• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you were a serial killer...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Saw IV or Saw XII

25 char >:

just SAW
1x1td.gif

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hahaha. Most of you are so stupidly vindictive. Killing your childhood bully? If you're going to kill someone and end up going to jail/being killed, at least do something that'll make the entire world, not your immensely tiny part of it, a better place.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
∞;4405285 said:
Hahaha. Most of you are so stupidly vindictive. Killing your childhood bully? If you're going to kill someone and end up going to jail/being killed, at least do something that'll make the entire world, not your immensely tiny part of it, a better place.

at least i'd be ridding the world of terrible acting and eyebrow twitches of doom.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
dude why imagine killing people

when you can imagine being all like

hadouken and shit

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
if i was serial killer i probably kidnapped all the people who laugh and pick on me at school in some abandon warehouse. i then tied them all up. i then use a knife to mark the age they were then bomb the the building. no one would expect it was me because i'm one of the quiet kids. i get rid of the knife and all evidence that pointed to me.

Ever heard of phrase "it is always the quiet ones"?

Prepare to get CSI up your ass. To kidnap a number of people would cause the police to raise a red flag. While you are out "kidnapping", the police would already be questioning family members of everyone, including your own. I would think your mom would be suspicious of your many absences. Then let's just assume you manage to kidnap a number of people and keep them quiet as you get more. Let's assume they can all be in that random warehouse. You are already fucking yourself over for leaving your own DNA everywhere you go. Fingerprints, footprints, strands of hair, you'll be everywhere.

Then you suddenly have a bomb ( which the police can link to you ) and blow shit up. That alerts everyone in a five mile radius of what happened. You toss the knife in a ditch and run for it. If that is all it takes to commit the perfect crime, everyone would kill.

By having your victims connected to you, you might as well give yourself in. You multilated their bodies. The police will recognize a crime of passion. They are all kids at your school. They will rule down the killer as someone who goes there. Someone at school says they are all kids who loved to torment you. Enter the prime fucking suspect.

Really. If you guys can't even cover your own asses, you shouldn't be killing.

Shade737

Silver Member
Have a field day with a sniper on select few who are my enemies but nobody knows that we are enemies. I have a few people like that who dislikes me and want to fight me but I've avoided them so it hasn't been public. They are the type of guys who would have a couple of enemies so I wouldn't be targeted.

Last edited:

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Ever heard of phrase "it is always the quiet ones"?

Prepare to get CSI up your ass. To kidnap a number of people would cause the police to raise a red flag. While you are out "kidnapping", the police would already be questioning family members of everyone, including your own. I would think your mom would be suspicious of your many absences. Then let's just assume you manage to kidnap a number of people and keep them quiet as you get more. Let's assume they can all be in that random warehouse. You are already fucking yourself over for leaving your own DNA everywhere you go. Fingerprints, footprints, strands of hair, you'll be everywhere.

Then you suddenly have a bomb ( which the police can link to you ) and blow shit up. That alerts everyone in a five mile radius of what happened. You toss the knife in a ditch and run for it. If that is all it takes to commit the perfect crime, everyone would kill.

By having your victims connected to you, you might as well give yourself in. You multilated their bodies. The police will recognize a crime of passion. They are all kids at your school. They will rule down the killer as someone who goes there. Someone at school says they are all kids who loved to torment you. Enter the prime fucking suspect.

Really. If you guys can't even cover your own asses, you shouldn't be killing.

bro you just owned him so hard

frisson

Silver Member
So Ulti, how would you rate my method? Would like a second opinion before I start torching people in artistic displays of fiery passion and tortured screams.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Uh, not bad I guess. Not foolproof though. Though you efficiently got rid of the body, the smell and blood stains will never leave. You can cover them up but they will still be noticeable. A dog could detect the area where you burnt the body. I would use the greenhouse to dispose of the body, but don't stay too long. Full body suit to hide away your marks and you'd be on the run for awhile.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
My ovaries are weeping.

don't take offense, I call anyone I kinda like "brah" and anyone I actually respect "bro"

your ovaries would probably be my bros too if they ever decided to post here

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
I'll force him to take a knife and push it into his own heart, one inch at a time. While wearing gloves and having the perfect alibi and fall guy, though. No point getting caught myself.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I'll force him to take a knife and push it into his own heart, one inch at a time. While wearing gloves and having the perfect alibi and fall guy, though. No point getting caught myself.

Yeah lets give the guy a knife. He'd just press V and knife you.

If someone tried to get me to do that Id just fight back. You're going to die anyway why not try to live. Whats the worst outcome you could get.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I would toss seemingly random people in a TV because I'm bored

then I'd hang the people up upside down somewhere in plain view

fuck yer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back