• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Its Only You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

hahaha!!! Riku and Sora crack me up!!!! they're so funny~ ^^;

i forgot sora was a vampire! *smaks self in head* i'm sooo dumb....XD

--!!!!write more!!!!--

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Chapter Twenty Four: The Choice

Noelle was awoken by Cid's infernal snroing at five in the mroning. She grumbled as she sat up and had the urge to set his blanket of fire. She looked at the scar on her hand. She wished it would go away. SHe sighed and got up to make breakfeast. The ship was still dark so she felt her way across the hall. She almost made it to the kitchen before she tripped over something! As she collided with the floor she knocked in to what tripped her. SHe quickly stood up rubbing her elbow and ran to turn on the light. She saw Sora laying in front of the open front door. She crouched dwon next to him. He had blood all over his face! She gasped. SHe thought, "Arrow! He did this to Sora!" She gently sat him up and propped him against the wall. She then ran down the hall to Leon, Cloud, and Cid's room. She pounded on the door! She heard Cid let out a roar of frustration. He came storming to the door. "ItS FIVE IN THE EFFIN' MORNIN! WHAT THE HELLS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU BEST START EXPLAININ MISSY!" Leon sprang up and looked wildly around. Cloud grumbled and sat up his normally spiky hair looked like a spider across his head. "Whats wrong Noelle?" Demmanded Leon. Noelle barreled pass Cid, knocking him to his butt. "Dad! Sora's hurt! I found him in front of the frotn door. He's all bloody!" She cried. Leon and Cloud jumped up and ran out of the room. Cid inched his way along like an old man. Leon shouted down the hall, "Everyone get up we've got trouble." They heard scrambles inside the rooms and doors banging open. When they reached where Sora was laying Riku banged his head against the wall. "Why didnt i wait for him to come to bed? I shouldnt have left him alone!" He muttered. Cloud went and checked Sora's pulse. "Hes alive, just passed out." Cloud announced. Aerith gently shook him. He didnt stir. Yuffie stepped up. She took a deep breath, "OY! WAKE UP!"She shouted. EVeryone looked at her. "It was worth a try." She defended. "Riku! Go get a cup of water and a cloth." Ordered Leon. Riku swept from the room and returned minutes later. He handed Aerith the cloth and threw the cup of water at Sora's face. Leon grumbled, "I didnt want you to do that!" Sora groaned. His eyes slowly opened. He coughed and sputtered water. Aertih wiped his face. "Whats going on?" He asked "Noelle found you in front of the open door. You were all bloody Sora. What happened?" Aerith explained. Sora suddenly remembered last night's events. He felt dread he would have to tell them what he really was. "G-Guys i have to tell you something....I-I'm a vampire. Kyle turned me in to one about a week ago.I cant stop myslef. This hunger takes over and i lose my mind. I drank from someone on the DestinyIslands. And last last night in Death's Valley." He confessed. Everyone was shocked. Riku looked especially confused and hurt. "So you're saying the blood....was from who you drank?" Asked Aerith. "Yea....I didnt realize who it was till I got back inside the ship.....it was Halo. I dont know how i got there. After i bit her i felt drowsy. There was like a dark hole in her blood it made me pass out. It was like pure.....evil!" He explained. There was a long silence. "Well we might as well have breakfeast!" Cid Snorted. Aerith and Yuffie went in to the kitchen. Sora looked around. He saw Donald talking to Goofy. Sora got up and went over. "What do you mean you're gonna help cook?" Demmanded Donald. "Just that I'm gonna help the girls cook." Chuckled Goofy. Yuffie walked out carrying a frilly apron. "I'm not wearing this! And the truth is...I dont know how to cook. Its all yours Goofy!" She chuckled. SHe handed Goofy the apron. Goofy put it on, "What do ya think?" "I think you look like an iddiot!" SNapped Donald. Goofy just ignored him and went to help Aerith. Sora sat down next to Donald. "Its allright Sora. You'll get throguh this." He comforted. Sora nodded. RIku was watching them in the corner. "Oh of course he'll talk to them but not me!" He thought. RIku still ahdnt gotten over the jealousy for Sora's new friends. Sora walked over to Riku. Riku stared out the window. "See anything out there? Badgers? Squirrels? Flying llamas?" He joked. Riku just stood there. Sora senced his best friend was upset. "Riku whats wrong?" "Why didnt you tell me!?" He demmanded. Sora looked at his feet. "I really did forget...I didnt realize i was still....unhuman until the hunger returned. I would have told you guys if i had realized." He explained. "How could you forget something that important?! ANd another thing who did you bite on the Island?" Riku demmanded. "I dont know how i did! And it was Selphie." He answered. "Selphie!? You bit Selphie?!" He yelped. "What? Would you rather me bite Kairi?" Sora shouted. "Sorry." He said. "And another thing Riku. It took everything i had to get out of this ship! Would you like it if i bit you or Noelle or the rest of our friends?!" Sora demmanded. "I'm sorry Sora. I overreacted." Riku apologized. Sora sat down and said, "Its okay." After breakfeast everyone was unusually quiet. Noelle wondered how Arrow would react when he found out his sister was bitten...

As Halo awoke she felt a pain at her neck. She rubebd it and her hand came back with blood. She screamed for a minute before she started to take deep breathes. Arrow came bursting in. "WHats wrong now?" He demmanded. "She stuck out her neck and hand. Arrow growled. He knew Kyle was a vampire. he wondered, "Did he do this? He couldnt have. He was too busy witht he plan. He guessed it was either Sora or Riku who did this." Arrow didnt care which one did. He now had an excuse to go back to the ship. "I'm going out!" He announced. "You're just goin to leave me here like this Arrow!" Halo demmanded. "Yes i am." He called. Halo stomped around the room. She was sick and tired of her brother always abandoing her. She was sick of it. SHe would get revenge. She slowly climbed out her window and raced Arrow to the gummi ship.

