• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's sidekick (for Kairi's fans and Disney experts only)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I'd love Kairi to team up with someone like Cloud, it's not a match made in heaven but still. It's what I would like to see.

Radon

mofo
I think it would be nice to have a FF party. I know Nomura has started to use FF less and less in previous games but I just feel as though it is better if the series has a presence in KH. Lightning wouldn't be a bad ally now would she?

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I think it would be nice to have a FF party. I know Nomura has started to use FF less and less in previous games but I just feel as though it is better if the series has a presence in KH. Lightning wouldn't be a bad ally now would she?

I completely agree although I see someone like Hope or Vanille joining Kairi for her journey.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Except that Final Fantasy isn't meant to have to big an impact in KH.

i think the most anyone got involved with the main plot is leon who for a second saw nobodies lol
but she could go a side quest involving ff chracter like we do with cloud

Rexy

Bronze Member

Its a great idea that Lightning appeard in KH, the other FF character that e love to make a aperreance in KH is Zidane.

Its my favorite FF character

Kairisr91

Hmmm, a sidekick for Kairi? I say Melody (daughter of Ariel) but... She isn't even born yet lol >.< Although, it would be great to see her and get to fight Ursula's sister Morgana :)

Radon

mofo
Hmmm, a sidekick for Kairi? I say Melody (daughter of Ariel) but... She isn't even born yet lol >.< Although, it would be great to see her and get to fight Ursula's sister Morgana :)

I reeeeaally can not see this happening. She is too minor a Disney character to have such an important role in the game.

lycropath

How about Pluto? It would be nice just a girl and her dog... As for how Kairi would fight, I imagine lots and lots of blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball magic similar to the things Cinderella and Mickey gave you for their D-Links in Birth By Sleep.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I think Kairi shouldn't have a steady party, more one that changes on each world. And I agree Kairi would be a perfect character to start a game with having close to no experience. the only roblem would be how would she get from one world to the next?
I really like the Idea of the Kairi and Riku scenario game, seeing that the character somewhat represent light and darkness.

Radon

mofo
Maybe she could just retardedly run into random CoD like Pluto did in KHII.

Noctis2.0

IDK I kinda think Kairi shouldn't have party members then I kind think she should. If she does have party members then Selphie is a must. As for the other IDK.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Kairi shoud ahve a Destati and get her own Keyblade then,
The Spell Aqua put on Kairi
should magically summon Kairi to Aqua's presence in the RoD.
Then after Aqua goes "OMG It's Been 10 Years in the RoL!" they should team up for an epic game about them trying to escape from the RoD!

All the while, Sora is going "Kairi! Where are you!? I'm was about to leave?! Aren't you going to say goodbye?!" Then Riku goes "LMAO!" at Sora.

The first part is serious, that second part would just be hilarious.

Radon

mofo
Kairi shoud ahve a Destati and get her own Keyblade then,
The Spell Aqua put on Kairi
should magically summon Kairi to Aqua's presence in the RoD.
Then after Aqua goes "OMG It's Been 10 Years in the RoL!" they should team up for an epic game about them trying to escape from the RoD!

All the while, Sora is going "Kairi! Where are you!? I'm was about to leave?! Aren't you going to say goodbye?!" Then Riku goes "LMAO!" at Sora.

The first part is serious, that second part would just be hilarious.

Why did you put spoiler tags on only some of the spoilers?

And I don't really like the idea of Kairi finding and teaming up with Aqua, I think her rescue should be left to Sora. However that isn't to say that I don't want her to have a presence in a Kairi scenario, she could appear via hallucinations or something. Heck it may even have the Aqua reports. lolz

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
she proably will fins aqua i the next game

FantasyKing

I think Kairi shouldn't have a steady party, more one that changes on each world. And I agree Kairi would be a perfect character to start a game with having close to no experience. the only roblem would be how would she get from one world to the next?
I really like the Idea of the Kairi and Riku scenario game, seeing that the character somewhat represent light and darkness.

That's why I think it would fit if Mickey summoned somebody to help Kairi. Someone who inhabits Disney Town/Castle...

They would arrive in Destiny Islands on gummi ship and would take Kairi with them...

I still imagine Webby and Clarabelle as Kairi Sidekicks making a party of girls only, but thinking about Max and Pete Junior (P.J.) is not a bad idea also.

Perhaps a party with Webby and Max would be the most suitable choice... the two young versions and sucessors of Donald and Goofy XD

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Why did you put spoiler tags on only some of the spoilers?

And I don't really like the idea of Kairi finding and teaming up with Aqua, I think her rescue should be left to Sora. However that isn't to say that I don't want her to have a presence in a Kairi scenario, she could appear via hallucinations or something. Heck it may even have the Aqua reports. lolz

I think it should be like this.

Kairi should rescue Aqua I mean she is her successor after all, even if she doesn't know it, then Aqua should team up with Sora to rescue Ven and Riku should go off to rescue Terra.

Indrid_Cold

I like the idea of Max, likely just because I like Max. I think it would be ery interesting to give Kairi a little more... Anything. She needs it. She's spent these games waiting or practically dead. A little adventure would do her good. As I was saying, Max would be awesome, same with PJ. PJ could actually turn Pete around rather thn defeating him and whatnot. Either way, I like Max. He should be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back