• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
D: Where are yall in pokemon Lectori? So far the count for 'em is 486....and I pretty much know the first 3 generations by heart >< and Acein I put Ash in his old outfit, 'cause that's my favotie one ^-^ His other one are okay....meep, maybe because I'm a fan of the old eps.....Me= old school:toungesmile:

I'll be back later with a mini update ^-^ Right after I cut my matts for my pics >_< oh I hope to still have all my fingers! I hate exacto blades...they're soooo sharp!:unsure:

Silent Avera

Squee! New Reader ^-^ Thanks for your comments guys ^-^

And I mis-counted Acein >_< I didn't cut my matts, I just slept all a day and dreamt of cutting them - it didn't end well! o_0

Whelp here's the update, it got a bump up from mini to small...small

Ch.8 Euphoria
Universal World: Getting tired of this thingy yet?
"My life is brilliant, my love is pure, I saw an angel, of that I'm sure." - James Blunt "You’re Beautiful"

Lugia descended like a cloud in front of the tall Lookout Tower, looking up at the structure from this vantage point gave a scary sense what it would be like to be at the very tippy pointy top. Everyone slid off of the legend, “You haven't gotten out much lately, why don't you go fly around for a little bit?” said Ash as he rubbed Lugia's head; the creature gave low drull hum and flew off about the sky. Goku landed and set Faye and Mina down on their feet. The Scouts led Sora in with everyone else behind him.

The Lookout Tower had glass doors which lead to a large simple lobby with grey marble walls. To the right was a thin spiral staircase traveling up the walls; when someone was standing in the direct center of the room, they could see the staircase spiral all the way up to the tip top spot. A little green haired head poked out over the staircase on the third floor, giving Sora a funny feeling seeing someone with a 3-d form for the first time, the lady from the monitor screen, Bulma, "Hey there yall are! I got a little nervous when Vincent had to go and quiet things down.”

"Aw we had everything under control," waved Goku.

"Come on up then, she's waiting!" Bulma smiled, and disappeared back. Up the circular stairs they went into a bright room with all sorts of monitors, and on one that looked no bigger than a television screen, smiled a spring green beautiful girl with bright yellow almond eyes. "Euphoria, this is Sora," said Bulma almost unable to contain a tickled excitement. Euphoria's broadened smile filled everyone with a happiness almost indescribable in nature.

It was her. The girl that Sora chose from the dream, the one Sora chose to be his guide, Little Sister. She gave Sora a secret smile, a type of smile you only share with someone you’ve briefly met, but never forgot.

"Hello Sora, I'm so happy to finally meet you,” she said in voice no older than a child.

Sora felt a little childish himself by finally meeting her, and not to mention, the sudden surge of happiness kept tickling his insides. He felt level with a being that was supposedly an all powerful Spirit in the guise of a young happy green girl...green...(*giggle*) -

"Say something Sora!" Bulma whispered.

Sora cocked his head, “You’re really green." Everyone, except Ed who agreed, fell in stupor–

"Not that!"

Euphoria giggled and flicked her hair, “I know; the sun does wonders for my complexion," she laughed.

“So, is your name Euphoria, or Little Sister?” asked Sora–(“Little Sister?” – “Shhhh!”)

“Both,” said Euphoria, “Little Sister is my common name that’s in all that history stuff the Royalties keep, but Euphoria is my name name if that’s what you’re getting at, and you, are Sora, Keyblade Master and defender of realms, you’ve been called to this system along with Riku, and Kairi to answer a higher calling for the sake of this system, and others across the stars."

*As long as they’re safe,* thought Sora.

"In other words Sora, you and your friends are here to defend in the stead of your fallen peers, Ragiel, Lorenia, and Dendjue, I'm sure you've been told the story..."

"Yeah, Pharaoh told me." Euphoria took a quick side smile at Yugi who blushed again, and turned back to Sora with a somewhat serious look,

"Do you know what you are up against?"

"I’ve had a crash course..."

