• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If there were...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
A legimate to dual-wield in Kingdom Hearts, without being in a form or under a special circumstance, how would you have it unlocked? A boss? Completing a certain part of the story? Levelling up?

Personally, I would have it unlocked by defeating an optional series of bosses at the same time or in a row. That way it would be worth the hard work to gain the ability, and you could have an enjoyable time doing it again with two keyblades.

Opinions?

Light

faster than
Awards
I remember my first play through and hoping that as a final lvl up you would gain the ability. That, for me, would've been the best. 'Course then it would take a fair amount of he usefullness of Drives away.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'd stick with Drive Forms. It seems like it should have just stuck to Drives instead of all of this extra curricular shit.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
If anything, an optional boss, but one that is still canon and has story importance. Something that makes the character grow/strengthen their resolves would be ideal, to me.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
If anything, an optional boss, but one that is still canon and has story importance. Something that makes the character grow/strengthen their resolves would be ideal, to me.

Agreed... or after a really big event in the story.

luna008

i would like their to be an option at the beggaining that asked you weather you wanted to wield just one, or two, and their would be advantages and disadvantages to both.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I'd keep it for the Drive Forms because everything else would be expected except like someone said using an optional boss that's also cannon, but must be found in a retarded area of the game no one would go lol.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Personally, I would have it unlocked by defeating an optional series of bosses at the same time or in a row. That way it would be worth the hard work to gain the ability, and you could have an enjoyable time doing it again with two keyblades.
This is pretty much how I'd want to go about obtaining dual-wielding powers. Having to run through a gauntlet of bosses would be the most enjoyable experience for me.

Dark Drive

Awards
I think a Relay of Bosses would be a Challenge to have a GO at, and have a good reward.

Kinda like playing the Colliseum in Re:Coded on Proud with 10% HP.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I think it should just come naturally. After a certain story event he would realize that he can do it.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I'd like it to be triggered by a canon event that explains why you unlocked the ability. :3

This is how I would prefer it to be unlocked. ^^ Unlocking it in Drive Forms is ok, but not nearly as interesting as it being part of the story.

unknown_keyblade

I prefer the Drive Forms still useable (including the Limit Form) and Limit techs, optional super boss battles are also challenging enough (Sepiroth & Lingering Will). Most of all, I hope they include the mini-games that give weapons as prizes.

Gram

Banned
Awards
optional boss fight that way i could turn that duel-sync ability off and on whenever i wish, that with a new game+ mode would be the best thing ever.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
optional boss fight that way i could turn that duel-sync ability off and on whenever i wish, that with a new game+ mode would be the best thing ever.
Maybe it's the Game+ mode that gives you the option to duel wield?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back