• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Internet trolls

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think of trolls?

• I HATE TROLLS, GRRRR.

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • They bug me.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • I couldn't care less, honestly.

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • I think they're funny :D

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • i AM a troll, LOLOLOLO-- *is shot*

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key

Exile
Awards
Personally, i think they're a real pain in the ass. Just people with no lives who feel the need to torment others for their enjoyment. I've got one on my tail right now, and he's severely irritating me. :p One of those annoying picture-trolls that spams you with images.

So how about it? Opinions? Complaints? Experiences?

Anyone ever have a seriously NOTORIOUS troll on their backs? i have. Trolled me IRL too, if that was even possible.

Last edited:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
It was alright when it was a more uncommon art and people actually had to put some effort into saying something clever.

Now it's so easy, so everyone does it.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
It was alright when it was a more uncommon art and people actually had to put some effort into saying something clever.

Now it's so easy, so everyone does it.
that's not true..

loke is an obvious troll as we all know but he sucks a loot at it that it's really annoying.

now whatur, he and vai and everyone are fucking G's at trolling.

Esso

Fire Breaker
Just ignore them. Most are the kind that don't ask a question without any sincerity and just want to bother you. If you bother with them it'll be like throwing fuel to a fire and it'll keep growing. They'll just keep on annoying you.
I don't think I've ever ran into one though...

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Most trolls are just idiots that spam and shit. Those are the ones I find funny. But on occasion I see trolls that aren't complete idiots... they use tricks and shit and make you feel bad and get you angry. But not a lot of those.

Key

Exile
Awards
Most trolls are just idiots that spam and shit. Those are the ones I find funny. But on occasion I see trolls that aren't complete idiots... they use tricks and shit and make you feel bad and get you angry. But not a lot of those.

I've experienced both, lol. I laugh at the fail trolls, and i ignore the experienced ones. i just LOL at how hard they try. XD

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
my reactions when reading through this thread

:D

:O

xD

):

:|

:\

8D

come on guys, you gotta learn to appreciate good old trolling. like whatur and vai and RAGING BONER and raikage dude and stuff.

Jolts

I IS TROLLIN!!!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist. Seriously though, like many things there are different varieties of trolls on the internet, at least in my experiences. The first and most common one is the "spam pages until the internet explodes" kind of troll, the one that you most likely have on your trail. The second variety is the troll is the one that goes against all popular knowledge and common sense in order to get people to think. This kind is fairly rare so most people only know of trolls as the spammy kind. For the most part, both are hated to some extent.

denizenofevil

I like the ones who are funny. The trolls who go out of their way to hurt people aren't funny and those are the ones I dislike

evil_levi94

holy poo

you said "couldn't care less" correctly.

you're my hero.

btw according to the poll, it's obvious that the fokh section never visits general discussion.

I watched that whole video ... and I don't know why ... but I laughed really hard through out the whole thing ... ???

What happened to Boxxy anyway? :O Did she die?

krexia

Translator
Awards
Trolls aren't entertaining, but trolling them (by responding calmly and rationally until they get fed up and ragequit) is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back