"The Riders of the End of the World, some worlds know them as the Horsemen of the Apocalypse in their history. South Light, a guise of the False Star, the star that guides people astray, and the wicked sibling to the North Star. Nefero, the Demon of Hei-ouri-sokto, he also has some other titles, but some worlds personify him as the monsters that wait for you in your home, you know like the ones that hide in your closet or under the bed, and then, there’s The Lady of Red, many call her by nicknames of sin, however it is not quite clear what she is, though she is to be feared over the Riders, South Light, and Nefero."

Bulma got Sora a chair.

"Nefero and The Lady of Red, I believe,” Euphoria continued, “Are a bit special since they are relatively ‘new’ I should say to the evil scene, like terrible prophecies come true, hence the legend of the Demon of Heigh-ouri-sokto, and it’s other titles. I think both of them come from backgrounds architected by the Chrost-Weik, the opposing side of Yahena.”

“What are those?” asked Sora.

“Well, to put it in simple terms, the Chrost-Weik governs everything that is ‘bad’, and Yahena dictates everything that is ‘good’ – that’s a really, really simplified definition of ‘em. Eh, for instance, also think of them this way, people tend to think of Yahena as ‘heaven’, and the Chrost-Weik as ‘hell’. However these are not places that are actually a part of the Other Side, they are more of like the positive and negative that make up this realm, the physical living realm, and sowing these two forces together, is the Lifestream, which makes up the third leg for our triangle of the realm of material essence, our physical realm,” Euphoria outlined a triangle in air, a single green line followed her finger and completes the shape, “The Lifestream,” she pointed at the top, “Yahena,” she pointed to the bottom right, “and the Chrost-Weik,” she pointed to the bottom left. “All around us are the Chrost-Weik, and Yahena, and the Lifestream, and we see the traces of these every day, like when someone does a good deed, or a murderer goes on a rampage, or when someone is born. These aren’t things you can actually touch, but they’re there. Ya follow?”

“Yeah,” said Sora quietly, “So that means Nefero and the Lady of Red are of the lowest of the low then right? If their backgrounds are architected by the Chrost-Weik?”

“No, not really (a few people behind Sora huffed), there are worse things that the Chrost-Weik can produce, but that’s getting off the subject, anywho, the Riders are of the darkness and purity, and know this Sora, that the Riders are very, very different from the Lady of Red and Nefero. They are part of a Design created by Older Sister that was to bring about the death of a world to be rebirthed in the circle of life, however they now walk freely upon this plain, awoken by the deeds of South Light, Nefero and the Lady having thrown array the balance of things by slaying the systems’ Keyblade Masters leaving worlds, and even entire systems, to crumble and fall.”

…*I wonder how many Keyblade Masters there were,* Sora thought, *Or are left besides Riku, Kairi, and I…What if, we’re the only ones left?*

“Many stars have also felt the Rider's wake,” Euphoria continued, “They seek to cleanse the worlds of all travesties that were provoked by South Light, Nefero and the Lady, but in a terrible manner, and I think they don’t know what their doing without the guidance of Older Sister." Euphoria put her head down and her sadness leaked into the others. "Without Older Sister to guide the Riders, they have run rampant in ripping and tearing the darkness from the light, and vice-versa.” Euphoria pushed herself up, “Or so that’s what they think they’re doing.”

*So then, those Riders, when they came to our Islands, they were, cleansing?* Sora suddenly felt like a child splashed with mud.

“Everything is also made from both light and darkness, and a separation of the two will cause a void that will bring something even worse, nothing, existence’s worst fear; not to mention that the Lady and her two subjects are doing anything less destructive. With the slaying of the Masters, the Emotionless have run rampant making it very difficult for systems to maintain their current state of balance. Keyblade Masters are very, very important in keeping everything protected, and in harmony.”

*But, how are we supposed to handle all of this by ourselves? We’re not even together…*

“Our tasks as Spirits, to put it simply, is to guide existence, we cannot necessarily stop anything from happening for we are only guides, and Older Sister was a very important guide."

