• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Its Only You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Awwwww moomoomooo its precious!!!!!!!!!!!! DOnt worry ill respond to the Ff in a coupla mins.... Hmmm what reallt the point to this tiny response......aw oh well!

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
as i promised the next chap! I know i absolutley killed me to kill Sora... *weeps* Anyway.... Sora: Do i mean THAT much to you!? Me:Of course not! Wait and read the rest! Sora: I think i will! Me: Dandy for you Mr.Hotpants!

Chapter Thirty One: Prophecy Fulfilled

As Kyle shrank away from the light it began to fade. Kairi gasped at what she saw. There was Sora! First transparent but then growing solid! She looked down at the dead Sora in her arms. "How could this be?" She thought. Without hesitation she sprang up and ran to the standing Sora. She flung herself on him and held on tight. She felt his arms circle her waist. She cried again. But this time they were tears of joy. She opened her tear clouded eyes. Sora still was resonating a light. He smiled down at her. "I told you I'd be back!" "Oh Sora! I never got the chance to tell you before you died.... You know this already of course, but I love you!" "I love you too Kairi!" He kissed her gently but it shocked Kairi. "Sora! Why are you so cold?" She looked in his eyes. She could see a secret in them. He hung his head. He sighed sadly. "Kairi.....I cant stay. This is a mere projection of my true self. My body over there is the real me. Because of my promise i was able to return to you temporarily. To fulfill the prophecy as well. I might survive. It is very slim. If i do make it i will be granted life again. But if not......" "You mean you'll be g-gone?!" She whispered. He nodded. More tears flowed a mix of pain and sorrow. "Hey come on stop that!" Comforted Sora. He wiped her tears. "Lets cherish our time together. After i handle him of course." He looked bitterly at Kyle. Kairi nodded. "Go get Riku! Tell him......" Kairi knew what he wanted to tell Riku. She broke away from him and took off running after Riku. Kyle stood shakily he was in rage. "How did you survive!?" He spat, "Didnt read the prophecy too well did ya Kyle?" Kyle looked at the floor. "The one of darkness will conquer the one with the light within. It also mentoned i would return didnt it? The smudge on it guess what it said. Killed! I will kill you Kyle. For the pain you have given me, Riku, Noelle, Donald, Goofy, and most especially Kairi. You are weak Kyle. You needed the Hound, Halo, and Arrow to do your work! You destroy anything that gets in your way! You killed a pure little girl because she wouldnt join you! You killed me! You dont know how much pain you caused Kairi! I will make you pay for this!" Kyle smiled. "Touching words! Too bad nobody else but me heard them....and no one else will!" Kyle's true form appeared. He was the image of a demon burned in the deepest corner of hell! Ugly and hideous. With a face worse than 50 Hounds. Black and complete with eyes red as coals. His human face still there but turned hideous! Black wings that streched for feet! Sora felt fear sneak its way in to his heart. but it was soon replaced by laughter. "Very impressive Kyle. But you forgot one thing..." Light fillled the room. When it cleared Kyle was scared and shocked. There stood Sora....but he had wings as demonic as Kyle's. Eyes a glowing ocean blue and a light resonating from his body. "I am a vampire as well. Regret biting me now? Uncanny isnt it. Only another vampire can kill one. Your biggest weapon has been thrown in to oblivion Kyle! Still feel as confident?" "No matter! If the prophecy comes true......that means you die as well!"
