• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i'm eating quizno's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I usually don't eat at places like this. I don't eat vegetables, resulting in me always eating plain sandwiches. =/ I hate paying like four bucks to get a small sandwich (6-inch if even that) to only get two THIN slices of ham then nothing. and if i ask for more I get charged extra-_-" So not worth it.

I hear from most that the place is really good though. Better than subway, just more expensive, too. *shrugs* i've only been in subway.-. the cookies there are pretty amazing, btw.

Apollo

Silver Member
Quiznos is very good. I don't know what kind of sandwhich is my favorite. It does make me sad though that my town does not have one, so I only get to eat on family trips.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I've never had quiznos but everyone I've ever talked to around here tells me its complete shit. I know a couple of people who used to work they and they confirmed it's disgusting. I usually just get subs like that at delis.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I love Quiznos :3 I like the Italian Sandwhich..... not sure if thats what it is called :3

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Every time I go to Quizno's I always get the Honey Mustard Chicken sandwich. Best thing in the world.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
yeah im agreeing with ~Gunter~ I personaly never had quiznos but alot of my frieds says it nothing compared to subway

Obito

Awards
My mom used to work for Quiznos' at NYU...I only like their Italian Classic sandwich.Subway is way better than quiznos

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Isn't Quiznos a place that is similar to Subway? Where they serve gigantic sandwiches, which damn...they look like a good snack.

angelbabe74006

I ate at Quizno's once, and I'm never eating there again. The ice they put in my drink had the Noro Virus. I never want to have the Noro Virus again, and I never want to eat Quizno's again. I'll stick wtih my Marinara Meatball from Subway.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
quizno's is expensive

99046454py7.png

very, very expensive

...but scrumptious

Last edited:
Back