*Older Sister again…* "What did Older Sister do?” Sora asked sluggishly.

"Older Sister is the fourth Spirit, or was the fourth Spirit, was ‘she who designed death’. (*Sigh*) Unfortunately, she has been sealed by her Comings End, and, well let me just say for the record it couldn’t of happened at a more terrible time. I think it shouldn’t have happened at all, but it is part of an Eternal Law ("I knew I forgot one!"-"Shhh!") that states ' no matter how great the mighty, they will fall in time.’ Nothing is above the Laws.”

*No matter how great the mighty they will fall…* Does that mean Sora and his friends’ clocks were ticking? *I want them so much right now.*…

Euphoria took a look at Sora, and read the pain in his expression, "You know I think you’ve had enough for today," she smiled sweetly, “Master or not, you’re only human,” she said resting her elbows on an unseen table, her head upon her hands. “I know you feel this great big responsibility weighing you down, but you’re not alone in this.”

Ed nudged Sora who welcomed the kind affection.

"I'll tell you what Sora, what I, and the other Spirits want you and Riku and Kairi to do for now -"

"Do–do you know where they are?" Sora begged, the names of his friends snapped him out of his woe; his bracelet gave a cling against his chair.

"They are within this system," Euphoria smiled to calm him, “ but don't worry, they are being guided just as how I am guiding you; Aurocile will guide Kairi, the Spirit of the Heart, and Seritouge will guide Riku, the Spirit of Reason, and right now, all any of you can do is grow. I'm afraid you all are not quite big enough to take on the big four -"

"Who?"

"The Riders, South Light, Nefero, and the Lady. For now you can help get some worlds in order to give this system more strength. I'm afraid you won't be able to lock them safe yet, but you will be able to put a lock that can freeze their current state before more can be done to help them."

"What about the worlds that have been merged with the Disney system? How can we help those?,” Sora asked sensing apprehension from a few people in the background.

"Only when this system is strong enough again, can those worlds be returned here."

Sora looked down….The weight really made his chest feel tight.

"Sora, can you look me in the eyes?," asked Euphoria. Sora looked up. "You see all those people behind you? Look at how many new friends you’ve already made here, you are going to be just fine, and so are Riku and Kairi, and, a few others (Euphoria winked). Don't worry about running into the big four for a while; they are all in different systems far away from here." Sora gave a tired smile. "You all have his back now right?,” she asked the crowd behind Sora, and most gave a big nod (though Spike, Jet, and Faye had migrated near to the door). "You see? You’re gonna be just fine; you all are."

If only anxiety could become an unknown emotion.

"I'll talk to you soon Sora when you've grown a little." Euphoria’s eyes gave a twinkle, and Sora suddenly felt all tingly, but it was the soothing tingles like when you’re going under an anesthetic…The transmission ended, and with that, Sora was, sleepy –

*I know you’ve been so worried about your friends, so let me show your reassurance, memories, you can visit in the middle of the night.*

Sora, wobbly, then, felt a soft hand on his chest push him gently back…Sleep, it felt so nice–

“Catch him Ed!” – WUMP.

Now that Sora's pace has been set, the entities turn thier heads back, as other steps were allowed to be taken for the first time……….

Welcome to my fanfic's reality ^-^ Comment and rate please ^-^
Now off to cut my matts >_<

Seritouge: My museum, records everything within the depths of history, and so I find it in the best interest to relate to those who observe history with an unfailing eye as I, the paths of those who have the power to influence all of history....And two whom by the reckless keep of chance have been tossed into this charade.

Last edited:

Silent Avera

@Acein12: Sorry >< I'll work on length, er, try too ^-^;

@Lectori:................Yeah I believe this to be a small length >>;

@Haku: o.o I am so honored...

@Shadow: Thanks ^-^

and really Thanks guys overall ^-^ I'm glad yall still read despite evil school! ><

Anywho, next chappie! I think this is like a big mini or a small small....