Everyone had changed in to clothes for the day. Riku began to put on a sock when his toe went throught it. "Sora! What did you do to my socks?" He called. "Nothing!" He yelled back. Riku slowly got up and went to his room. He opened the drawer and got a pair of socks out. He preapred to leave when he saw somehting behind him in the mirror. He spun around but not in time. Arrow had him b the throat. Arrow held Riku up by his throat and backed him against the wall. "Which one of you bit my sister?" He snarled. Riku wouldn’t give Sora away. He wouldn’t tell Arrow which one of them bit Halo. Arrow was about to pull out his sword when he heard a scream. He dragged Riku along and entered the living room. He saw broken glass everywhere. He looked around and saw Halo who ironically had Noelle by the throat. “Halo! What are you doing here! Put her down now!” He ordered. Halo just smiled at her brother. “I’m done taking orders from you Arrow! I’ve got my own plan. Now for once listen to me or I’ll spill her blood!” Arrow looked at his feet. He knew his sister meant it. He nodded. She then summoned a magical net that captured everyone inside. Halo’s true form finally appeared. Her eyes became vivid green and her skin became shimmering gold scales. Wings sprouted from her back. But they weren’t angelic, they looked like they belonged on a demon. Being here egotistical self she dropped Noelle bound her with a stone chain and went to admire her reflection. Arrow entered Noelle’s mind and whispered across it, “Whatever you do don’t look in her eyes!” Noelle sat dumbfounded but she nodded. Sora and the otheres were trying to battle through the net. Halo looked at it and smiled. Her gaze made the net contract and grow smaller. Everyone yelped in pain as the stone net pushed against them. Halo grabbed Noelle by the chain and motioned for her brother to follow. He grabbed Riku and took off after her. Noelle figured that if Halo was gonna kill her she might as welll spend her last minutes being bitchy. “So Halo were you hit by a truck or were you always this ugly?” She was careful not to look in to her green gaze. “If you must know Me and Arrow are descendants of the Gorgon Medusa. She was once a beautiful maiden but she was cursed. Like me and Arrow. Arrow just never wants to reveal his Gorgon side. Of course I am full Gorgon he is only partly. He didn’t steep himself in darkness. When they reached the very depths of Death’s Valley Halo dropped Noelle from 20 feet. She hit the ground in pain. She was sure she sprained her ankle or wrist. She heard Halo’s maniacal laughter. Soon Riku hit the ground beside her. Once he straightened himself she whispered, “I’m sorry.” He turned his head clearly confused. “Arrow! Make her deciede her choice.” Ordered Halo. Arrow smiled and grabbed Riku. He threw him to one side of a dark black pit. “Make your choice Princess.” She finally understood. Her dream was a vision. She stood there for a minute. Halo became irritated. “Oh dear brother? Persuade her!” She ordered. Arrow stuck out his hand. Darkness and rock from the pool wrapped it’s way around Riku. It began to crush him. He gritted his teeth in pain. Arrow contracted his hand harder. The rope of rock and darkness wrapped tighter and tighter. Noelle saw Riku fall limp and ran to him. “Wrong choice!” Muttered Halo. Noelle helped steady Riku in to a sitting position. “This is all my fault!” She cried. Riku was weak. But he managed to grab her hand and say, “No its not! Don’t ever say that!” Arrow came over. “Step in to the darkness or he dies!” He opened his hand in preperaion. Noelle took a look at Riku and her friends trapped within their stony prison. One lone tear fell but she nodded. Riku’s eyes grew with shock. “No Noelle don’t do it!” He pleaded. Noelle hung her head and followed Arrow to the edge. “Noelle please stop! I….I love you! I never had the guts to tell you but I really do!” He confessed. Noelle slowly turned. “I…I love you too Riku but I cant be the reason for your death! You have to save my sister! Sora and the others need you! Once I sink in don’t stick around… I might not mean to but I might hurt you!” She cried. She turned to Arrow. “You promise you’ll let the others go when I step in?” “Yes. I promise.” She nodded. She stuck a foot in to the cold dark pool. When both feet were in he snapped his fingers. Riku broke free and ran to the edge. Arrow began to step in to guide Noelle but she gave him a steely stare. Her expression softened when she turned to Riku. “Reaching for the sky I stand alone. Love just took me by surprise looking in your eyes.” She whispered. As she sank deeper she touched Riku’s hand. He held it until her eyes closed and she sank away. He let go and kneeled at the edge. He felt tears sting his eyes. Suddenly a blinding bright light came from the pool. As the darkness separated Noelle emerged. Her outfit was different. She looked like she was part of the darkness now. As the dark water rippled away she opened her eyes. The same glow that used to be there remained. She glided with liquid grace over to Arrow. The glint in her eyes when she would normally look at Riku was focused on Arrow. As Arrow reached for her she pulled back. “You heard what I said! I stand alone!”

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

“Reaching for the sky I stand alone. Love just took me by surprise looking in your eyes.” <<<*sniffleZ* thats soooo bewtiful!!! it almost made me cwy~ o wellz! noelle is gone...and i'm there to save RIku!! LOL! this is sooo awesome, and sad! **YEH NOELLE! KIK ARROW'S SRY ASS! U STAND ALONE GURL!** newhoz...write more wen ya can! ^^;

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Chapter Twenty Five: Choosing Sides

As Noelle settled herslef in the air she made sure Arrow wasnt getting closer. Arrow looked confused. "Noelle why are you backing away? We're supposed to fight them together!" "For the last time Arrow i work alone! You might have my heart but I am not your sidekick!" She sighed. Halo floated up to admire her new companion. She circled Noelle nodding and muttering to herslef. "Nice very nice... Very evil looking! Welcome! You are perhaps Death's most admirable angel. After me of course." "Halo, Halo, Halo. I might be on the same side as you... but I'll always be better than you." She replied coldly. Arrow expected Halo to be outraged but instead she just smiled. "Thats the answer I like. No more goody goody answers." "Shall we kill them... seperatley of course!" Asked Arrow. "Yes i think so." Replied Noelle. A Keyblade suddenly appeared in her hand. "A Keyblade!" Gasped Sora. "Yes Sora, It is a Keyblade. You might have recognized it... It the sister chain to the Oblivion model. Its called the Dark Depths Keyblade." Laughed Noelle. Riku was in shock. He sat on his knees in the dirt. "How could someone so good and pure become so evil and venomous?" He wondered. HE felt Sora yanking him back. He slwoly rose and followed him. "Yeah this Keyblade is positively flowing with dark power. And now my sister I have a gift for you." Praised Halo. Noelle felt new power flow through her. "Its called Stalagmite Shower. Test it out!" She explained. Noelle used the same movement as Arrow and many giant rock stalagmites came crashing to Earth. She smiled. "Lets finish them!" Announced Arrow. The three ran at Sora and Company at a great speed. Riku and Sora braced themsleves. Just when they were upon them something extrordinary happened!

Noelle jumped in front of Halo and Arrow and unleashed a mighty blow with her Keyblade! Arrow and Halo fell back stunned. Arrow stood up in rage. "Noelle what do you think you are doing!?" He growled. "I'm doing whats right!" "What do you mean? you still cant have feelings for them! You are darkness!" He yelled. "Someone once told me 'No matter how deep the darkness and light shines within" SHe turned and winked at Sora. "You were wrong Arrow! You thought I'd forget who i was.... But you were right about something too....The darkness should be embraced and now feel what true darkness is!" A wave of massive powere crashed down on Arrow. He fell to the ground. Halo stood up. Her Gorgon form was begining to peek through. "You forget your place!" "Its right here between you and Riku!" She replied. She turned back to her friends. She paused when her gaze locked with Riku's. The same glow in her eyes remained. They ran to eachother. Riku swung her before embracing her. They smiled at eachother. Finally they kissed. "Its ABOUT DAMN TIME!" Cheered Sora. This time they didnt blush. "You will pay for decieving us Noelle! You'll pay with your life!" SCreeched Halo. Arrow stood beside her. He was furious that he was decieved. He faced her as well. With Sora and Riku at her sides she felt invincible. "Well bring it on."