Running through the corridors Kairi heard a scream of pain! She rounded the corner and almost tripped over something! She hit the floor but turned to seee what she hit. She felt a gasp escape her lips. There lay a bloody and tattered Riku. "Riku!" She cried. She rushed over to her bloody childhood friend. "Kairi?! Youre okay! No! No you have to get out its not safe!" He choked. "Whats wrong Riku? Who did this?" She demmanded. "Dont! You cant hurt her! If you kill her dark side you also kill her light!" He managed before falling motionless. SHe quickly checked his pulse. With relief she found a pulse. He was okay but passed out! "Who does he mean?" She thought. "Me!" A voice startled her. She saw nothing. Suddenly a black cloud floated from the shadows. When the mist cleared Kairi saw her now grown up little sister! "Noelle!" SHe cried. "Dont be so happy to see me sis. I am not here to help you. But to terminate you!" She said icily. As her sister landed in front of her memories came flooding back. She remembered playing wih her sister at the Rising Falls of Hollow Bastion, helping her put a band aid on her cut, but most of all when her parents said she'd never see Noelle again. She remembered her sister's departure. It was breif, but full of confusion and sadness. She tried to reach out to her long lost sister but Noelle just jerked away with disgust. "Why have you grown so cold?" She whispered. "Oh you want to know? Perhaps its the fact that my own sister forgot about me! All the time we spent together gone, adios, bye bye! No memory of it huh? Just forgot about your only sister? Just like that! It was like i never exsisted! You just left my memory behind. Oh sure you were sad at first but then over time you didnt even recall my name! We used to be so close people would call us twins! But now enemies and rivals! You might have forgotten me but i didnt forget you! Years trapped in a bubble or memories! I thought about you each day! I wondered "Does Kairi still have the bracelet i gave her? Did Kairi go on the adventures we planned? Did Kairi forget about me?" Back then i thought you never would but boy was I wrong!" Kairi looked at her wrist. There rested her yellow bracelt. She remembered it now. Noelle held up her wrist. A black bracelet glistened on it. A yellow on the other. Sora had Kairi's black one. "Remember it now? I always did sis! Grandma made them for us. They are supposed to show the balance of light and dark between us. Well heres mine!" SHe threw her yellow one on the ground. Kairi elt tears prickle in her eyes. "Gonna cry now big sister? I thought you were supposed to be the strong one! Did you notice when my phtos started to dissapear? Or when mom and dad gave you a new room so you could part from our shared one? Maybe when you became the ONLY princess of Hollow Bastion? No?" "Well it ends here sis. Time for you to go bye bye. Now its my turn to forget my sister. See how you like it. Who knows maybe instead of dying you'll be forced to relive our memories just like me! Nice seein ya again sis but it ends here!" Suddenly something was shining in the sky. The two sisters looked up. Meteors were falling again. "The prophecy is coming true!" Gasped Kairi. But before she could ponder it more her sister took a swipe at her. Kairi dodged but barely. SHe stood and sadly faced her sister. Black faced White and Dark faced Light for one final time.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
as i promised the next chap! I know i absolutley killed me to kill Sora... *weeps* Anyway.... Sora: Do i mean THAT much to you!? Me:Of course not! Wait and read the rest! Sora: I think i will! Me: Dandy for you Mr.Hotpants!