Nothing really all that special for this week, but the next four chappies are gonna be like a, eh, mini series explaining a few plot holes...If that's what I think they are ><

Ch.9 Following Hand in Hand
???? -> Yeah now this thingy comes into dramatic use. We don’t know where we are!
*No quote this time, but a bit of family history* – My brother has known this kid since like eighth grade ( my bro’s in college now), and these two peeps never got along. Seven years later, this boy just comes up out of no-where and tries to start a fight with my brother. Well, long story short, my brother ninjitsued his *** into submission; that boy never did learn that my brother was one who wasn’t going to take crap from anybody.

From the grip of South Light’s false heaven, pieces of what makes a life whole were rescued by the Deities. Fate and Destiny had no use for their talents here, however, by the sudden choice of another, they were spared, and by that same choice, were just as whimsically discarded on worlds below.

Ancient Forest: Feudal Era.

"Ooooooh, my head feels like Beast sat on it,” moaned Donald as he pushed himself up from the moist grass. Mists from the morning sun limited his vision of large moss covering trees that surrounded him. The air was damp, but cool and very breathable. Donald looked all around him at the quiet, mysterious scenery, “Where, the heck am I?" Donald grasped his staff and tried to remember what had happened before, but his memory was scratchy, almost a total blank from the time he, King Mickey, and Goofy boarded the gummi ship from Sora's world, wait a tick,*His Majesty was worried about something*… Donald went into his thinking pose, but his memory was as stubborn as his stance - hold up - he could feel it creeping - wait, wait - something's coming - !

"Hidicros*!"-

"(Frantic duck quacking)!" Donald was blown out the way as a slicing wind, carrying the swish of something think and heavy, butchered the trees overhead with loud thuds and thumps of remnants of tree-trunks landing all around; booming footsteps shook the ground with a demonic roar -

"It's still up - Inuyasha!"-

"Windscar*!"-

"(More frantic duck quacking)!" Donald was blown out of his mind - one moment he was tumbling through the air, the next, he made hard contact with the ground - WUMP - THUNK! Donald turned his trembling head to the left, "(Frantic duck scream)!" A large monstrous face with horns and glowing red (dying) eyes looked back at him - Donald freaked, jumped up, and tore across the debris of trees through a clearing made from whatever that wind was earlier, sprinting far into a meadow where he tripped on a stone in a dirt path, “(Duck curse)!” and caught his breath lying on the ground, "(HAH, Hah, hah)." Donald, not feeling that wicked benign sense of anything approaching anymore, just laid flat on the swurvy dirt path; his nerves shot.

The morning mists cleared, and the sun climbed out of its morning hover.

"Well, we helped out a village, but that tip on Nauraku's whereabouts turned out to be a dud after all."

"Huh, that demon looked nothing like Nauraku! Those villagers deserved to lose half thier cattle, maybe it'll teach them to keep an eye on things better - "

"Inuyasha - "

"What?" -

"Sit boy!" - BOUF!

"With half their cattle gone their gonna have a hard season, I hope you realize as your down there what they're gonna go through."

"Can't be much worse than this."

"Kagome, the beads of subjugation only work on Inuyasha right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Look up ahead."

Donald's blackout was slowly fading away to the soft tapping on the cheek from a gentle hand, "Hey, hey come now, wake up."

"Give him some water Miroku." Donald felt his head propped up and water slide down his throat, he swallowed, and opened his eyes.

"Hey there, are you alright?" Donald saw a girl with kind attentive black eyes, medium length black hair, dressed in a Japanese school-girl uniform. "Can you understand me?"

"He doesn't smell like a fowl demon...He doesn't have a demonic aura either." Donald looked to his right and two yellow eyes blinked -

"Quack!"

"Inuyasha, get back!" And the girl pushed the half demon away, only to be replaced by a tiny child fox demon with big eyes, two cute ears, and a bushy tail,

"Maybe he's a monk who disguised himself - "

"Shippo -"

"Humans turning into animals is a witchcraft if I'm not mistaken, or some type of voodoo," stated a young man with short black hair in the purple robes of a monk.