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

WOOOHOOO! YEH!!! that rocked~

HELLZ NO! SHE DID NOT JUST DO THAT! ME & RIKU! <3 "step away from the hottness ((NOELLE!))!" keep going!~

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
okie dokie! 1st of all reaching for the sky i stand alone and love just took me by suprise looking through your eyes. Its from a song i like. I'll write the whole song when Sora and Kairi have something! ^-^

Chapter Twenty Six: Battle of the Angels

As the two teams advanced on eachother Arrow was filled with anger, sorrow, and betrayl. Suddenly Halo stopped. "Lets narrow the playing feild shall we?" She didnt wait for an answer. She used a boulder to trap Aerith, Mickey, and Yuffie inside a blockade. "There much better. Now you can finally see how much power can come from darkness!" For the first time they saw Halo in her Gorgon form. Her eyes were glowing vivid green like a demons, her skin became shiny gold scales, and her hair was reduse to hundreds of white blonde snakes! Demonic wings sprouted from her back. "Arrow your turn!" She growled. Arrow changed as well. His scales were silver and instead of snakes on his head. He had a massive snake for a tail. More wings sprouted and his muscles bulged! "Well i cant say this will be easy." Muttered Sora. "Whatever you do dont look in their eyes!" Noelle warned. "Are the babies ready?" Cooed Halo. "Bring it on Halo. Lets see how Death's Angels compare against......The Keyblade Angels." Called Noelle. Sora and RIku's Keyblades appeared. Riku gave a sidelong glance at Sora's Ultima Weapon. He looked at his own. All he had was Oblivion. As the groups shot at eachother there were already injuries. Halo had a cut on her arm from Sora's Keyblade and Riku had a slash across his shoulder from Arrow. Halo and Noelle battled through the air while Sora, Riku, Donald, Goofy,Leon, and Cloud took on Arrow. "Ambushing wont work on me!" He sneered. He flew up and threw a sphere of dark energy at them. It was the magic Gravity! The group felt themselves hit the floor. Sora nad Riku regained posture and slashed with rapid speed at Arrow. Arrow evaded each slash. "Sora! Go help Noelle!" Ordered Riku. Sora nodded and snuck behind Halo. As Noelle and Halo crashed against eachother in the air trying to knock eachother down they didnt notice Sora. When Halo threw a boulder at Noelle it hit but it also made her catch a glimpse of Sora. SHe winked and attacked Halo with fireballs of darkness. Halo kept evading until she was almost on the ground. Noelle made a final charge and Sora attacked. His Keyblade sliced a portion of Halo's wing. EVeryone heard Halo's bonechilling scream as the Keyblade sliced through her wing. She was having trouble flying now. "Thats for trying to seduce me! You sick minded freak!" Yelled Sora. He and Noelle high fived and returned to the fight. Noelle was about to attack Arrow when she heard someone shout in pain. She spun around and saw Leon and Donald crushed by a massive boulder. "Dad! Donald!" She called. As she tried to make her way over Arrow struck her with a boulder as well. She crashed to the Earth with a yelp. SHe quickly didged Halo's dark attack. Arrow was facing off against Goofy, Cloud, and Riku. "Lets see how the famous winged assasin handles this!" He mocked. Dark missles of Rock and darkness pursued Cloud. Cloud ran throughout the area evading the missels. As one hit Cloud he was knocked by a exploding force of darkness. He sliced the others in half and clutched his side. As Halo swooped over to help her brother she locked Goofy in a trance. SHe turned to Cloud and grabbed him. SHe locked him in her gaze and suddenly he was motionless. "Cloud!" Called Sora. WHen there was no repsonce he charged after Halo. As metal clanged between Arrow and Riku Noelle snuck behind Arrow. When Arrow forced RIku against a rock Noelle attacked. SHe used the same dark lightning attack as before. Arrow jumped but it didnt hurt him. He spun to face her and smiled. "If you were my teammate you would know that a simple dark attack like that doesnt work on me!" He wrapped her in a cocoon of darkness. SHe struggled to free herslef when her air was running out! SHe remembered something Arrow said. She used a motion with her Keyblade and suddenly a pack of Heartless appeared. They freed her from her prison and advanced on Arrow. When Arrow senced them he ignored Riku and concentrated on crushing them. This was a mistake. Riku unleashed Ars Arcanum on his back. As Sora flew by Noelle was hit in the face by Halo. She crawled to Arrow. She grabbed his ankle when the snake of a tail bit her arm. Fangs like razors penetrated the skin. She tried to shake free but it tore the skin. She didnt know what to do so she cut it in half. They snake fell dead but two others took its place. As Arrow wrapped Riku in the same substance as beofre he turned away. He Grabbed Noelle from the ground. He held her by the throat and began to choke her. She grasped his hand trying to shove it away. She kicked and felt her foot connect. Arrow suddenly wheezed and yelled in pain. He collapsed against the ground. Noelle dropped and ran to release Riku. "You may be darkness Arrow. But you still have the limitations of a boy!" SHe mocked. IN Anger Arrow Smashed a rock against her forcing her to him. He grabbed her and began to choke but this time he stayed clear of her kicking feet. As Halo kept Sora and Riku from running to her aid Arrow saw something. In her eyes that ray of purity was growing dull. Just like Harp. He dropped her. Suddenly a bright light appeared beside him. A transparent from of a little girl appeared. "H-Harp?" Gasped Arrow. SHe nodded sadly. "Arrow you have forgotten me." "No! Never! I couldnt!" He defended. "You have forgotten who you are and so you have forgtten me. Look inside yourself Arrow! You are more than you've become! You used to be good! You've betrayed me!" She cried. EVen Halo had stopped fighting to starea at the transpartent form of her sister. "How can I go back! I'm not what i used to be!" He pleaded. "Remember who you are Arrow! You would have never caused this girl so much pain if you were who you really are!" SHe explained. Arrow nodded. "I'm always with you! I'm your gaurdian Angel. Just look inside your heart and thats where you'll always find me! I love you Arrow and I love you Halo just remember who you were." SHw whispered as the wind carried the light away. "Arrow help me finish them!" Demmanded Halo. "No! I wont" Replied Arrow. "What are you saying? You cant go back! You are darkness! Theres no turning back!" SHe shreiked. "There is. Noelle i need you to kill me!" He begged. "What? No! I wont let you! You'd just leave me here alone?" Asked Halo. "COme with me sister! COme back to who we used to be!" He begged. "Never! DOnt you see Arrow! I willingly went over! Darkness has so much more to offer than the light!" She screeched. "You'd betray Harp? When she comes to us and tells us how to go back!?" "Arrow you were always foolish and weak! DOnt you get it? I joined Kyle i aske him to kill that runt!" She confessed without remorse. "You what! You selfish lying bitch!" SHouted Arrow. He dove at his sister. The two fought across the ground with poweres and strength. After a couple minutes Arrow lay bleeding on the ground. "You thought you were stronger! You were wrong! Now i can be the Only Death Angel!" SHe laughed. "Stop!" Halo turned and Noelle faced her. "WHat now?" "Your battle is with me! Leave him alone!" She snarled. "Okay whatever. You die first!" Halo used a rock prison to contain Riku and Sora. The two fought across the sky and ground. Halo had Noelle pinned against the ground. "WHat now?" Noelle grapsed her scaky arms. Her eyes dialated. And suddenly a rushing force of darkness washed over them. Halo was swept away. Halo was weak and the darkness was eating away at her. But she managed to stand. She attacked Noelle with a boulder. It smashed against her leg. A bang like a gunshot occured. Noelel cried out. The bone had went through the skin. SHe clutched her leg as Halo neared. Halo smashed rock over her head. When all hope seemed lost Noelel used the l;ast of her strength for one final attack. Giant Rocky Stalagmites peirced Halo's body. WIth a bloodcurdling scream. She was pinned. With one last stalagmite Noelle peirced her throat. AS Halo died black blood stained the ground. RIku and Sora were free. They ran over to carry Noelle back to the ship. "No wait! WE need to help Arrow!" SHe said. Riku and Sora unwillingly brougth a dying Arrow over. "Please... j-just end it." He begged. Noelle nodded. She concentrated on the ligth inside her and granted Arrow's request. His once cold eyes closed with warmth as hs heart was free. When everyone was back in the ship and perfectly fine the rejoiced. Everyone was healed. They were discussing the vents of the battle. SOr asked, "Hey Noelle? When Halo was seducing me how did you know i was in trouble?" "Oh! I'm not sure... I think because Kairi knew you were dying and she and I are connected. SHe was warning me that you needed help." AS the party ended she saw Riku outside on the balcony. She opened the door and joined him. "Hey. What are you thinking about?" She asked. He turned and smiled. "I was just wondering what would make you sacrifice yourself for me..." She scuffed her boot on the balcony. "Well....Because I love you Riku. I couldnt let you die because of me. Did you really mean what you said?" Riku paussed for a minute. "Yes. I loved you since the first time we met." He confessed. "You saved my life remember?" SHe giggled. "Yeah. I had to save you. You were a damsel in distress." "SO are you sure you want to be in love with the Princess of Darkness?" "You are still the same pure person as before, you just found out your other side." He explained. She smiled. "Have you ever dreamed of flying?" "What? Oh yeah of course." "Come here then. " He took her hand. SHe climbed over the balcony. SHe jumped! RIku shouted out. As the ground neared she flew up. They flew across the sky. WHen they landed on the roof of the ship she said, "Well when youre with me you can always fly. If you want to be with me..." "I want to be with you always." He took her in his arms and kissed her long and passionate under the light of the full moon. They ahd no idea everyone was watching. Sora gave a quite whistle and Leon was becoming all teary, "My little girl all grown up..."

