• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's sidekick (for Kairi's fans and Disney experts only)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
this is stupid. its too soon for her to have her own adventure if anything. mickey would see kairi is a chosen one and instead he would find someone to train her. she has no skills so that would pretty much destroy her.

either queen minnie would train her with her magic thing or merlin would train her and helped her learn magic. but no having a kairi scenario is too soon.

Radon

mofo
Sora got his Keyblade about 10 minutes before DI was destroyed. Who's to say that Sora and Riku didn't train her between KH2 and 3? Riku and Kairis tutorials could be training with Sora. Plus it would give a logical reason to have a character start with no abilities to make the game challenging.

EDIT: Also,

YouTube - Kairi Goes to Twilight Town

Am I the only one who sees sidekick material for Kairi in this scene?

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, as much as I hate Nomura for saying that Kairi can wield because she touched Aqua's Keyblade and as much as I want to scream "RETCON: WHAT NOMURA JUST DID TO MAKE KAIRI MORE INVOLVED." I can't. But I can say that I see no possibility of a Kairi scenario ever. People have to remember that Sora might have had the Keyblade for two min before DI got swallowed by Darkness, but he also had the heart of Ventus inside of him which pretty much says that Sora had latent abilities to use the Keyblade which explains why he didn't need training. He had a heart that did the training for him. Kairi needs training, With her weapon and with her light abilities.

But I do want to see P.J. (being good since he is. He can just commit patricide if he faces Pete. Solid Snake does it all of the time...but no. I think P.J would talk sense into his dad.) and Max.

Radon

mofo
What about Riku then? He recieved the keyblade in the same way that Kairi did.

Also we see here, YouTube - Kairi Gets Her Keyblade, that Kairi is perfectly capable of smashing some heartless with a keyblade withing two seconds of weilding one. Whats to say she couldn't have gotten better with say a months training, not that she needs to be any better IMO.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What about Riku then? He recieved the keyblade in the same way that Kairi did.

He didn't spend all of his time playfighting his friends for nothing. Both him and Sora trained how to fight on the Islands. Riku was then given the powers of Darkness which taught himself how to use.He also self taught himself how to use the Keyblade.

And Sora had to learn how to use magic...So would Kairi.

It doesn't take much to swing and hit. It takes a lot more to use special abilities and magic. And Kairi needs strength of her own, not just the Keyblade. She has the ability to use the Light. I'm sure somebody would have to train her on how to use that...like Minnie.

Radon

mofo
Of course she would need to learn. That isn't to say however that she won't learn during during the game. Sora learned from Merlin and Donald so she could do just the same. Just because Kairi doesn't have any current abilities aside from weilding the keyblade doesn't mean that she can't have a scenario. One's ignorance is no reason for her to not have her own story.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Of course she would need to learn. That isn't to say however that she won't learn during during the game. Sora learned from Merlin and Donald so she could do just the same. Just because Kairi doesn't have any current abilities aside from weilding the keyblade doesn't mean that she can't have a scenario. One's ignorance is no reason for her to not have her own story.

Very true, but I just can't see it happening. Like I can't see a Riku scenario in any future games. And Riku is my favorite character, but I don't see any reason why there needs to be scenarios for any of them. If anything, now is not the time for any of them to be split apart. They just united. And if Kairi needs to learn, why not learn from her two best friends?

Noctis2.0

He didn't spend all of his time playfighting his friends for nothing. Both him and Sora trained how to fight on the Islands. Riku was then given the powers of Darkness which taught himself how to use.He also self taught himself how to use the Keyblade.

And Sora had to learn how to use magic...So would Kairi.

It doesn't take much to swing and hit. It takes a lot more to use special abilities and magic. And Kairi needs strength of her own, not just the Keyblade. She has the ability to use the Light. I'm sure somebody would have to train her on how to use that...like Minnie.

Pretend fighting is a far-cry from have a life or death situation every time you battle. I doubt she just stood there on a log watching Sora and Riku fight for years, she probably picked something up.

namine_ftw

Exactly. From a gameplay perspective, Kairi is a reasonable choice for a playable character because she has no training whatsoever. She can easily begin at Level 1 and learn new abilities as the player gains levels and progresses through the game.

Noctis2.0

Exactly. From a gameplay perspective, Kairi is a reasonable choice for a playable character because she has no training whatsoever. She can easily begin at Level 1 and learn new abilities as the player gains levels and progresses through the game.

Yep.s1seafoodsoup That would mean she would be the hardest scenario (If they decide to do something like that.

Radon

mofo
I'm sure they would make the Riku scenario just as hard, maybe they could make his character model look asthough he is the better fighter, but his starting stats could be the exact same. But he could be the slower character, like Terra, and Kairi could be like Aqua, doing cartwheels and things of the sort.

Noctis2.0

I'm sure they would make the Riku scenario just as hard, maybe they could make his character model look asthough he is the better fighter, but his starting stats could be the exact same. But he could be the slower character, like Terra, and Kairi could be like Aqua, doing cartwheels and things of the sort.

I doubt that Riku would be slow, I mean on Kh2 that guy was mister speedster. Although I see Kairi leaning more towards magic and light based abilities.

Radon

mofo
Ok maybe not slow but I wouldn't exactly say Ven pace. Sora with a bit more power would seem fitting.

Noctis2.0

Ok maybe not slow but I wouldn't exactly say Ven pace. Sora with a bit more power would seem fitting.

Just the possibility of having a game with SRK as playable character would be enjoyable. I hope my dream comes true......also that they pull it off as well as BBS.

Radon

mofo
My idea is have a game where Kairi and Riku are playable during the events of KH3, have their endings open ended Eg. Kairi is captured by Xehanort or Riku is locked in the Chamber of Awakening, then have KH3 a full SDG game and at the end Sora rescues Kairi or finds Riku in the CoA, then making them party members for the final battle against Xehanort.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
or what about max goof goof's son the only weird thing is that hes like 17 around there age so im not sure how they would interact but hes alot smarter then goofy and would be able to more usefull defending her

BondofWater

there is a fanfic about sora's son fighting heartless along with max and pj. it would be good, had high school musical, halloweentown(the movies), and twilight not been worlds. it sucks when a perfectly good idea is beaten to death

ffdgh

hmm side kicks?

aerith and riona?
still trying to think of some disney partners.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
terra was only slow because he was super strong which riku is not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back