"So it's a witch doctor?," asked another girl by the monk, dressed in old Japanese summer attire (she too like the other girl had medium length black hair).

"I'm a magician, I am a man, and this is how I've always looked!" said Donald sitting up.

The group looked at him..."You’re a man and you've always looked like that?"

"Are you cursed?"

"No," Donald spat; Inuyasha walked up to Donald, he had the face of young man (with yellow eyes) and little white pointy ears, long white hair, dressed in an traditional red Japanese cloth; he sniffed Donald. "Hey!"

"His scent, it's so strange. I've never smelled anything like him before in my life."

"Your not from around here are you?," asked the girl that was knelt in font of Donald.

"No I'm not, I'm not from this world, or this system for that mat…ter," and all of Donald's memories came swarming back in one giant mesh.

"Hey are you alright?"

"Aw, don't cry."

Donald plopped on his bum, *Oh no.*….. His staff fell limply to his side, as big pearly tears streamed down his face. The girl looked to Inuyasha with a sad face -

"What? - I didn't do anything!"

"I'm not saying you did anything, oh, we can't just leave him here like this.," she said sympathetically.

"Come on now don't cry,” said the girl in the summer attire kneeling down by the other girl, "Why don't you tell us what's wrong?" Donald heaved a big sigh through his tears,

"My world is gone, and so are all my friends, and this stupid Lady of Red is responsible for it!" Donald leapt up with his anger giving him strength. “If I ever meet her again”….he growled, “She’ll regret the day she ever crossed paths with Donald Duck."

"This Lady of Red, she wasn't by any chance some kind of shape-shifter was she?” asked the monk.

"Uh, I dunno, why?," asked Donald curiously.

"Because the demon we're after can change disguise himself,” said Inuyasha, "Did you sense any kind of powerful demonic aura about her?"

"Demonic aura? Ooh, her, her eyes, they made me feel so cold, like the person I was looking at, wasn't exactly the whole person, or, eh, true form,” Donald shook.

"Sounds like Nauraku alright," spat Inuyasha.

"Your name is Donald right?,” asked the kneeling girl.

"Yeah."

"Nice to meet you, my name is Kagome."

"I'm Songo," said the girl in the summer dress.

"I'm Miroku," said the monk.

"I'm Shippo," said the little fox demon.

"Inuyasha," said the half-demon.

"Hey Donald, why don't you come with us?" asked Kagome, "We're looking for Nauraku too."

"Do you think it was this, Nauraku, that did this?"

"It sure sounds like it,” said Inuyasha, "He lives to destroy people's lives for his own gain."

Donald leapt in place with clenched fists, “I’m in!"

Inuyasha anyone? ^-^ I squeal everytime Inuyasha twitches his ears - so kawaii! :D

Comment and Rate please ^-^

Diety North: What made me save this life? What compelled me to disobey my posts? I do not understand. But, I feel I must watch over this person...That which compells me to stray; despite his uselessness. Seritouge will not be please....and why don't I care? Or have I ever cared before?

Silent Avera

:eek:_O: How the, what the.....2 MINUTES?! I like just went away to P.M. and, and....Dude you put my speed reading skillz to shame! XD Glad ya enjoyed it, and I'm sorry about like, um, being so emo with the conversation with Laxy yesterday in your club >< I'll be more responsible.

Silent Avera

Squee! New Reader! ^_^ And thanks-you for your comments everyone!

Well last week was fun wasn't it? >_< I didn't even get to read yall's comments if any were made before the cut - WAH! So anywho, this update is pretty big since it contains last week's chapter and the one for this week, so if you've already read 10, just rolly polly on down to 11 (EDIT: at the moment it is not up yet since something wierd is going on with my wi-fi...)

I did revise 10 a little, but I dunno, I just have a grudge against it; grr, however really it's pretty much just the same, it's just a tad more emo >.>; thanks to Pan's Labrynth lullaby.