Chapter Thirty One: Prophecy Fulfilled

As Kyle shrank away from the light it began to fade. Kairi gasped at what she saw. There was Sora! First transparent but then growing solid! She looked down at the dead Sora in her arms. "How could this be?" She thought. Without hesitation she sprang up and ran to the standing Sora. She flung herself on him and held on tight. She felt his arms circle her waist. She cried again. But this time they were tears of joy. She opened her tear clouded eyes. Sora still was resonating a light. He smiled down at her. "I told you I'd be back!" "Oh Sora! I never got the chance to tell you before you died.... You know this already of course, but I love you!" "I love you too Kairi!" He kissed her gently but it shocked Kairi. "Sora! Why are you so cold?" She looked in his eyes. She could see a secret in them. He hung his head. He sighed sadly. "Kairi.....I cant stay. This is a mere projection of my true self. My body over there is the real me. Because of my promise i was able to return to you temporarily. To fulfill the prophecy as well. I might survive. It is very slim. If i do make it i will be granted life again. But if not......" "You mean you'll be g-gone?!" She whispered. He nodded. More tears flowed a mix of pain and sorrow. "Hey come on stop that!" Comforted Sora. He wiped her tears. "Lets cherish our time together. After i handle him of course." He looked bitterly at Kyle. Kairi nodded. "Go get Riku! Tell him......" Kairi knew what he wanted to tell Riku. She broke away from him and took off running after Riku. Kyle stood shakily he was in rage. "How did you survive!?" He spat, "Didnt read the prophecy too well did ya Kyle?" Kyle looked at the floor. "The one of darkness will conquer the one with the light within. It also mentoned i would return didnt it? The smudge on it guess what it said. Killed! I will kill you Kyle. For the pain you have given me, Riku, Noelle, Donald, Goofy, and most especially Kairi. You are weak Kyle. You needed the Hound, Halo, and Arrow to do your work! You destroy anything that gets in your way! You killed a pure little girl because she wouldnt join you! You killed me! You dont know how much pain you caused Kairi! I will make you pay for this!" Kyle smiled. "Touching words! Too bad nobody else but me heard them....and no one else will!" Kyle's true form appeared. He was the image of a demon burned in the deepest corner of hell! Ugly and hideous. With a face worse than 50 Hounds. Black and complete with eyes red as coals. His human face still there but turned hideous! Black wings that streched for feet! Sora felt fear sneak its way in to his heart. but it was soon replaced by laughter. "Very impressive Kyle. But you forgot one thing..." Light fillled the room. When it cleared Kyle was scared and shocked. There stood Sora....but he had wings as demonic as Kyle's. Eyes a glowing ocean blue and a light resonating from his body. "I am a vampire as well. Regret biting me now? Uncanny isnt it. Only another vampire can kill one. Your biggest weapon has been thrown in to oblivion Kyle! Still feel as confident?" "No matter! If the prophecy comes true......that means you die as well!"
Running through the corridors Kairi heard a scream of pain! She rounded the corner and almost tripped over something! She hit the floor but turned to seee what she hit. She felt a gasp escape her lips. There lay a bloody and tattered Riku. "Riku!" She cried. She rushed over to her bloody childhood friend. "Kairi?! Youre okay! No! No you have to get out its not safe!" He choked. "Whats wrong Riku? Who did this?" She demmanded. "Dont! You cant hurt her! If you kill her dark side you also kill her light!" He managed before falling motionless. SHe quickly checked his pulse. With relief she found a pulse. He was okay but passed out! "Who does he mean?" She thought. "Me!" A voice startled her. She saw nothing. Suddenly a black cloud floated from the shadows. When the mist cleared Kairi saw her now grown up little sister! "Noelle!" SHe cried. "Dont be so happy to see me sis. I am not here to help you. But to terminate you!" She said icily. As her sister landed in front of her memories came flooding back. She remembered playing wih her sister at the Rising Falls of Hollow Bastion, helping her put a band aid on her cut, but most of all when her parents said she'd never see Noelle again. She remembered her sister's departure. It was breif, but full of confusion and sadness. She tried to reach out to her long lost sister but Noelle just jerked away with disgust. "Why have you grown so cold?" She whispered. "Oh you want to know? Perhaps its the fact that my own sister forgot about me! All the time we spent together gone, adios, bye bye! No memory of it huh? Just forgot about your only sister? Just like that! It was like i never exsisted! You just left my memory behind. Oh sure you were sad at first but then over time you didnt even recall my name! We used to be so close people would call us twins! But now enemies and rivals! You might have forgotten me but i didnt forget you! Years trapped in a bubble or memories! I thought about you each day! I wondered "Does Kairi still have the bracelet i gave her? Did Kairi go on the adventures we planned? Did Kairi forget about me?" Back then i thought you never would but boy was I wrong!" Kairi looked at her wrist. There rested her yellow bracelt. She remembered it now. Noelle held up her wrist. A black bracelet glistened on it. A yellow on the other. Sora had Kairi's black one. "Remember it now? I always did sis! Grandma made them for us. They are supposed to show the balance of light and dark between us. Well heres mine!" SHe threw her yellow one on the ground. Kairi elt tears prickle in her eyes. "Gonna cry now big sister? I thought you were supposed to be the strong one! Did you notice when my phtos started to dissapear? Or when mom and dad gave you a new room so you could part from our shared one? Maybe when you became the ONLY princess of Hollow Bastion? No?" "Well it ends here sis. Time for you to go bye bye. Now its my turn to forget my sister. See how you like it. Who knows maybe instead of dying you'll be forced to relive our memories just like me! Nice seein ya again sis but it ends here!" Suddenly something was shining in the sky. The two sisters looked up. Meteors were falling again. "The prophecy is coming true!" Gasped Kairi. But before she could ponder it more her sister took a swipe at her. Kairi dodged but barely. SHe stood and sadly faced her sister. Black faced White and Dark faced Light for one final time.