WHen things quieted down Sora went outside. He felt Kairi's presence. He smiled as the moon washed light over his face. "We're on our way Kairi. Just a little longer."

In Kyle's castle Kairi was losing hope. SHe told herslef to bnelieve. She thought, "If you are with me now, I'll find myself in you, If you are with me now, youre the only one who knew all the things we planned to do." She felt his presnce and knew she would be back in Sora's safe embrace

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

awwww, i'm all teary!!! *sniffleZ* ='O[ *cLaPs!* AWESOME! cant wait till the next part!

**ooo, cant wait till we get to see the song! it sounds so perrty~^^;**

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o
*has missed 3 chapters*

ack! >o< i missed your chappie goodness!! no!!!

Noelle figured that if Halo was gonna kill her she might as welll spend her last minutes being bitchy.

haha, thats gonna be me. 70 years old in a hospital w/ cancer or something and making all the nurse people hate me. HELL YES!! ^o^

oh, Noelle kissed Riku? well, since i replaced Noelle's name with mine... *fangirl giggle*

*continues reading* hey! noell-*cough* i mean, i can fly? w00tage!!

"Remember who you are Arrow!"

o_O one word: MUFASA!!! XD haha, sorry. *remembers mufasa in the big cloud thing talking to simba in the lion king* hehe, im a dork! X3

GO RIKU!!!! ^.^

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
I know i realized the Mufasa thing right after i posted it. And i was like oh great I'm quoting a dead lion! lol ^^ Anyway heres the next chappie!

Chapter Twenty Seven: The Prophecy

Kyle stalked in to the watch tower. "Jeeves!" He yelled. The butler came scurrying out. "Yes, what is it young master?" "I heard you got a transmission from Halo! Play it!" Kyle demmanded. The butler nodded and played the message. Halo's bloody face appeareed on the screen. It was very fuzzy. Kyle could only make out some words, "Master...Kyle.....I have failed....I have been terminated by the...*static* Arrow has gone back to the light.....he is dead as well......be warned.....Sora and his friends are accompanied by the Princess *static*. Im sorry master......." Her voice died away. Kyle was furious! "Who is Sora accompanied by!?" He yelled at the screen. He kicked the wall. "She never said anything valuable!" He yelled. He returned to the library where his father was waiting. "Son! Guees what!" He exclaimed. "I dont care for your riddles father get to the point!" He snarled. "Fine! You could be a little more respectful though! I found it! I had to search every cranny of the library but i found it!" He snapped. He shoved a scroll in to Kyle's hands. "The prophecy!?" Kyle asked. His father nodded. He opened the scroll and read it,

A battle fought long ago,
WIll come again foe against foe.
Descendants of beings with unspeakable power,
Will fight under the light of a meteor's shower.
But they will not be the only ones to fight
Two maidens, One of dark and one of light
Only one of the descendants will win
The one of darkness will conquer the one with the light within.
With one of the maiden's by his side,
The other will mourn with fifteen thousand tears she cried.
But in her heart the one who died,
There his sprirt will reside.
With power to vanquish the dark
Then he will disapear without a mark.
The one of dark will be....................
And the kingdom will rebuild.

Kyle stared at the smudged word after be. He couldnt make it out. But he didnt care. This prophecy showed he would win. He would destroy Sora and have Kairi att his side. He went through the poem again. WHo was this second maiden? COuld she be the one Halo was talking about? He naded his father the prophecy. He then went to visit Kairi. In case Sora should have come undetected Kyle had chained Kairi to a wall. If her binds were broken it would summon Kyle's demons. AS he walked in he saw Kairi's bracelet glwoing with fierce light. He gritted his teeth. He looked at her. Her clothes were awfully filthy. If she was to be his queen she would have to wear something that suited a queen. WHile he pondered this someone walked in, "Yes she deserves something elegant. She is a pretty one. I praise you for choosing this one son." Whispered a voice. Kyle spun around. He sighed as he saw his mother. "Yes she does deserve something elegant. Thank you for your praise mother." "I'll take her and give her a gown to wear." She said. She unlocked Kairi's binds and carried her from the room. When she returned Kyle was repulsed. "White! WHy is she wearing white? If she is going to be my queen she will have to wear black!" He snarled. "Dont take that tone with me! She is the Princess of Light Kyle! For the moment she belongs to the light. After her lover is dead then she will be part of the darkness. Then it will be suitable for her to wear black!" Snapped his mother. "Your father and I have raised you since we saved you from that mad woman of a mother. You were an evil child! You taught us the bounty of evil. We then became evil as well. We thank you for that! But that doesnt mean you have power over us! Ever since we told you about your birth mother you have been very hostile." She reminded. Kyle looked at his feet. He knew he wasnt their child. He knew his mother was a souless demon of Hell. He was proud to have her genes. But his mother was also crazy. On many attempts she tried to kill him. He was born to her at a young age. EVen though she still resembled a little girl she had claimed the lives of many. She was destoyed of course but he sometimnes thought of her. "Im sorry mom" "Its allright Kyle." She replied. As he chained Kairi back to the wall he thought of how Sora and his friends were. He hoped some of them were dead.