Ch.10 Dive into Destination II
????
“A discovery is said to be an accident meeting a prepared mind,” – Albert Szent-Gyorgyi

Sleep. I don’t want to sleep anymore….I’m ready.
Something inside of me pines to see the light of day, and I, I want to be released.

Kairi felt as if she was floating down through water, from a cloud, emerging from a place of endless dream and memories, descending in the warm grasp of someone strong and light. A feather tickled her face as she was gently placed down onto something so very soft. She opened her droopy eyes just a crack, and light poured in causing them to severely water, yet through her watery vision, she made out a dark figure that had knelt down beside her. His face, wavy bangs? She could barely see, then her vision firmed up; he was smiling..."Sora?” Kairi immediately fell back asleep with the cling of her bracelet as her arm settled.

"Wow, you really found her on a bed of feathers?"

"Yeah, I don't know how she got here, but she's safe now."

"Oh Tenchi, your always such a hero! Rescuing young damsels in danger!"

"Back off Ryouko - "

"Really all I did was pick her up from the porch and place her in my bed....."

"Oh...” -

"Look she's waking up!"

Kairi was slowly brought to by the voices that surrounded her; she opened her eyes to a blurred view of four colorful girls, and a young man, all who curiously looked back.

"Hello m’am, are you feeling alright?" asked the young man who wore a green sweater with grey jeans; he had a soft boyish face, almost tough puppy eyes, and short buzzy hair (with a tiny ponytail in the back). Kairi put her hand to her head,

"My head, I think - "

"Oh dear, someone's drugged her!"

"There is a serial killer going around - "

"Oh Tenchi, you saved her from the serial killer!" -

"Ryouko! Get off him!"

Kairi's eyes focused and witnessed a purple headed woman wearing a light purple and pink kimono with bright maroon eyes, hair pinned up on the side,–rip, snarl and tear at a woman wearing a grey long sleeve poofy shirt with a little pink over-dress with fantastic wild spiky grey hair and light yellow eyes who had been swooning at the young man.

"Don't mind them,” came a voice from the left of Kairi, she turned and there was a short lady with long spiky pink hair with a purple headband, emerald eyes, dressed in an black shirt with a white over-vest (that had many pockets), and black pants, “They’re always like that, now hold still." The lady pulled out a stethoscope as a little girl with blue hair up in pigtails and bright pink eyes jumped up on the bed next to Kairi; she straightened out her clothes: a blue kimono lined with yellow with a black under-dress, and smiled at Kairi as the pink-haired lady checked Kairi's heart. A peculiar look came over her face…..*How strange.*…

The bedroom door opened revealing two more women dressed in police style uniforms, "Oh good she's awake!," piped the blonde with big bright blue eyes, her stylish hair up in a designer ponytail. The other officer, a dark-green haired woman, stood and smiled by her partner,

"Thank-goodness, we thought you were gonna become the serial killer's latest victim."

"Serial killer?," Kairi asked drowsily.

"Yep," said the pink haired lady putting away her stethoscope, “you’re a very lucky girl to have been rescued by Tenchi."

"It was nothing really, you were just lying on the porch on a bed of feathers and I took you inside,” Tenchi replied.

“Thank-you,” said Kairi (now fully awake). The little girl with blue pigtails scooted closer to Kairi,

“Are you an angel? Tenchi found you on a bed of feathers – where are your wings?” The little girl proceeded to poke and prod at Kairi.

“I, um – to be honest I’m just…human“, Kairi stammered…….Internally, she recalled the last time she was conscious, and the time when she……was asleep?

“Sasami leave her be now,” said the pink haired lady striding over to the young man, “Tenchi, there is something really special about this girl,” she whispered, “She’s hiding something.”

The pink haired lady stepped back, and said aloud, “Yep. From my examination, I can tell she is not from this world.”

“You sure Washuu?” asked Tenchi.

“She’s an alien?!” yelled the blonde.

“No she’s an angel!” piped Sasami.

“But where’s her wings?”

