• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If KH is NOT light why did it failed to fill SoD with the power of darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XehanortHeartles

Well here I will post what I think are the possible scenarios, of course you are entitled if you dont agree with them to say why and post your own possible scenarios as to why it failed.

Well the first point we have to establish is that Kingom Hearts while having light is NOT light, as we saw darkness inside the other door too and darkness was coming out, hell there were a couple of darksides chilling in it.

If so, why? Here are my points:

1) Kingdom Hearts beign the heart of the KH unvierse has both light AND darkness, if you want KH power you cant chose to be filled with just 1 nature, KH will fill you with both of them, like it or not. This is why SoD was destroyed then, as a heartless was unable to resist the light nature of KH, had he been able to assimilate it, then darkness would have followed by filling it with it too. Xemnas final form was dressed with an outfit that had white and dark attributes, so it is likely that indeed upon attaining KH power you will get both.

2) KH beign the hearts of all worlds is no limited by form or concept, simply what you think KH is will come. SoD thought KH was darkness and darkness was goign out, then Sora stated with absolute certaintly it is light and light came out as his stament most likely made SoD doubt and his belief was stronger.

What do you think?

Light

faster than
Awards
Re: If KH is NOT light why did it failed to fill SoD with the power of darkness? Read all

I think thatit is your number 2 scenario. I think KH is just what you think it is.

Crystal

Silver Member
Re: If KH is NOT light why did it failed to fill SoD with the power of darkness? Read all

I like option 2 as KH act in what you think.
I don't think KH will having any element since it can even produce a pure heart.

Maxyli138

Scenario #2. Having a strong heart means having strong beliefs, and Sora believed that Kingdom Hearts was light with all his heart. But all hearts are diifferent, so what's inside Kingdom Hearts would appear differently to reflect the people that open it and what they believe right? That's what I think.

BladeofHearts18

I think KH is a balance between both darkness and light, but it appears correspondingly to the person's heart. Sora's heart was mostly light, so KH appeared to be light. But since ASOD's heart was pretty much pure darkness, KH appeared to be darkness. It also makes sense because it takes a heart of pure light and a heart of pure darkness to create the x-blade, which co-exists with KH. I like your second point though...how KH can appear to be what you think it will be.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

Kingdom Hearts is light. Always has been, always will be. It's one of the many themes of the series: Within the deepest darkness, there's a light. Plus, you didn't hear Vanitas say that keybladers will fight for the light and darkness within KH.

XehanortHeartles

Kingdom Hearts is light. Always has been, always will be. It's one of the many themes of the series: Within the deepest darkness, there's a light. Plus, you didn't hear Vanitas say that keybladers will fight for the light and darkness within KH.

X-blade exists along with KH and can summon it, practically it grants you command over KH. And you need the perfect merger of light and darkness to achieve it, why if KH is only light? Also there were darkisdes chilling inside KH, why if KH is only light? There was darkness coming out of KH when SoD summoned it, why if it is only light? When Xemmnas merged with KH he attained both light and darkness attributes you can see it in his clothes which have dark and white marks, why if it is only light?

Nayru's Love

Awards

X-blade exists along with KH and can summon it, practically it grants you command over KH. And you need the perfect merger of light and darkness to achieve it, why if KH is only light?
That's pretty much the only thing that doesn't make complete sense about KH, that it's associated with an object of a different theme. Granted, that doesn't necessarily mean that these two objects have to be similar in certain fields, you'd just expect it more. I'm just going by what Vanitas said :v

Also there were darkisdes chilling inside KH, why if KH is only light?
Because it's the Door to Darkness.

There was darkness coming out of KH when SoD summoned it, why if it is only light?
Because it's the Door to Darkness.

When Xemmnas merged with KH he attained both light and darkness attributes you can see it in his clothes which have dark and white marks, why if it is only light?
Because that wasn't even the Heart of All Worlds.

Light

faster than
Awards

If Kingdom Hearts is only light then how is it the DTD??????????????????????????????????

Nayru's Love

Awards

If Kingdom Hearts is only light then how is it the DTD??????????????????????????????????

It's not the DTD. The DTD leads to the Realm of Darkness, where KH resides.

Light

faster than
Awards

Well then let me rephrase that. If it is only light then why is it the Door to Darkness?

Crystal

Silver Member

But wasn't KH located in RoD?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Well then let me rephrase that. If it is only light then why is it the Door to Darkness?

You don't get it, do you?

The door to darkness is NOT Kingdom Hearts.
The DTD is only a door leading into the Realm of Darkness which opens exactly at the location where the true Kingdom Hearts, which is Light and only Light, resides at the moment.

Eraser Rain is right...Kingdom Hearts is only light, and the theme of a bright light (Kingdom Hearts) in the deepest darkness (RoD) was the main theme of KH from the beginning.

Stars

リク

Is it only a dark being can pass through the DTD?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Is it only a dark being can pass through the DTD?

Yes, that's why Riku could not cross over to SDG, as he was not a "full" dark being.
Vanitas may be able to cross the DTD though.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar

KH is all light. Thats where the light within darkness belief comes from. It is also where all hearts are born. The door in KH1 was the DTD which is why darkness was inside it. It was summoned by the 7 PoH, which makes the door appear at the exact location of KH. When a heart is born, it must travel from KH to the RoL, passing through the the RoD as it does so, which is why all hearts contain some darkness

BladeofHearts18

KH is all light. Thats where the light within darkness belief comes from. It is also where all hearts are born. The door in KH1 was the DTD which is why darkness was inside it. It was summoned by the 7 PoH, which makes the door appear at the exact location of KH. When a heart is born, it must travel from KH to the RoL, passing through the the RoD as it does so, which is why all hearts contain some darkness

Yeah, and then the darkness grows or shrinks depending on the heart itself.

Swordsaint

I don't like the idea of kingdom hearts being pure light tbh. I mean, I understand that it most likely is, but I don't like it. We've learnt that darkness isn't evil, that it is as natural as the light, and it's the beings that wield the darkness that are evil, and not the darkness itself. Riku and Terra have both shown us that. Mickey himself understands that. I just don't like.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

I don't like the idea of kingdom hearts being pure light tbh. I mean, I understand that it most likely is, but I don't like it. We've learnt that darkness isn't evil, that it is as natural as the light, and it's the beings that wield the darkness that are evil, and not the darkness itself. Riku and Terra have both shown us that. Mickey himself understands that. I just don't like.
What does that have to do with your dislike of KH being pure light?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back