• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it possible to see in the future?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
okay a bunch of weird "conicidences" have been hapenning to me i can think of ay least three right now.

1) before i even knew about kingdom hearts i made the name soramaru later when i deicied to try it the main character is sora.
2) when i was rping with my frined i made up the white night guild later when I_LUV_SQUARE gets me hooked on D.N.Angel the theme song is White Night - True Light.
3) (the weirdest) one day i left my book in a class and then that night i had a dream that i would find my book on my teachers desk and i would get the book i was waiting for sure enough when i walked in to class there was the book in the same place as it was in my dream i also got the book that i was waiting for.

I just want to know your thoughtds about this and as the title says is it possible to see in the future?

EDIT: i remembred something else unnatural happennig

okay me and my friend where going through a stack of trading cards and we where piling them on his dresserlater we found a douplicate of a card we looked threw the pile and there wasnt one so we put it to the side later we find it again so we look at the card we put to the side and its a diffrent card we did that a whole lot more limes and it kept on reappering
the strange thing is that it only appeared when we was going through the cards (like he would grab a pile and it would always appear in it

Last edited:

Geocillin

Those probably are coincidences, but on the subject of seeing into the future. It's all relative. You're always looking at the future of yesterday.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Nah, I can see your point mate. It's happened to me on a few occasions too. Like i had a dream about that room leading up to the pod room in KH2 Twilight Town about 3 years before the game came out, and sure enough, it was exactly the same... Whether its actually just things our minds pick up on somewhere or not, is a different story

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
it depends on whether or not you believe in what you are seeing. i have on many occasions seen images of the future or have had dreams that ment something was going to happen. if i dream of death, something bad happens, like an illness, or the loss of a family member or friend. if i dream of something that i wont say here, then something good happens, like i get some money or i meet a new friend.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
who knows, ive had deja vu before. like, i would be walking, and see something, and be like, s#!*, coulda sworn i saw that happen before

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
To answer your question, they are coincidences.

I believe this thread is over?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
yeah, this thread should be done now. there are plenty of responses to this simple question.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
To answer your question, they are coincidences.

I believe this thread is over?

Well on an ending note, I say you can see into the future. It's called a dream. I've had plenty of dreams that carried out at one point or another in my life. So it's possible but you cant control it. lol I quoted this because I just wanted to say 19 rep points? How the freaking hell? Thats nuts man.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Telling the future is impossible. You'd need to be aware of everything happened in our closed system (my guess would be our solar system for fairly short term events) at once, down to the last atom, and understand all of this at once to be able to predict causality.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
How? How would this come about? How would your brain be able to process the huge amount of information needed to stay one step ahead of causality, even for the most trivial things?

who knows, ive had deja vu before. like, i would be walking, and see something, and be like, s#!*, coulda sworn i saw that happen before

What you have experienced is a slightly different phenomenon of the mind; Déjà vu (or paramnesia), is the event of which you get the feeling that you have experienced the exact same situation before, normally one would confuse themselves with the thought of visions of the future, like soramaru95 has claimed.

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
I honestly have no idea how it's possible.

But i've had instances where I see myself in a place i've never seen before talking to someone i've never met saying something i've never said. Some time later passes and i'm doing exactly that. exactly.that.

I'm sure there's some explanation for it so from now on i'll refrain from calling it "FUTUREVIZIONLOL" but yeah, that's why i'm not ruling it out as impossible.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Hey Nick Cage did it in Next! Bunnnngggg!!! It's not possible, Just in dreams and thats rare.

In summary: seeing the future would involve impossible amounts of information. The human brain can't handle this much. So it's physically impossible for a human brain to predict the future.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
So how can someone explain seeing something in a dream and then living it in person? I dont think it's possible to see into the future but how do you explain a dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back