“Alright- that’s enough!,” clapped Washuu, “This girl needs rest so all of you out – out-- out!”-

“Hey!” – And Washuu shoved them all out (except for Tenchi) and locked the door.

“There we’ll be able to talk in privacy now.” Washuu made a fist and banged her hand against the door.

“Ma’m, are you sure you’re feeling okay?”

“Yes,” answered Kairi stiffly, “Um, can you tell me where I am?”

“This is the Masaki Household,” said Tenchi, “My home.”

“No. I mean what world am I on?”

Tenchi took a subtle glance over Kairi “….She’s really not from this world.”

“And that comes as a surprise to you? Look at us,” said Washuu, “At all the other females in this joint.”

“No I mean, she’s not, eh, I don’t know how to describe it, m’am I’m sorry for being so upfront.”

“It’s okay.”

“I think what Tenchi is trying to say is that you are not a run-of-the-mill human ,” said Washuu. She walked over and casually pointed at Kairi’s heart.

“Is something wrong with her heart?” asked Tenchi.

“I feel fine,” said Kairi in a high note.

“I’m sure you do feel quite fine young lady. Anyone would feel fine with two heartbeats.”

HUH?!

“She’s pregnant?!”

“THERE’S NO WAY I’M–”

“No no no, nothing of the sort,” stated Washuu rubbing her ears, “It’s like your heartbeat has an echo to it. There is something beating within your heart, with your heart. Think of it like a heartbeat within a heartbeat.” Kairi’s hand went over her chest.

“A heartbeat within a heartbeat?” Kairi’s voice was high and elated with disbelief as tingles rushed throughout her body to try and detect anymore double abnormalities.

“Yes, there is defiantly something echoing within your heart, but don’t worry young lady, we’ll figure out your case, for now, why don’t you tell us your name and where you came from?”

“My, my name is Kairi, and I’m from…from….eh, I’m from–!” But Kairi’s throat would not allow her to say Destiny Islands….

“The Natakschoule System?,” asked Washuu carefully.

“Huh? No, uh, um the, Disney, System….No, I’m not from there.”….Kairi felt so strange, her answer spoke from her mouth, not her mind…She had become a melting pot of unnerving and confused emotions, icy feelings, she was free-falling in place. The grasp on her chest became tight as she felt herself become separated from her own conscious… “Oh, eh, I…”

“Calm down Kairi,” said Washuu; Tenchi took a seat next to her, “Everything will be okay, you’re here, and you’re safe. If something is after you, it can't find you here, this a very, very secret world."

Kairi's mind suddenly felt heavy: *Safety was all we ever wanted for you. Safety was what we sacrificed for you.* Kairi’s stomach dropped, and the hair on the back of her neck stood straight up. Her heart beat furiously. That voice, it just suddenly spoke within Kairi’s mind, and chilled her to the bone. It sounded so sad, so wounded, where did it come from? Within? From within her heart? Why? What is this? Where’s Sora? Where’s Riku? Where’s Destiny Islands? Her home. Where was her home? Why couldn’t she, why couldn’t she –

“What is happening to me?!” Kairi began to cry. Tenchi placed an arm around her. The girls that stayed, and quietly listened outside the door, felt sorry for her.

“Poor thing,” said the purple haired lady.

And yet another lost soul has been gathered here,” said Ryouko ( the grey haired lady).

“Oh, I hope another girl doesn’t fall from the sky!” said the blonde, “It’d be bad if they hit their heads!”

“Why don’t you go outside and place some pillows just in case?” teased the green-haired officer, but a large sob from inside the room snapped her out of her play…

“Sora. (*sob*) Sora, where are you? Why are we all separated again?” Her bracelet glistened for her, but that’s all it did.

Ah, Tenchi Muyo has arrived ^-^....In kinda a sad atmosphere ><

Once again, here's the vid with the lullaby that helped inspired this chappy:YouTube - lullaby

Okay 11 is not up yet because my computer is acting dumb - please comment anyway, then I won't have to edit ^_^ Thanks!

I shall return tomorrow with 11!

Comment and rate please^-^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back