moomoomoo

*reads through prophecy* omg, is sora gonna die? THAT ISH NOT RIGHT! *whacks you* either that or riku... nah. i know you have more sence to kill riku when you have 2 rabid riku fangirls as your main fans. o.o your not gonna kill him right? RIGHT?

hehe, ive seen a fan art and it had riku dead.... it was so sad.... i cried... haha, im a whimp. XD

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Chapter Twenty Eight: A Little Help from a Little Creature

As the gummi ship was pulling up to Kyle's castle everyone was getting ready for the seige. They were going to split in to two parties. Leon, Yuffie, Cloud, Aerith, and Mickey were going one way and Sora, Riku, Noelle, Donald, and Goofy were going another. Sora sat on the balcony polishing his Keyblade with Riku. "So? You got any other weapons besides Oblivion?" Asked Sora. "Oh dont rub it in!" Pouted Riku. "You get Ultima Weapon and a dozen others, and my girlfriend gets Dark Depths. All i get is that crumby Oblivion!" Sora muffled a laugh. "Oh well excuse me Mr. Fancy Pants Keyblade Man!" Snapped Riku. Sora burst out laughing. "Mr. Fancy Pants Keyblade Man? A little immature dont ya think Riku?" "Oh shut up you little asswipe!" Growled Riku. Sora bowed and clapped his hands. "Bravo! Bravo! Much better!" "You know sometimes i feel like shoving that Keyblade up your ass!" "Aw! You'll get over it." Riku clenched the Oblivion. He muttered to himself when Sora put his Keyblade away. As they got closer to the castle they landed in a shelter of trees. "Everyone ready?" Asked Leon. "Yeah lets get him!" As they marched through the forest they had an accident. Sora ran ahead to find a trail when suddenly he dissapeared! "Sora!" Called RIku. They ran to where they last saw him. "Whered he go?" Asked Noelle. "Shucks you think a Heartless got him?" WOrried Goofy. "Look down ya iddiots!" Yelled a voice. They looked down and saw Sora in a big hole. "Oh hello! Shall we have afternoon tea or is someone going to perhaps GET ME THE HELL OUTTA THIS THING!?" He smiled pleasantly. "All right keep your pants on!" Sighed Noelle. SHe floated down and picked Sora up. "Jesus youre heavy!" She murmured. They slwoly floated to the surface. As they touched down again Sora brushed off his dirty pants. They slowly walked on. When they neared a fork they wondered which way to go. "Lets go this way!" Said Riku pointing to the right. "OK!" Said Sora. As Sora leaded they walked down the right path. Suddenly SOra was lifted off the ground! "GAH!" They looked up and saw Sora caught by the foot on one of those traps. "Again? Why is it always me they want to kill? I wanted a normal life living on the island but nooooo! Crazy dream voice had to give me the Keyblade and i have to go save everyone's butts!" He muttered loudly. Goofy, Donald, and Riku looked at Noelle. "All right fine! I'll get him!" SHe grabbed Sora and cut his binds. "I'm like the maid!" SHe muttered. Sora was very irritated as they pressed on. As they entered a clearing arrows shot out of the bushes! They ducked but Sora who was at the back didnt have time. "KYAHHHHH!" When the others looked behind them they saw Sora high against a tree with arrows holding him in place agianst it. Sora said some words that made Riku gasp. "Gawrsh i didnt know Sora had such an extensive vocabubary!" Pondered Goofy aloud. "VOCABULARY YOU NITWIT!" Quacked Donald. Riku looked at Noelle and smiled. "Oh no! Youre getting him this time warrior boy!" She told him. As Riku helped Sora down he was fuming. When they left the clearing they were surrounded by Kyle's demons! "WHADDA YOU WANT YOU LITTLE @#(& &^)*_!? I SWEAR I KILLL FRIGGIN KILL EVERY EFFIN ONE OF YOU!" Yelled Sora at the top of his lungs. The demons turned tail and ran! "That was surprising!" Said a shocked Donald. "Yes sometimes Sora's temper is his best weapon!" Nodded Riku sagely. When they finally reached Kyle's castle they saw hundreds of gaurds! "Wow!" WHistled Sora. His temper had finally wore off. "Yep those guys are a pain in the ass!' Riku said wisely. "How will we get in?" Asked Goofy. "I could always summon some Heartless to help." Offered Noelle. "Nah! That would get Kyle's attention. We need to get in without him knowing." Explained Sora. They thought for a minute when Goofy said, "Hey maybe we can just pretend we're delivering mail!" The other four exchnaged glances and muttered things like, "Nutcase." They were busy thinking when they heard something in the bushes. They all spun around and saw the bushes shaking. They prepared to fight when something small tumbled out! "Kino?" It squeaked. They saw a little creature with big ears, a fox tail, big eyes, little paws, and two rubies on gold plating. "Its SO CUTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Squealed Noelle. And cute it was! It was simply adorable. Even Riku and Donald had to admit it. "WHat are you cutie?" Cooed Noelle. "Kikino?" It asked. "Huh?" Asked Sora. "Hey look at it's arm!" Said RIku They all did and they saw the Heartless symbol! "Its a Heartless?" Asked Goofy. "It has the right colors. Red and black fur" Shrugged Sora. "Its way too cute to be evil!" Announced Noelle. "Hey maybe its a good Heartless like the White Mushrooms and the Rare Truffles!" Exclaimed Donald. "Are you good or bad little guy?" Asked Sora. The creature just looked at him. "Let me try" Said Noelle. "Are you a good Heartless or a bad one?' It nodded "Kika Kikino!" It smiled. "Is that your name? Kikino?" Asked Noelle.The little creature nodded. "Kino! Kino Kik!" "Allright! Are you here to help us Kikino?" Asked Sora. Kikino stared at Sora and then jumped behind Noelle blocking itslef from Sora's view. "Whats wrong with it?" Asked Sora. The Kikino was clutching Noelle's arm and shaking. "Its scared." She said. Noelle rubbed it's head and said, "Its okay Kikino! They're good people. We need your help. Can you help us find my sister?" Kikino looked behind Noelle at Sora. "Please?" He asked. Kikino hopped out from Noelle's arms and walked over to Sora. Sora slowly crouched down. Kikino stopped in front of him. It poked Sora's cheek. Sora laughed. "Kikino!" It said happily. "So you'll help us?" Asked Goofy. Kikino nodded and happily said, "Kino Kik!" Kikino went around and met everyone. It got along fine with everyone until it got to Riku. When he saw him he started shaking. Riku reached out and suddenly something burst from Kikino's ruby! A flame scorched Riku's hand! Kikino cried out and ran back to Noelle. Riku pulleed his hand back. The flame had just grazed it luckily. "What was that!" He exclaimed. "I guess thats one of his Heartless attacks" Laughed Sora. Kikino hopped in to Noelle's arms and started to squeal in fear. "Shhhh. Its okay Kikino! He didnt mean to scare you!" She cooed. As Kikino calmed down it made a point to stay away from Riku. Whenever Riku moved close to put his arm around Noelle Kikino's ruby glowed and it growled "Kino kik!" When they reached where Kikino guided them it lead to a deep tunnel. "In there Kikino?" Asked Sora. "Kikino Kik!" It nodded and pointed down the tunnel. "You sure we can trust it?" Asked Riku. "Oh Riku! Im sure Kyle was just terrible to him!" Scolded Noelle. "Okay Okay!" He said. As Kikino guided them down the tunnel it kept getting darker. "I cant see!" Suqeaked Goofy. In answer Kikino's rubies glowed. "Useful little fuzzball" Muttered Riku. WHen they reached the end they saw a door. Right when they were approaching it 3 demons appared form the ceiling! "Not again! I dont suppose your temper is high Sora?" Asked Riku. "Nope! Sora's arsenal is closed!" He smiled. The demons advanced on them. Riku and Sora took on one while Goofy and Donald faced the other. The last one advanced on Noelle and Kikino. Noelle charged up but the demon attacked before she had enough power charged. It's huge fangs bit in to her arm! "Ahh!" she cried. As she crashed against the wall Riku spun around. "Noelle!" The demon was about to launch another attack when Kikino stepped in front of it. The demon paused and looked at Kikino. It made a high pitched laugh. Kikino's rubies glowed with light! "KIKINO KIK! KINA KINA KIK!" Feirce spinning flames burst from its rubies. It strck the demon and it screeched in pain! It took swipes at Kikino but the little creature evaded. WHen the demon pulled back to launch forward Kikino pushed a wheel of flame against it! The demon sank to the ground and died. With third degree burns across its body it was no wonder it died. After the demons were destroyed Sora and Riku ran over to Noelle. Kikino was nudging her arm and saying softly, "Kino? Kikino Kik? Kikino!" Noelle groaned and moved a little. Riku kneeled down beside her. "Noelle whats wrong?" He asked. "I'm so weak....I..feel like I'm being drained." SHe said softly. The bite from the demon was glowing green! Donald and Sora looked at the dead demon that bit her. It had green horns and green claws. "Hey I think the green means they have a poison or darining power. The other two dont." Announced Donald. "We need to get some medicine!" Said Riku urgently. "Can you walk?" Asked Riku. "I think i can.' She replied. She stood but wobbled and fell. Riku caught her. "Youre too weak." He announced. "Its okay I'll carry you." He said. He picked her up and the group opened the door. Kikino was hopping along at Riku's ankle. "Kik! Kino! Kina Kikino!" It was saying angirly to Riku. "Kikino she cant hold you right now! SHe needs help!" RIku said to it. Kikino seemed to understand. Amazingly little black wings sprouted from its back and it flutterd up and nudged Noelle's cheek. WHen she didnt repsond it settled itslef in Goofy's hat. When they reached a room that was empty Riku laid Noelle down on the couch. She exhaled deeply and opened her eyes a bit. "Riku? I dont think I'm gonna make it.." "Dont say that you will! You'll be fine!" He assured. He took her hand. "I dont want to go!" SHe whispered. "Then dont! Hang on we'll get some medicine." "Riku I'm sorry I was mean to you! Im sorry i payed more attention to Kikino then you." She said as if making her last wrods heard. "Dont be! Youre going to be able to make up fot it!" He told her. Kikino began to whimper as Noelle started to get lower and lower in energy. It suddenly hopped up on her. "Kikino get down!" Ordered a teary Riku. It ignored him. It hovered over Noelle's wound and began to cry. Tears felll down it's cute little face. As they dropped on her arm. Something extrordinary happend!

