• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I was thinking of some stuff that could happen in bbs v.2...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
i just think that kairi is fine the way she is now

You mean a wasted character with no depth and constantly changing personalities that means Kairi could have bipolar disorder or maybe disscosciative identity disorder. She is just in the game at this point to be a sex symbol and she isn't even successful at that because not even Sora is interested in her as much as he is in Namine. Though I don't think she is pointless and I actually like Kairi very much, I can't say I like her where she is at all now. With all these rumors of her getting a keyblade I can only hope even moreso that they just STAY rumors. Kairi has fairly bad character development to boot as I think a lot of stuff has to be better explained when it comes to her. I think Kairi can become a better character if Nomura just leaves her alone for a while and continues her story in a later game after the Xehanort saga.

EDIT: Sorry for the rant, I wasn't meaning to bash your opinion, since in the end it is just a matter of opinion. xP

noheartx

You mean a wasted character with no depth and constantly changing personalities that means Kairi could have bipolar disorder or maybe disscosciative identity disorder. She is just in the game at this point to be a sex symbol and she isn't even successful at that because not even Sora is interested in her as much as he is in Namine. Though I don't think she is pointless and I actually like Kairi very much, I can't say I like her where she is at all now. With all these rumors of her getting a keyblade I can only hope even moreso that they just STAY rumors. Kairi has fairly bad character development to boot as I think a lot of stuff has to be better explained when it comes to her. I think Kairi can become a better character if Nomura just leaves her alone for a while and continues her story in a later game after the Xehanort saga.

EDIT: Sorry for the rant, I wasn't meaning to bash your opinion, since in the end it is just a matter of opinion. xP

i pretty much agree with everything u said. kairi is fine, she can become a kickass keyblade weilder, thats fine with me, just let it happen later on the series

siegleeagle

hmmm...maybe volume 2 will be a short game? is that what you are saying? like itll be a two or three level game included with BBSFM? or regular BBS?

No thats not what I meant. I meant 2 FULL games on the same disk. The highest KH game was like around 4gb and doesnt a blu ray hold 50?

kupo1121

Awards
Actually...from what I'm reading, a big aspect to this PSP remastered thing is that you will be able to transfer save data from the PSP to the PS3 (perhaps a demo to see how people like it because it may work like that with the NGP). If they do that, we run into the problem as to what to do about BbSv2 since that wouldn't be on the PSP if they just released it here, and if it was released on the PSP as well it would be limited in capacity as well as BbS so the added content would be difficult. What I could see happening is BbSv2 and BbS are on the same disc but are different files that way you could transfer your BbS files to avoid replaying the entire game to get to BbSv2 and then whatever Aqua data it had would be transferred to your BbSv2 file. I'm not that tech savvy to know much but maybe they could do something like that?

Radar

Bronze Member
Actually...from what I'm reading, a big aspect to this PSP remastered thing is that you will be able to transfer save data from the PSP to the PS3 (perhaps a demo to see how people like it because it may work like that with the NGP). If they do that, we run into the problem as to what to do about BbSv2 since that wouldn't be on the PSP if they just released it here, and if it was released on the PSP as well it would be limited in capacity as well as BbS so the added content would be difficult. What I could see happening is BbSv2 and BbS are on the same disc but are different files that way you could transfer your BbS files to avoid replaying the entire game to get to BbSv2 and then whatever Aqua data it had would be transferred to your BbSv2 file. I'm not that tech savvy to know much but maybe they could do something like that?
That is a good idea. I do not know if Nomura would do that though, or even thought about it; but it is certainly a possibilty. Like you play BBS and then right after you play BBSv2. I would much rather prefer that it is an option.

kupo1121

Awards
^ If it was an option, then players could avoid having to go through BbS again (although I would still play through it first again). However, in order to unlock BbSv2 so that players who did not beat it could not skip to it. It would have to read your transferred data from your PSP to unlock the game.

Radar

Bronze Member
I see what you are saying. People who did not play BBS need to play it first; and then unlock bbsV2. That makes sense.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
still that seems unfair to the people who have beaten it right? I mean what about the gamers who may have lost their disc and now have to start all over again?

