpg

MX- Pointy Ears- http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1158/1444522178_f9d9406761_o.jpg

Ansem SoD- Round Ears- Welcome to squareunion.com!

Xemnas- Round Ears sometimes- http://e.imagehost.org/0582/xemnas.jpg
Pointy Ears sometimes- http://schala-kitty.net/orglix/chara/xemnas.png

Terra- Round Ears sometimes- Photobucket | terra Pictures, terra Images, terra Photos
Pointy Ears sometimes- http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID25505/images/MXyAF2F4HlaHS4U71xNWB53GkGrgtepU.jpg

Ears.jpg

I'm pretty sure that ear shape doesn't matter, seeing as Xemnas and Terra have been seen with both types, and Xigbar and Saix randomly have pointy ears while the other Organization members don't. The designers probably just put different shaped ears depending on which type fits with the character.

zexyishsmexy

That's actually incorrect. Most people get confuse with darkness =/= Keyblade

Here's an interview from Nomura discussing about the Keyblades:

It doesn't matter whether you're too close to darkness or not. MX, Vanitas, and Riku are perfect examples of that. It's the strength of your heart. That's 1 way of wielding the Keyblade and there are more to be discovered in the future. Since Xehanort has a strong heart (as he created the strongest heartless and nobody) the reason he can't wield is because of memory loss similar towards Roxas in TT.
I didn't mean because he was of the darkness. I mean, isn't that what the keyblade war was based on? Dark vs Light? so obviously there are dark keyblade weilders.
What I was saying, and....I guess, didn't say very well...
was that, because he gave into the darkness, it made his heart weak, because he gave in.
Not because he his dark himself, yeah?

Vanitas.

because he gave into the darkness, it made his heart weak, because he gave in.
Not because he his dark himself, yeah?
Riku was giving into darkness long before his meeting with Sora in Hollow Bastion. His dark suit was either given to him by Maleficent or she "unlocked" it deep within his heart, or it was an influence from Vanitas. He also had the power to control heartless, and yet he still stole the KK back from Sora. He was the Original KK Master; as we know.

When Sora meets Riku again in Hollow Bastion before Xehanort's Heartless came into the picture Sora took back the KK from Riku. It wasn't because he was giving into darkness, as he already did by that time, but more like Sora had the stronger heart at the time. Remember what Xehanort's Heartless said:

"Know this, the heart that is strong and true shall win the Keyblade."
"What? You're saying my heart is weaker than his?"
"For that instance, it was."

Then Xehanort's Heartless manipulated Riku informing him that he can be stronger if he opened his heart to darkness and that's when Xehanort possessed him.

Giving into darkness is irrevelant of whether being able to wield a Keyblade or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back