• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I told you so...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

You doubted the release and encouraged others to do so. It DOES come out. What now?

• It IS coming out? Oh CRAP!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • *Pull paper bag over head*

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • *Salvage dignity* Well,...KH2: Final Mix+ still hasn't come out...Take that!

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I'm a kid! I have no shame! I don't recount my mistakes! Ha!

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight'sView

It IS coming.
:closedeyes: I believe many of you doubters owe many of us who kept hope alive an apology.

p.s. For the poll, don't give me that BS about how, "I would just go out and buy it!"
I KNOW you would go out and buy it. That's only common sense, so why would I bother?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
What many of us doubted was KH2 FM+ coming out, meaning KH2 FM and ReCoM together. We also said that ReCoM was out best chance for getting KH2FM+ but I don't remember any of us saying that ReCoM by itself would never come out. And no one owes you an apology. Why? Because it's not something to get upset about when someone says "KH2 FM+ isn't coming out" Also, I never took sides on this whole "It is/isn't coming out" discussion because I never cared in the first place.

Linkje

I chose salvage my own dignity. but I couldn't care less.
29,99 is to prizy imo, but it's dollars so that would make 19,99 euro's ? (or around 22)
I have final mix, and I fancy the jap voices. the disney characters don't talk anyway except for donald and goofy. There voices are pretty hilarious.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I don't like the options on your poll. I never doubted Re CoM was coming out, but I never said it was coming out. I can't wait though. I just hope it will be good. I like re-makes.

J0hnny0hm

Well, I'm gonna help you shove it in their faces, cuz I always hoped/believed it would come out at some point.

jda-roxas

it is nothing to spaz about, GOSH!! i just wanted it to come but i didn't care if it did or not cause we already got it for gba...plus you can just get like a jap dictionary, jap ps2, and get a kh2fm from japan all on ebay...jeez

Twilight'sView

y isn't there "i so knew it was coming" option in ur poll? i wasn't one of the ones that denied it

-METALMANMAC1

Don't worry, you got YOURSELF covered on that one. This was only for people who DOUBTED. I already minded the true believers.

Well, I'm gonna help you shove it in their faces, cuz I always hoped/believed it would come out at some point.

Let's try to limit the wrath to only those who doubted AND tried to convince others to do so.

I NEVER DOUBTED IT!

*High-five!*

OMfG, sOwwY, GuiZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you just call me a sow? Oh, that's it.
*Slaps you with glove*
I challenge you to a duel!

I don`t owe you an apology... Nobody does.....

I wasn't asking from you specifically for me. I was asking for the record.

I don't wanna apoligize for not saying anything to you -.-

To ME? It's not ME they apologize to. It's the people they tried to convert.

I don't like the options on your poll. I never doubted Re CoM was coming out, but I never said it was coming out. I can't wait though. I just hope it will be good. I like re-makes.

You didn't doubt AND try to convert you don't have anything to worry about the polls or anything else, it's just good to know, we have some trustworthy folk in this here town. *bangs head*

I chose salvage my own dignity. but I couldn't care less.
29,99 is to prizy imo, but it's dollars so that would make 19,99 euro's ? (or around 22)
I have final mix, and I fancy the jap voices. the disney characters don't talk anyway except for donald and goofy. There voices are pretty hilarious.

Well thank you for voting ANYWAYS.
$29.99, are you kidding? That's a bargain compaired to the Bullsheet price we payed for the not-so-great, KH2. Frankly, I'm still salvaging my dignity on THAT one.
But It's not just Kingdom Hearts but ALL hyped games cost $59.99. $29.99 or$59.99...um, yeah....BARGAIN!!!
As for how good it might be, well, you lost patience and imported the Final Mix+, so YOU tell ME how good it could be!

What many of us doubted was KH2 FM+ coming out, meaning KH2 FM and ReCoM together. We also said that ReCoM was out best chance for getting KH2FM+ but I don't remember any of us saying that ReCoM by itself would never come out. And no one owes you an apology. Why? Because it's not something to get upset about when someone says "KH2 FM+ isn't coming out" Also, I never took sides on this whole "It is/isn't coming out" discussion because I never cared in the first place.

That was one thing but I recall a lot of those people then adding that RE: COM won't come out! Don't believe me? Go back in the forums and look.

jda-roxas

that is what the japanese english dictionary is for! XD
and sure it would be switched, you would just have to get used to it

Last edited:

Sora3525

It IS coming.
:closedeyes: I believe many of you doubters owe many of us who kept hope alive an apology.

p.s. For the poll, don't give me that BS about how, "I would just go out and buy it!"
I KNOW you would go out and buy it. That's only common sense, so why would I bother?
Why should we give you an apology if no one said anything to you:confused:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Dude you don't deserve shit and neither do the other believers, there were many others besides you that thought it was leaving Japan and headed worldwide, and did they as for an apology? Fuck no, take this shit somewhere else.

threadfailurelj0xd9.png

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Did you just call me a sow? Oh, that's it.
*Slaps you with glove*
I challenge you to a duel!

yami20yugikj4.jpg

Dude you don't deserve shit and neither do the other believers, there were many others besides you that thought it was leaving Japan and headed worldwide, and did they as for an apology? Fuck no, take this shit somewhere else.

threadfailurelj0xd9.png

Nicely done, Yttrxium. *applauds*

Twilight'sView

you could buy it from japan but re com wouldnt have english voices and the o and x buttons would be switched

If there are some opsticales in translation and transition from japenese to english then why go through the trouble?

that is what the japanese english dictionary is for! XD
and sure it would be switched, you would just have to get used to it

Don't joke like that.

There should be nothing you have to "try and get used to" in a game.
A game is like a four legged table. In this case, why should we have to put a book under a leg simply because the developers were dumb enough to make one too short? It should have come, prefixed. Especially a problem so obvious.
That's what we pay for. We expect a pre-language formatted game. We shouldn't have to do their job for them.

Why should we give you an apology if no one said anything to you:confused:

I didn't say give ME an apology. Read the fine print.
I said US.
and btw, IN YOUR FACE!!!

Twilight'sView

threadfailurelj0xd9.png

yami20yugikj4.jpg

Nicely done, Yttrxium. *applauds*

I challenge YOU, sir, to a duel!!!
btw, :closedeyes: In your face.

NONE OF US owe ANY OF YOU shit.
End of story...

:thumbsup: In Your FACES, doubters!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back