They may be able to implement carrying over your save data. Losing the UMD is one thing, deleting the save is another. And these days, most people remember to back them up regularly.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
but i'm talking unfortunate accident ya know? for example your little baby brother/sister/cousin breaks it (even thought it should not be in reach for a toddler)

You'd still have the save. Unless it got corrupted or you foolishly deleted it without backing it up.

siegleeagle

but i'm talking unfortunate accident ya know? for example your little baby brother/sister/cousin breaks it (even thought it should not be in reach for a toddler)

I know that there would be accidents and such but square enix cant help that. Most of the time though when a disk is broken its because it was laying left out or in reach of a toddler where it shouldnt be.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Bit late but...
The thing is, this isn't a Final Fantasy game. The only characters that would most likely be seen in this game, if it indeed is what most believe it to be, would be the inhabitants of RG and they would be seen fighting. I assume they'd have less than 30 minutes screen time in the game.

Why less? They have backstories―some more compex than others―that I would like to see play out openly and fully. I want a good, adequately long illustration of what I'd imagine were pretty significant events for them.

Said events may involve characters like Rinoa or Laguna; that has less to do with this not being a Final Fantasy game and more to do with uncovering and elaborating upon what happened to Leon, Zack, Cloud, etc. during this time.

localorange

Why less? They have backstories―some more compex than others―that I would like to see play out openly and fully. I want a good, adequately long illustration of what I'd imagine were pretty significant events for them.

Said events may involve characters like Rinoa or Laguna; that has less to do with this not being a Final Fantasy game and more to do with uncovering and elaborating upon what happened to Leon, Zack, Cloud, etc. during this time.

And BBS v2 would be the only place to do it. They don't neccessarily have to be playable characters; you could find out what happened to them as Aqua or Mickey for example - two characters that have the best chances of being playable (Aqua being more of a guarantee then Mickey).

For example - I suspect strongly that Cloud spent some time in the RoD. It would make sense, since he appears to be as troubled as he was in the original world, and that would be the way to make his troubles as close to being on par as possible with what he had to deal with in his original series. Sephiroth could have been connected to that. Sephiroth could also be connected with Zack's complete lack of being mentioned at all (possibly his death/disappearance). What better person to find out about Zack-Sephiroth-Cloud than with Aqua, seeing as she is in the RoD already?

I understand that this is a Disney crossover, but it would be nice to see the FF characters already existing to be fleshed out, and any new ones introduced would have connections to the old ones. Any new FF Characters could appear in 3D and KHIII as side characters like in the previous games.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Fact is that Final Fantasy-characters in KH are just cameos, Disney has priority! Beside this, quite a bunch out of the original characters are not covered as much as they should/could (leaving Sora and Riku out here, as they get the most attention).

Cid and the others were already left out of BBS because Nomura didn't want to bother with their side story, as it has nothing to with the main story and would only distract.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
For example - I suspect strongly that Cloud spent some time in the RoD. It would make sense, since he appears to be as troubled as he was in the original world, and that would be the way to make his troubles as close to being on par as possible with what he had to deal with in his original series. Sephiroth could have been connected to that. Sephiroth could also be connected with Zack's complete lack of being mentioned at all (possibly his death/disappearance). What better person to find out about Zack-Sephiroth-Cloud than with Aqua, seeing as she is in the RoD already?

Good point. And she already knows Zack, so I'm cool with this. I can already imagine the interactions between them: light-hearted and cute at first then gradually becoming really serious and somber as the happenings between them ramp up. Imagine what Aqua would feel as Zack fades before her and Cloud; would undoubtedly bring up feelings of guilt not only for being unable to save Zack but for Terra and Ven as well. :p

Fact is that Final Fantasy-characters in KH are just cameos, Disney has priority! Beside this, quite a bunch out of the original characters are not covered as much as they should/could (leaving Sora and Riku out here, as they get the most attention).

Yes, they are cameos, I'm not objecting that. What I'm saying is that these characters have unsettled stories in Kingdom Hearts and it would be a disservice to pretend said stories didn't exist. This is the game where I rightly expect to see all the craziness go down. All of it.

Cid and the others were already left out of BBS because Nomura didn't want to bother with their side story, as it has nothing to with the main story and would only distract.

That was understandable in BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back