• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it worth it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiByeYou987

Birth By Sleep is OVER 9000x better than Days :p.
In every aspect in KH. It doesnt have you do those STUPID missions. Trust. this game has alot of replay vaule too.

You could've skipped all the undesirable missions or only do the story ones.
It would be a much less repetitive way to play.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I didnt like the missions in Days, I never said I hated days. I love days. Just the repetitive missions just got me annoyed(Specially after I accidently deleted my file in Japanese, and I was on a hard boss, and I had to do it ALL over again, than another playthrough for the english one.). But BBS Pwns Days. :p

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Is BBS worth it?

YES!!!! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES IT IS! That's like saying "Is KH3 worth it?" because that's pretty much what this game is (it pretty much is KH3 since it's the next main game like KH1 and KH2. The only difference is that the timeline is different and the title doesn't have "3" in it)

I'd honestly say without a doubt that it is the BEST KINGDOM HEARTS GAME SO FAR! Some would say KH1 is... but to be honest, that game is really over-rated by fans in my opinion. (don't get me wrong, KH1 is brilliant... but people praise it far too much)

-Awesome soundtrack (no surprise there)
-BEST GAMEPLAY IN THE SERIES
-One of the best stories in the series (Disney worlds are constantly involved with the main plot)
-Great characters and character development (heck, they even make MX look like a good guy if you read the Xehanort Reports)
-Multiplayer including mini-games, arena mode, and VS Player mode
-One of the hardest games in the series (it's harder than KH1 in my opinion)

Seriously, I do wish that this game was called "Kingdom Hearts 3" at times because I see that so many people tend to overlook the game as a "side game" when it really isn't. To be honest, it's the most important Kingdom Hearts game in the series thus far story-wise.

αsiя

space coke
If you have a PSP, yes it's worth it, it's worth it for any PSP RPG lover. If you don't have a PSP and don't have interest in more than two games on the PSP then it's not worth it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
This is a question to anyone who played bbs. Is it really worth buying? Is it that awesome? and why? (pleas no spoiler and be free to hype it up or spit on it as much as you like) Tell the people that haven't play it what you hated or love about it.(and again no spoiler on the story).

it is definatly worth getting.
i loved it, the lack of gummi routes and ships, the story, the cast (specially aqua <3) the keyblades, the bosses..basically everything.

the only thing taht annoyed me was leveling up deck commands but i'd rather do taht than mess with cards or panels.

rukia12012

it worths to buy because its kh game :)

+
awesome character
good gameplay
awesome graphic for psp

-
Nothing

Allister Rose

French Lover
This repetitive missions business is starting to remind me of Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII.
yeah but crisis core were more or less optional, and not so repetitive. plus they had more....i think days could've suited better for PSP, more missiions, leave nomura to think of more missions. and more variety of enemies. that and gameplay was better

TheMoonsDarkside

I haven't played the game yet, so I can't say it is worth it or not. I do have advice for you though. Ask around see if your friends don't need their old PSPs. I found a friend of mine and I got a bundle worth 125$ for 45$. Just ask people you have a positive relationship with and I am sure you will find someone.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
I haven't played the game yet, so I can't say it is worth it or not. I do have advice for you though. Ask around see if your friends don't need their old PSPs. I found a friend of mine and I got a bundle worth 125$ for 45$. Just ask people you have a positive relationship with and I am sure you will find someone.

My dad's coworker just gave his away, and my dad found out a few days later. If I'd have known, I would have begged for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back