• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IS KINGDOM HEARTS 3 OUT YET?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Dude, I've been playing the game since July and it is amazing. It's got quests, player driven content, it's dark and has blood, and FF characters out of the butt like woah.

I'm surprised you haven't picked it up yet. They have ads for it on tv all of the time

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Yeah the idea that Kingdom Hearts was really Tetsuya Nomura was really a shocker.

Oops, that was a spoiler. :3

ForeverBueaty

You will know when kingdom hearts 3 is out in stores right now when...
your watching cartoon network with a "im so bored" face then....*BOOM* the kingdom hearts song plays and you see sora and your at the screeen like :D YEEEEEEEEEE!! then you run to your piggy bank like your life depends on it and hope theres lots of money in there so you can buy the game and a PS3.

.....well thats just me

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I'm playing it right now actually. Oh shit, Sora just got stabbed- I mean... Ah shit.

I could give less of a fuck right now about KH3.

But when it does come out I'm nabbin' it~

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Yeah dude they released it about 3 months ago! Go get that shit!

rhobh-fliarcamille.gif

Vexdon

You will know when kingdom hearts 3 is out in stores right now when...
your watching cartoon network with a "im so bored" face then....*BOOM* the kingdom hearts song plays and you see sora and your at the screeen like :D YEEEEEEEEEE!! then you run to your piggy bank like your life depends on it and hope theres lots of money in there so you can buy the game and a PS3.

.....well thats just me

lmmfaooooo.....sadly im laughing cuz i remember this happening when bbs came out

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Dude Kingdom Hearts 7 is already coming out like, next year but there calling Dream Drop Distance. Where have you been? Pssh.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yeah, but it's an Xbox-exclusive and I'm the only person on the forums that likes mine so I guess no multiplayer for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back