• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just A Little Poll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Re: Just A Little Penis

1x1td.gif

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I think you are a total ass-hat and I do not feel I need to explain my reasons for feeling that way.

Good day, sir.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
You are by no means a nice person, you are a... duck.

A jerk of a duck.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Enjoying the fact that I'm better
You're wondering why people like that? Well clearly there's a whole cult of that right here....
What is everyone's definition of human?

I think it's someone who is able to feel and who is able to have common sense. Two things this "community" (if you could call it that) is severely lacking in.
Reminds me of the members here
I'm 15. I also have a mental age, unlike anyone/anything else here.
That wasn't so hard.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Am I a nice person? If not, please explain why.

Well, I've never spoken to you, but a lot of members on here are... without sounding too horrible, assholes, so don't feel out of place. Everyone's different so everyone will have a different reaction to you. I try and remain chillaxed and calm, but sometimes there are certain members who jump on your back if you make tiny little mistakes. So... yeah. If people don't like you, there's a reason for it, so just be chilled. :)

Awards
That wasn't so hard.

You forgot the post in the Obama Birth Certificate thread yesterday where he insinuated that I was inhuman. The one that I chose not to reply to because it was coming from Andy and for that reason alone it basically refuted itself.

AndyCloseEyes

Hmm. I still don't really see why, but I'll take your word for it. Anyone would've said what I said...

AndyCloseEyes

I only say mad things because I don't think, or however you put it, but I meant that everyone can agree with me. What's interesting though is how you all just assume that I'm always mean or something's wrong with me, without ever having the desire to acknowledge me again. Why am I so different from everyone else you claim to be nice to?

If any of you care, this is my apology now. I'm sorry I've been so mean and want to talk normally some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back