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Hate to dissapoint ya but no Chap rite now.....Come on people i need replies to keep the story goin. Has everyone forgotten me? Just kiddin. Id like to thank moomoomoo and Darkness2Light for being the best complement people! ^^; you guys rock and yer funni too!

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
oh i just couldnt take it i need to post! *attcaks computer* ooops. Anyway next chapter Tally Ho!

Chapter Twenty Nine: Kyle and Sora's Discovery

Noelle wound was disapearing! Kikino's tears had healing powers! Everyone stared in disbelief. Noelle sat up and moved her arm. "I-I feel great!" "I'm so happy youre all right!" Sobbed Riku. "Riku are you crying?" Asked a very shocked Sora. "Yeah. You got a problem with that?" Snapped Riku. Riku rounded on Kikino. "And why didnt you do that before you fuzz ball?" He demanded. The little creature crossed it's arms and stuck its nose in the air. "Kino!" RIku hit himself on the head. He then grabbed Noelle and gave her a backbreaking hug. "Gah!" "Shall we set off then?" Asked Donald. "Yeah lets go." Replied Riku. The four sneaked throughout the castle. Kikino had settled itslef in Goofy's hat again. "Where do we find Kairi?" Demmanded Sora. "SHes in this hall thing! Look theres the courtyard it has a monstrous pool we're close." Riku explained. Suddenly something in the shadows moved. They wuickly spun around. Kyle stood menacing and furious. "How did you get past the gaurds?" He spat. Sora smiled smugly. "We have our little friend to thank here." He pointed at Kikino. "YOU!" Growled Kyle. Kikino shrank back in Goofy's hat. "Wheres Kairi?" Demmanded Sora. Kyle crossed his arms. "Sora youre expeirienced with hero work ive heard. Surely you know i wont tell you." Sora hated Kyle mocking him. His fists were clenched. He noticed Noelle had disapeared! Did Kyle get her when they werent looking? RIku caught his eye and shook his head. "Now Sora since i will kill you here I might as well tell you why you and I are destined to fight." "Fine tell me!" "Well you see.....You are familiar with the story of Dark Lords and Rebellion i expect?" Sora had a flashback to the story Kairi's grandmother told them, he nodded. "Well you know the Supreme Dark Lord Elyk? Well Sora......I am Lord Elyk! And you! You are the descendant of Aroz! Didnt you ever wonder why your name was Sora? You were named after your ancestor. But to protect you if the Dark Lords came again your parents replaced the Z with an S. As if that would protect you! You dont know how old i am. I appear so young because darkness granted me this power. And all the blood i have drank has given me the appearence of youth." He explained with malice. He smiled and venomous smile. "You dont know how much you are like Aroz Sora! He too was strong, confident, determind, stubborn. He would do anything for the one he loved. Thats why he killed me. He killed me so he could return to his old life. But the evil in my heart and in my genes proved a powerful ally. The Devil granted me my request for power and love. You see the one your ancestor loved i happened to want as my own. But he the lovesick warrior that he was wouldnt let me have her. She resembled Kairi. Although she is not a a ancestor of our lovely Kairi there was something about her. Of course Aroz killed me to save her. But now.......the tables will turn!" He continued. "Kairi will be mine as it says in the prophecy and you will no longer exsist!" He shreiked. Hundreds on demons suddenly swarmed in to the hall. "I'll let my minions get you to the brink of death. Then I'll finish you!" The demons went in. The four fought as best they could, but there were just too many! They kept getting cut and hit. Their only luck was that noneof these demons were the toxic kind. As one monstrous demon leaned in the strike Sora with a spiked axe something swooped out fo the darkness! A Shadow Heartless took the hit! Kyle was stunned. He looked at the spot where the Heartless was. "How can this be?" He thought. At once a huge force pushed him back! He was thrown against a pillar with a blast of energy! Noelle appeared out of the darkness. Kyle was shaking the dizziness off. "Noelle!" Exclaimed Sora. "Happy to see me?' She winked. She turned twoards Kyle. "Noelle? WHo is this?" He demmanded. Noelle took at sad look at Riku. "Its the only way for you to get away...." SHe said. Riku then knew what she was about to do! "Noelle dont! Dont do it! Please! I love you! I cant lose you now!" He begged. "I love you too Riku. But its the only way...Kyle? I am Noelle. Kairi's sister and the Unknown Princess of Heart. The Princess of Darkness!" She announced. Kyle was amazed but then his amzement turned to amusement. "So youre the so called unknown princess? Well I am very impressed! You kept out of my knowledge. Now i think i can have two queens. This is so amazing! I now have the two strongest Princesses The Dark and Light. What shall i do with your power?" He smirked. "Well you'll never find out! I'm going to stop you and save my sister!" She snapped. "Really? Well you'll have to battle me! You can say goodbye to your friends. Be grateful i am so generous." She slowly floated down to the group. Riku was going in to denial "You wont do it!"He exclaimed. She hung her head.A couple tears fell down her face. "You dont know how much i love you Riku. Kikino bounced down. It was crying steadily as well. But its tears would not heal Noelle and Riku's pain. It rubbed its cheek against Noelle's. "Kino?Kino kik." Noelle hugged the little creature and patted its head. "Take care of Kikino, Sora tell Kairi about me please. Tell her i tried to get to see her again." "Wait a minute! The Princess of Darkness and The Boy Who Walks In Darkness are in love? This is too funny to be true. Well Riku you caught yourself a match! Too bad she chose me over you!" Mocked Kyle. Riku barely heard him all his attention was focused on Noelle's departure. She landed in front of him. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him. She rested her head on his chest. Riku put his arms around her waist. She looked up at him. Riku used a finger and brushed her tears away. She smiled at him. a sad and sorrowful smile. He leaned down and kissed her. They stood liplocked and crying at the same time. When they pulled away Noelle was sobbing. "Shhhh. You'll beat him! This isnt goodbye. Believe in yourself. Be strong. And dont forget that i love you.I'm sorry I cant come with you but I dont belong in that world and Kyle wont let you have help." Riku whispered. "But you belong in my world." Noelle nodded. "I am always with you never forget it!" Riku comforted. She nodded and broke away from his embrace. SHe faced Kyle. "Such sweet words. Sadly theyll never help you in this battle." Mocked Kyle. Noelle held her head high. "Bring it on!" SHe watched with longing as she and Riku shared a last glance before he was shoved out of the room. Noelle's hope was dying. Kyle tsked. "Your pain becomes my power Noelle! I expected the Princess of Darkness to me more challenging." Flames seemed to sprouted behind her eyes. With a hellish cry an exploding force filled the room. The Rage took over. When the smoke cleared every demon was dead. Kyle looked untouched but his energy had greatly fell. "Well thats more like ti. But now youre weak and now you are mine!" With a sweep of wings Kyle swept her in to the deepest darkness. SHe felt her feelings and hope being torn away. Tubes and wires attached themselves to her as she hit the floor. "And so one falls." Laughed Kyle. Sora and Company finally reached the Great Hall. Sora saw Kairi across the room in a white gown chained to a wall. As Sora entered the room her braclet glowed with the fiercest light tht cloaked the room in warm light. Sora stepped in. He wanted to run to her. As his legs began to pump with energy he was overcome with longing. He took off but sure enoguh he was stopped in his tracks.....Noelle and Kyle's battle was over.....and Kyle was victorious....

moomoomoo

whee! sora and kairi ish reunited! well, uh, not exactly...

NOELLE DIED!? meaning riku ish open again... bwahaha!! *jump/hugs riku*

*points back to page 3* oh yeah, who was right about the Aroz/Sora thing!? i was! oh yeah! *dances* PWNED FOOLS!! XD

*waits for next chapter which is gonna have SoraXKairi fluff-ness in it (hopefully... o_O)*

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Chapter Thirty: Songs of Sorrow

Before Sora could make it to Kairi a blast knocked him off his feet! He flew back and crashed in to Riku, Donald, and Goofy. When the team looked up they were all completly shocked. They saw Kyle laughing. But worse they saw what he was doing.He had a machine in the corner. He turned a knob and they saw what had fired at them......Noelle was hovering in the air. Tubes and wires were stuck inside her and were pumping darkness in to her body. Her once soft eyes were now a steely brown. The team watched in horror as Kyle turned the knob again. Noelle shrieked in pain but was forced to obey. Darkness shot out of the shadows! The shadows wrapped around the team. Sora and Goofy were able to break free. "Deal with her! We'll get Kairi!" Called Sora. Riku and Donald nodded as they broke free. Secretly Riku wondered if he could actually hurt the one he loved. Kyle snickered sencing Riku's uncertainty. "Dont think you could actually hurt her huh? Well lets give you reason!" He cranked the knob again. Black light flared around Noelle. She screamed in agony. She was lost inside the darkness. She felt herslef slipping away. The darkness claimed her body and Kyle used her as his puppet. With darkness flowing inside her she kept getting farther and farther from the light. Riku, Kikino and Donald stood to face their former ally. "Riku! Its not her! Thats not Noelle! Kyle is using her!" Donald reminded. Riku sadly nodded. Even though he knew it wasnt Noelle, he still had a feeling he couldnt shake. Donald didnt hesitate. He shot thunder at her. It was a critical hit! Noelle didnt want to play....she wanted to kill. Summoning energy waves of power hummed throughout the hall. With a blast with amazing force Riku was shot against the wall. He clutched his shoulder in pain. A cruel unearthly laugh issued from Noelle's mouth. "Kino!" Noelle spun to face the little creature. Fire flew from the rubies. It caught her dress. She moaned as the flames licked her legas and arms. Burns were visible now. She violently ushered Kikino away with a rock stalagmite. The little Heartless dosged squealing in terror. As she laughed Riku slashed her across the back. She hit the floor. Black blood seeped through the dress. For a moment Riku saw a glimmer of light in her eyes. They became soft and frightened. But Kyle sencing the change cranked the knob. She writhed in pain and wailed. The light faded and was replaced with the steely glint. SHe grabbed Riku by the throat and held him high! He struggled against her hands. Riku sliced her wrist! She dropped him. ANd shreiked. As blood poured from the wound her aura pulsed first growing high in evil then shrinking. WIth her aura at its peak she launched a raging blow at Donald. He flew across the room and hit the wall. Blood flowed from his head...He was unconscious. Riku feared the hit might have killed him! As Noelle collapsed he propped her up without hesitattion. "Noelle! I know youre in there! Youre stronger than this! Fight! If you keep this up you will die of blood loss! I can hurt you! I know if I kill the side of you thats evil.....i kill your light as well." Noelle seemd to hear his distant voice. "R-R-Riku?" She whispered. "Thats it fight!" He encouraged. Nobody saw Kyle crank the knob to the fullest. Riku was about to encourage her again when she grabbed him! She began crushing his ribs! Her eyes were no longer steely....but a demonic red! As the real Noelle fell through darkness a song ran through her head.