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o
*had to get up to get her lazy butt mom some water in the middle of reading this and almost blew up*

There lay a bloody and tattered Riku. "Riku!" She cried. She rushed over to her bloody childhood friend.

*gasp* NUUU!!! NO ONE BEATS UP RIKU AND LIVES!!!

gah... but i cant beat up noelle... shes too cool....

*kicks kyle in the nuts again*

=D that always makes me feel better...

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

YEY! RIKU NO DEAD! i almost had a heart attack wen it said he fell motionless. *gasps for air* but now i can breathe.

god, how i love this fanfic. ^^;

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Chapter Thirty Two: The Light Inside The Dark

Kairi stood and faced her sister. Noelle looked happy. But there was something about that gaze that didnt seem right... Before Kairi could think more her sister attacked. Balls of fiery dark energy smacked her body. She hit the floor out of breath. "I can feel pain? Now i know what Sora had to go through for me!" Her sister kneeled down next to her. "Whats wrong tired already?" Kairi glared at her, "No, sorry to dissapoint you baby sister!" Noelle grabbed Kairi by her arm and threw her against the wall! Kairi yelped as her elbow collided with the hard rock. "Thats it! I've had enough! I wont die! Sora risked everything for me! He died for me! I cant just die and make his sacrifice a waste!" For the first time in her life Kairi felt energy like no other surge through her! She unlocked her hidden power of the Light. Noelle cringed as light filled the room. Kairi and Noelle locked power. They shoved against eachother with their opposite power. They pushed hard but could not shake eachother off. "About time you found your power sis!" Mocked Noelle. "Noelle! Listen! This isnt you! This isnt my baby sister! I know this I am fighting is just your warrior spirit. Your darkness! There is light inside you!" "Dont make me laugh! I am nothing but darkness. Soon to be alongside the King of darkness! You will too! Maybe if you come with me i will spare you! Kyle has gone through so much to get you. I shouldnt throw you away just to satisfy my anger and pain! You forgot me!" "Noelle! I never forgot you! When you left i cried every night, when i saw your empty space beside me i was overcome with greif! The only reason i forgot you was because of Ansem! He erased my memories with a meteor shower! Even then you were on the unseen side of my heart! I just had to find you! I know nothing i say can make up your pain, but I always felt something was missing from my life!" Noelle seemed to stagger. She shook her head, "NO!" Noelle blasted black energy! It hit Kairi who wasnt prepared. Kairi felt pain in her heart. SHe pushed back light. "Noelle....we are evenly matched! Our powers are a tie against eachother!" "Noelle....know matter how deep the darkness a light shine within! I am your light! Riku is your light! Look what you've done to him!" Finally her sister understood. As Kyle'ws power left her body it tried to worm its way back! "NO! NOT THIS TIME!" Noelle willed the wires and tubes away. She fell to the ground. Her light came back! Her eyes grew frightened and pained. She seemed to not see Kairi. Kairi ran to her sister. "Noelle!" Noelle looked at her sister. She jumped up and ran to her sister's embrace! The two long lost sisters hugged and smiled. "Kairi I'm so sorry! That wasnt me speaking!" SHe sobbed. "No it was just darkness, anger, and pain!" Said Kairi. Noelle turned to Riku. SHe layed next to his bloody and tattered body. "Oh Riku...what have i done to you!?" SHe cried. Kairi sat next to her greiving sister. "He's okay just passed out." " I love him Kairi!" SHe cried. Kairi nodded. "Go! You have to help Sora! I'm staying here with Riku." SHe ordered. Kairi nodded and placed her hand on Noelle's shoulder. Noelle stood. "This is a gift i can give you! Keep your light burning strong and it wont consume you!" Leathery misty wings were placed on Kairi's shoulders. Noelle ushered her away. As Kairi sped down the hall Noelle sat next to Riku again.

Sora and Kyle were locked in battle. Swords clanged and voices sreeched. Kyle was now frightened. Sora was stronger. Kyle was forced to use his centuries of expeirience to fight him. Sora was sure of himself. Each blow her hit Kyle his body became more solid. Kyle unleashed dark energy. Sora could not fight this off...as he had no powers of his own. He just evaded as well as he could. But every so often one of the blasts wouyld hit him. When Sora's attention was drawn away, Kyle struck so hard it broke Sora's wing joint! Sora fell losing altitude. But before he could reach the gorund Kyle struck again. This time with teh force he was blasted against the wall! But not just against it through it! He landed iin the courtyard! Pain racked his bones and muscles. He felt a shrap rock peirce his arm. He struggled to his feet. He unleashed his Keyblade and stabbed Kyle in the gut. Kyle writhed in agony but was determind to fight. The two clashed while Kairi finally appeared....

Y

Yuffe_91

SorasAngel1292 said:
Noelle wound was disapearing! Kikino's tears had healing powers! Everyone stared in disbelief.
That kinda reminds me of Faweks in Harry Potter

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Okay everyone......this is a sad chap im sorry to say. Its almost the end....BUT NEVER FEAR! There will be a sequel!Since this is KH based the next one will be KH CoM based! Im not sure if ill make a 3rd. I will reveal the title to the next one after the ending. Prepare yourself! More songs and sorrows await. BUt first a lil skit i cooked up.

*On Destiny Island's beach

Sora: What now!? Are you going to drop a safe on my head!?

Me: No! Why would i do that?

Sora: Well you have killed me off before havent you?

Me: You came back didnt you?

Sora: Well yes.......Riku is here!

Riku: About time i had a chance to speak! I have a complaint!

Me: What now Riku?

Riku: How come that fuzzball gets all the attention!? From Noelle, and the readers huh? Where are all these cute Riku pics I've heard about! Maybe they'll start a Kikino website!

Noelle: Oh Riku! DOnt be so dramatic! There has only been 2 Kikino pics ever made! Moomoomoo's and our author's.

Riku: Oh but there will be more! I'm sure of it!

Sora: I'll bet you 10 bucks that there wont be another!

Riku: Youre on big shoe man!

Me: Arent i supposed to be writing a chapter?

Sora: You can do it later this is important!

Me: Fine.... Sorry bout the no chap. But as you've read Sora's temper can be very dangerous!

Noelle: We need a computer!

Riku: Oh well guess we cant check! Guess i win!

Sora: Hold on I've got it! *takes off shoes and pulls out a laptop*

Noelle: OooOOoo! So thats what you keep in there!

Riku: *Mutters* Damn the big shoes!

Sora: AHA! See no new Kikino pics!

Riku: Damn that infernal little fuzz ball!

*Kikino flies on the set and flames Riku's butt*

Kikino: KINO!

*Riku runs in circles then far away*

Riku: GAHHHHH! IT BURNS!! OH THE HUMMANITY!

Sora: *snickers* Lets see how long it takes him to notice hes running AWAY from the ocean...

Noelle: Must i retrive him?

Me: He's your boyfriend!

Noelle: But i dont want to!

Me: Go get him or i'll kill you off! A swarm of angry Riku fangirls will hint me down if he dies!

Noelle: FIne! I've said it before and I'll say ti again! I'm like the maid!

Sora: *eats muffin* Hey can you get me some milk on your way back thanks!

Noelle: GAH!

*Me and Sora sit and wait*

Sora: So hows life treating you?

Me: Cant complain....

Sora: Hey wheres Kairi?

Me: Oh i dunno! SHes certainly not trapped by Arrow! Nope! Hes not holding her hostage because he wants to marry her!

*Sora drops the muffin*

Sora: I"M COMING KAIRI! TALLY HO!

*runs away*

*Noelle and Riku come back*

Me: Riku your hair is black!

Riku: No really!?

Noelle: WHered Sora go i brought his milk?

Me: Oh he went to save Kairi from Arrow which i totally didnt authorize!

Noelle: Oh.....thats nice

Riku: Hey can i have the milk?