Catch Me As I Fall. Say Your Here And It's All Over Now. Speaking To The Atmosphere. No One's Here And I Fall Into Myself This Truth Drives Me Into Madness. I Know I Can Stop The Pain If I Will It All Away. If I Will It All Away.

Dont Turn Away. (Dont Give Into The Pain). Dont Try To Hide. (Though There Screaming Your Name). Dont Close Your Eyes. (God Knows What Lies Behind Them). Don't Turn Out The Light. (Never Sleep, Never Die).

I'm Frightened By What I See. But Somehow I Know That There's Much More To Come. Immobilized By My Fear. And Soon To Be Blinded By Tears. I Can Stop The Pain If I Will It All Away. If I Will It All Away.

Don't Turn Away. (Dont Give Into The Pain). Don't Try To Hide. (Though There Screaming Your Name). Don't Close Your Eyes. (God Knows What Lies Behind Them). Don't Turn Out The Light. (Never Sleep, Never Die).

Falling Angels At My Feet. Whispered Voices At My Ear. Death Before My Eyes. Lying Next To Me I Fear. She Beckons Shall I Give In. Upon My End Shall I Give In. Forsaken All I've Fallen. For I Rise To Meet The End.

Goofy and Sora dodged shadow creatures s they ran to where Kairi was chained. Sora was overwhelmed with excitement. He was almost there! He wanted to call out to her, he wanted to let her know he was coming. As he came closer the light from the bracelet brightened with intence light! He finally reached her side. "Kairi! Kairi! I'm here! Wake up! Ive got so mcuh to tell you! Please wake up! Kairi?" He shook her but there was no response. Goofy walked over, "Mind if I try Sora?" Sora was about to say yes but a voice traced across his mind, "Its Only You!" He looked at her again. She was glowing! "Uh Sora? Sometimes memories can help us!" Pondered Goofy. Sora turned to Kairi, "Kairi? It me! Remember? I saved you before....when your heart was hidden inside mine.....!" He gasped. "Thats it Goofy! I need to unlock my heart! But i dont have the Keyblade Riku used! How can I unlock my heartb without that Keyblade!?" He exclaimed. "LIKE THIS!" Shreiked a triumphant voice. Goofy turned just in time to see Kyle materialize behind Sora! Sora didnt have the time.....and Kyle sank a sword through him! Sora's breath caught. He slowly sank to the floor ina graceful arch. His body shined and a glowing orb burst through. It floated to Kairi once more. Her eyes fluttered open. Once they were open they were blurred by tears! She ran as far as the chain allowed at caught Sora before he hit the floor. "K-Kairi?" He uttered. "Sora!Youre here! And youre h-hurt!" SHe cried. Sora raised his hand and held her tear stained face. "Kairi listen to me! You have to get out before Kyle can capture you again!" "I wont leave you! If you go I go too!" "Kairi you cant stay! Goofy wont be able to hold off Kyle for long! Go with Riku.....Oh my God! Riku! He's fighting your sister! Noelle! She alive and Kyle is using her as his puppet! Get Riku, Donald, and Goofy and get out! Radio Leon and get the hell outta here!" Sora grew weaker and weaker by the minute. Kairi cried harder. She cradled the dying Keybearer in her arms. "Im so sorry! Its all my fault you were hurt! I'm no help to anyone!" "ShhhShhh! Youre wrong..."

"Look at the sky
Tell me what do you see
Just close your eyes
And describe it to me
The heavens are sparkling
With starlight tonight
That’s what I see
Through your eyes."

Kairi sang back to the dying Keybearer:

I see the heavens
Each time that you smile
I hear your heartbeat
Just go on for miles
And suddenly I know
My life is worth while
That’s what I see
Through your eyes.

They sang together:

"Here in the night
I see the sun
Here in the dark
Our two hearts are one
It’s out of our hands
We can’t stop what we have begun
And love just took me by surprise
Looking through your eyes

I look at myself
And instead I see us
Whoever I am now
It feels like enough
And I see a girl
Who is learning to trust
That’s who I see through your eyes

And there are some things we don’t know
Sometimes a heart just needs to go
And there is so much I’ll remember
Underneath the open sky with you forever"

"And Love just took me by suprsie.....looking through your eyes."

As Sora faded fast Kairi clutched him one last time.... "Sora? You made a promise that you'd come back to me. You did! You kept that promise! You cant pomise it again....I'll never see you again!" "Kairi who says we'll never see eachother again! We will one day! Ill come back to you.....I promise!" With his last ounce of strength Sora leaned up. Kairi leaned down to meet him. They shared one final kiss. Tears mingled. They kissed until Sora's body grew heavy and sank to the ground slowly. As he hit the floor Kairi weeped tears of pain and sadness. He clutched his still warm body and sobbed. Her shoulders moved rapidly as she sobbed in to the dead Keybearer's limp body. "Kairi?" SHe looked up and saw Kyle. Goofy was down. "Awww too bad. Sora's dead. Now you can be tainted. Join your sister Kairi! Join me!" Kyle launched an attack. Fangs bared he headed for Kairi. But right beofre he collided a blinding flash of golden light blocked his path!

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

moomoomoo said:
*has missed 3 chapters*

ack! >o< i missed your chappie goodness!! no!!!

haha, thats gonna be me. 70 years old in a hospital w/ cancer or something and making all the nurse people hate me. HELL YES!! ^o^

oh, Noelle kissed Riku? well, since i replaced Noelle's name with mine... *fangirl giggle*

*continues reading* hey! noell-*cough* i mean, i can fly? w00tage!!

o_O one word: MUFASA!!! XD haha, sorry. *remembers mufasa in the big cloud thing talking to simba in the lion king* hehe, im a dork! X3

GO RIKU!!!! ^.^

hahahaaa! MUFASA! that was sooo random! awesome chaps! keep em coming!~ hey...i love the lion king!!!! am i a dork 2???? AWEEEESOOOOME! HAHAHA! XD ^_~

*GASP!* SOOORA!!! NOOOO! he's gonna come back! hellz chyea! of course! HARDCORE MAN! YEHHH!

those were some tense and sad chaps!!! i think ima cwy...*sniffleZ*...think happy thoughts...happy thoughts....

Last edited:

moomoomoo

hahahaaa! MUFASA! that was sooo random! awesome chaps! keep em coming!~ hey...i love the lion king!!!! am i a dork 2???? AWEEEESOOOOME! HAHAHA! XD ^_~

YEH! DORKS UNITED!!

omfg.... thats the 2nd fic in which sora died... >o< nono, thats the 3rd! WAI! NO! SORA IS MEH HALF BISHIE!! DONT KILL HIM!!!

me: *walks up to kyle* oh my god! you killed sora!

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT: =O you bastard!

me: *kicks kyle in nuts*

=D

we wants more chappie goodness! we wants more!

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

o yehhhh! in the nutz! thats gotta hurt!!! DIE BASTARD! NO ONE TOUCHES SORA AND RIKU!!! U POOP HEAD KYLE!

where are you SorasAngel?!?!?!!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back