Noelle: Sure

*Riku takes milk and chucks it at Kikino's head*

Kikino:KIK!

*Kikino jumps at Riku*

*Riku holds Kikino down with a foot*

Me:Errrrrr...well thats our skit. THe ff will be updated soon! Buhbye!

Noelle: See ya! Well actually we wont...Well read ya!

Riku: Bye! Can someone lend me ten bucks?

Kikino: KIKKKKKKKK!

Sora *in the distance* WOULD SOMEONE MIND HELPING ME? OH AND BYE!

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! that was HiLaR! yeh, thats right Noelle! u keep going...go get Riku..or ima kik ur butt! NAHHH! ^^;

cant wait for the next part....wait...almost over?! WHAAAAAT?!?!?! sorrows? NO! RIKU! I"M COMNG! I'LL PROTECT U!!! WAAA! NO ONE HAS TO DIE! NOOOOOO! *sniffleZ* >.<,

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o
XD

haha, that means i have to make another kikino pic... ^_^

"Riku your hair is black!"

=D seksay black haired riku! whee!

"Go get him or i'll kill you off! A swarm of angry Riku fangirls will hint me down if he dies!"

=) haha, im happy its been made clear that riku cant die. ^.^

WAAA! NO ONE HAS TO DIE! NOOOOOO! *sniffleZ* >.<,

you mean no one except kyle has to die...

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Okie dokes peeps....here comes the sadness.

Chapter Thirty Three: Dead....But Always In My Heart

Kairi ran on to the scene. She ran to the two warriors as Kyle shoved Sora to the ground. "Looks like I'll have the joy of killikng you again Sora! I have gotten my revenge on Aroz at last!" Sora tried to use the Keyblade to shove Kyle off...but to no avail. As Kyle leaned in to puncture Sora's lung Kairi leaped at him. She unleashed stars of light in to his back. Kyle shreiked as the stars of light smacked his back. He rolled off Sora and clutched his side. Kairi helped Sora up. "Youre allright!" He whispered. Her wings dissapeared from her back and became a dark, liquidy sword. "Ready?" She asked, "More than ready" The two ran at Kyle's wounded body. Kyle regained posture and stood to face his enemies. Kairi used a weak rendition of Critical Plus. Kyle staggered backwards. "Whered you learn to do that?" Cheered Sora. "I learn from the best!" SHe winked. Kyle didnt want Kairi dead he needed her. But he was going to kill Sora once she was safe."Oh darkness that lurks within the heart, showing its force in Kairi's hands bend to my will and hold her before me!" The sword in Kairi's hands lashed up and wound around her arms and waist! She was forced against the wall out of the battlefeild. "Sora!" As Kyle faced Sora alone he laughed. Kairi tried to bend her wrist so she could force light against the darkness. Her wrist was binded loosley. Because this was Kyle's magic instead of Noelle's the dark sword didnt fully obey. She moved her wrist slowly. She was getting closer to her bindings! As she struggled to free herself Sora was in grave danger. Kyle had Sora at the edge of the enromous pool. Kyle had removed the Keyblade from Sora's grasp! It was now lying feet away! Kyle had his sword aimed at Sora's chest. With Sora wounded and weak Kyle was going to defeat him. "Well so ends the infamous Keybearer once and for all! What do you say to that Sora?" Suddenly Kyle felt something peirce his chest! He opened his fear clouded eyes. There was the Keyblade in Sora's hands but more importantly inside Kyle's chest. "I say if you are going to kill someone then do it! Dont waste time bragging about it!" "H-How did you get t-that?" Kyle uttered "Simple. All i had to do was focus my heart. The Keyblade and I are connected. If my heart summons it...it will come!" "E-extrordinary....Unfortunetly you meet your end as well! If i cant have Kairi nobody can!" With Kyle's last bit of strength he shoved his sword through Sora's chest.... With that Kyle fell to the floor dead. Sora looked at the sword in his chest and shook his head sadly. Kairi looked up after she heard Kyle's thud. She gasped. "NOOOO!" Finally she unleashed the light and broke free. She ran to her mortally wounded love. Sora wobbled and fell backwards. He hit the water with a splash and began to sink below the surface. Kairi dove in after him. The water was freezing! It was so cold it felt like knives had stabbed Kairi. She fought the pain and swam after Sora. She couldnt take the cold. She felt herslef losing consciousness. SHe floated deeper until She was below Sora. Sora opened his eyes. He was beyond feeling pain. He grabbed her hand and used his remaining strength to pull her to the surface. As they broke through Kairi shivered and gasped for air. Sora hoisted her on to the edge of the pool. He was unable to pull himslef up so he hung on to the edge. Kairi took his hand. It was suprisinly warm! "Kairi take this sword out so i can be free please." Kairi reached under the water and gripped the sword. Sora sighed as the cold metal was drawn out of his chest. Kairi placed it down and turned to Sora. "Sora! Please dont die again! I cant bear it!" "Kairi I might die and leave this world..but i will never die from your heart. I told you I probably wouldnt make it. Now since I failed I must go. But remember I am always with you and I will always watch over you." Kairi felt tears again. She buried her head on Sora's shoulder and sobbed. "Hey come on! Dont get all teary. Here take this." Kairi looked up. Sora held out his crown necklace. "Be sure to keep it on always or it will disapear like i will." Kairi nodded. SHe felt something cold land on her cheek. SHe looked up to see it was snowing. "Its so pretty Sora." "We've never seen snow before!" He smiled. She looked back at her dying friend, "I love you Kairi." "And I love you Sora." She leaned down and kissed Sora once more. "Please dont go!' Sh begged. She heard nothing except the whispering of the wind. A voice traced across it "Always with you..." As she looked down se saw Sora smile. He was becoming transparent again. Kairi felt his hand turn to nothing but a shining light. He fell back in to the water. Kairi reached for him but her nads just went through him! "I cant grab him!" She cried out. As Sora reached the bottom his body became nothing moe than a shining light. the light burst forth from the water and dissapeared in to the snowy sky. SHe felt the necklace slipping from her hand. SHe quickly put it around her neck so it wouldnt dissapear. One final tear slid down her face. She suddenly realized how cold she was. Before she went inside she picked up the sword and walked to Kyle's body. She stabbed the sword through him several times trying to satisfy her sorrow. At last she fell to the floor freezing. She crawled back inside to where the real Sora lay. She just reached him beofre she collapsed. "Is this how it ends? I die of freezing to death? At least I'll get to see Sora again..." She felt herslef losing consciousness. Right before she blacked out she heard two people calling her name. SHe moved her hand and clutched Sora's necklace. SHe saw Noelle and Riku running over before she blacked out.

SADNESS! There is still two more chaps before the ending! They'll be sad. Then I will reveal the title to Its Only You 2. Hope you dont get all teary over this!

SoKai-reachyou.gif

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

omg! DONT GET TEARY?!?! IM CRYING!!! *WAHHHH* NO! SORA!....*sniffle* y do u make me so saD?! why, why, why?! ='O[

oh, and of course i meant Kyle should die moomoo....^_^

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
yes im sorry 2 make u all so sad...

Chapter Thirty Four: On A Wing And A Prayer

Kairi awoke in freezing pain. "Urgh...." She uttered as she tried to sit up. she shivered and clutched her arms. She heard a jingle. She looked down to see Sora's necklace swaying in the wind. She fought back tears as she struggled to her feet. She looked around. "Where am I?" She wondered. She rounded the corner to find the Destiny Islands! She was in the town. She felt ike something was pulling her somewhere. She followed her heart to where the feeling was urging her to go. She ended up at Sora's house! SHe couldnt bring herself to knock, knowing she'd have to tell Sora's parents he was gone. Instead she crept to the side of the house. She saw something blue swaying. She saw curtains swying out an open window. The curtains twisted in and out reaching to her. As if bekoning her inside. She climbed through the window and landed in Sora's room. She looked around affectoneatlly. SHe saw the boat hanging off the ceiling and remembered how they wanted to build a raft. SHe heard a crash behind the door. She started backing away. The door banged open! A Corpse-like Kyle emerged from the hallway. "Kairi! I've come for you...so we can be together forever!" it hissed. Kairi was starting to panic. SHe didnt have nearly enough energy for a fight. The corpse edged twoards her. SHe strted toclimb out the window when the bony flesh peeling hand gripped her wrist. She cried out looking for help, but the island was changed in a terrible way. The ocean was blood red and the sky was black. Rain began to fall that stung and ate away at the skin. She heard tortured screaming. SHe turned to see Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie being drenched in the rain. Their bodies began to peel. "Kairi help us!" They pleaded. She turned to see Riku being tortured as well. She saw her sister being forced in to shackles to watch Riku's torture. Even worse she saw the body of Sora being torn and ripped apart by vultures. She tried to scream but the corpse grabbed her face. "Nobody here to save you now! Sora is dead!" "NO! He's not! He's alive in me if i believe in him!" With that a shimmering light emerged from her chest and a pair of wings unfolded. Something straightened and turned twoards her. Every evil and painful image was wiped away leaving nothing but Kairi and the angel that emerged. "Kairi....You believed" The wings folded to reveal a glowing smiling Sora. "I had to. I couldnt just forget about you!" She wrapped her arms around the angel. "Its almost time for me to leave and for you to awake." "You mean this is only a dream?" "Its only a dream if you believe it is." "Come. We're gonna do what we always planned to." She took his hand and he spread his wings. They flew away from the islands to many places. Where rainbows, caves of treasure, adventure and old friends resided. As they touched down in a valley Kairi began to cry. "Come on now. We just had loads of fun. Dont get all weepy. I know youre stronger than that." He wiped her tears gently. "Sora do you have to go?" Kairi already knew the answer. "Yeah. I wish i could stay. But i was bound by human limitations. I dont belong in that world anymore." "But you belong in mine!" SHe sobbed "I do and i always will if you believe!" He moved her hair out of her face and held her. "This song is for you. Once it's complete I will dissapear and you will awake."

hold on to me love
you know i can't stay long
all i wanted to say was i love you and i'm not afraid
can you hear me?
can you feel me in your arms?

holding my last breath
safe inside myself
are all my thoughts of you
sweet raptured light it ends here tonight

i'll miss the winter
a world of fragile things
look for me in the white forest
hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
i know you hear me
i can taste it in your tears

holding my last breath
safe inside myself
sweet raptured light it ends here tonight

closing your eyes to disappear
you pray your dreams will leave you here
but still you wake and know the truth
no one's there

say goodnight
don't be afraid
calling me calling me as you fade to black

holding my last breath
safe inside myself
sweet raptured light it ends here tonight.

As Sora fell away Kairi's world turned black. She awoke in to a warm bed. "Huh? W-Where am I?" SHe called. "Kairi!" Her sister ran over and grabbed her. "We were so worried! You had begun to slip away! We thought we were losing you! Riku! Riku! Shes all right!" Riku came skidding in to the room. "Oh my effin' God! Thank god youre all right." Kairi saw that it looked as if they were crying. "You know what happened..." Noelle placed a consoling hand on Riku's shoulder. "Yeah...we saw." "Everyone is totally distraught! We saw Goofy trying to shake him awake. Donald has gone in to denial." Noelle explained. "Its all my fault! I should have been there for him! I shouldnt have let him go off on his own!" Riku shouted. "Riku! If its anyone's fault its mine! If i hadnt been broken so easily you would have been there for him!" Noelle cried. "STOP IT! STOP IT BOTH OF YOU! ITS NEITHER OF YOURE FAULTS! IT WAS DESTINY! THE PROPHECY SAID SORA WOULD DIE FOR ME! If Its anyone's fault it is mine! If i never exsisted Sora wouldnt be dead! But i dont wish that! I know Sora would have rather died today and known me than live a thousand years not knowing me!" Kairi screamed. The two fell silent. "Youre right. You need rest we'll be back in a while." Noelle nodded. The two left while Kairi turned to the wall. She felt something graze her cheek. She saw a white feather in her lap. She smiled as a tear ran down her face "Sora....I'll always believe in you!"

Sora-foryoubaby.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back