• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kari and Namine looks alike?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Did any of you that think they look alike, stop and think that MAYBE just MAYBE SE uses the same face shape for every character and just adds different traits to it? They ALL look remotely SIMILAR (or however you spell it)!!!!
yes we have thought of that. it is no fun, i think someone tryed that already. they did not look the same.

DragonRider1234

dude grow up. u dont no her, she doesnt no u, and i doubt that she would go ona blind date with u.................besides, she doesnt even know wat gender u r.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
im mad cause u did not even give me an chance
..HAHAHAHAHA, you really expect me to have a internet relationship? HAHAHAHA that is one of the dumbest things you can DO! did you know that? do you know what a lot of relationships like that end with? not to mention i don't date! nor do you know my gender! for all you know i could be a guy! you don't know, i could not be 13, i could be 45 or something, you don't know! i could be a serial killer! (not that i am but just an example) you really need to learn some things about the net before you start talking to someone like that online! so as i said before, BACK OFF! i'm not interested! nor will i ever be!
AND WOULD EVERYONE STOP SAYING I AM A SHE! YOU DON'T KNOW! SO STOP DOING WHAT YOU ARE TELLING BHK_DUDE TO STOP DOING!
NOW!!!!!!!!

DarrcEnigma

DragonRider1234 said:
dude grow up. u dont no her, she doesnt no u, and i doubt that she would go ona blind date with u.................besides, she doesnt even know wat gender u r.
Look, just ignore him and don't respond. Report him if you must, but other than that drop it. All you're doing by responding is spamming up this thread, giving him the attention he wants and putting your own account in jeopardy. This goes for everyone though, not just you.

DragonRider1234

i think u laid it on him pretty thick there....................but i guess he deserves it..........................still have 2 feel bad for him (he must be like 10 or somethin)

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Look, just ignore him and don't respond. Report him if you must, but other than that drop it. All you're doing by responding is spamming up this thread, giving him the attention he wants and putting your own account in jeopardy. This goes for everyone though, not just you.
i already reported him! but i appreciate your concern.

i think u laid it on him pretty thick there....................but i guess he deserves it..........................still have 2 feel bad for him (he must be like 10 or somethin)
if you wish to feel bad for him that is fine but i have no sympathy for the sick jerk! it got really sick after the first post.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
kerobaroes said:
i already reported him! but i appreciate your concern.

if you wish to feel bad for him that is fine but i have no sympathy for the sick jerk! it got really sick after the first post.

Good thing that you reported him.

kerobaroes said:
..HAHAHAHAHA, you really expect me to have a internet relationship? HAHAHAHA that is one of the dumbest things you can DO! did you know that? do you know what a lot of relationships like that end with? not to mention i don't date! nor do you know my gender! for all you know i could be a guy! you don't know, i could not be 13, i could be 45 or something, you don't know! i could be a serial killer! (not that i am but just an example) you really need to learn some things about the net before you start talking to someone like that online! so as i said before, BACK OFF! i'm not interested! nor will i ever be!
AND WOULD EVERYONE STOP SAYING I AM A SHE! YOU DON'T KNOW! SO STOP DOING WHAT YOU ARE TELLING BHK_DUDE TO STOP DOING!
NOW!!!!!!!!

WOAH!!! Looks like somebody needs a hug.

I dont think that Namine and Kairi look that much alike.

...how long was that argument? That must have been long.

~NGD OMEGA~

This is getting WAY off topic! Keep to the original content or this will get locked. And sorry it's been so long, but now I can finally prove KL wrong with only one quote...

Exactly, if she doesn't rewrite his heart she will continue being an imitation of Kairi. Rewrite his heart and he will completely forget Kairi and she will replace her and she'll be an important somebody.

If she doesn't rewrite his heart, she will continue being an imitation. If she doesn't, than she has no access TO Sora's heart, meaning that you just admited that she is an imitation OUTSIDE Sora's heart right there. I don't even need to quote anything else KL, you just proved yourself wrong.

By the way, you were even further wrong. Namine said that he would NEVER forget Kairi, which was true (Yes it was, just because you can't recall something... doesn't mean you can't remember it.

And why all of a sudden is everyone against me... even when I stand a good chance of being right... everyone thinks I am wrong....

I WAS RIGHT!!! (Well at least on the Inside Sora's heart thing, the imitation is possible still, but it extends to outside Sora's heart)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I have to argue with you while I'm sick?!?! RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!!!!

If she doesn't rewrite his heart, she will continue being an imitation. If she doesn't, than she has no access TO Sora's heart, meaning that you just admited that she is an imitation OUTSIDE Sora's heart right there. I don't even need to quote anything else KL, you just proved yourself wrong.

If she kept Sora's heart the same she would have been an imitation of Kairi in his heart anyway. XPPPP DUURRRRRRR That's what I meant *cough* *cough* *sniff*

By the way, you were even further wrong. Namine said that he would NEVER forget Kairi, which was true (Yes it was, just because you can't recall something... doesn't mean you can't remember it.

.....Your point is?

And why all of a sudden is everyone against me... even when I stand a good chance of being right... everyone thinks I am wrong....

Because you are wrong and don't know the proper use of a dictionary.

I WAS RIGHT!!! (Well at least on the Inside Sora's heart thing, the imitation is possible still, but it extends to outside Sora's heart)

*hiss* *cough* *sniff* *cough* *cough* *sniff* *hiss*

No you aren't

*leaves and wanders the forum*

~NGD OMEGA~

If she kept Sora's heart the same she would have been an imitation of Kairi in his heart anyway. XPPPP DUURRRRRRR That's what I meant *cough* *cough* *sniff*

Not exactly, this all happened BEFORE Namine replaced Kairi in Sora's heart, so she was not an imitation then. Then Sora Still thought that all Four of them used to play together. The rest of it happened AFTER that scene.

.....Your point is?

My point is your dictionary skills aren't up to par either. You said that Sora would completely forget Kairi, when Namine Clearly said it, IN THE SAME scene, that that would never happen.

Because you are wrong and don't know the proper use of a dictionary.

If you completely contridict what Nomura said than your skills aren't good either. My manipulation of words is the reason I am still alive today. And for goodness sake, if you know your grammer (more important than spelling), than you would realize that you are wrong.

*hiss* *cough* *sniff* *cough* *cough* *sniff* *hiss*

No you aren't

*leaves and wanders the forum*

Yes I am!!!

*Hands you a tissue and a cough drop and storms off*

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Not exactly, this all happened BEFORE Namine replaced Kairi in Sora's heart, so she was not an imitation then. Then Sora Still thought that all Four of them used to play together. The rest of it happened AFTER that scene.

SHE NEVER REPLACED HIS HEART!!!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHA

My point is your dictionary skills aren't up to par either. You said that Sora would completely forget Kairi, when Namine Clearly said it, IN THE SAME scene, that that would never happen.

My dictionary skills aren't up to *sneezes*....par? I know how to use a dictionary. And I used it on the word shadow. *cough* *cough*

And when did I say completely forget again?

If you completely contridict what Nomura said than your skills aren't good either. My manipulation of words is the reason I am still alive today. And for goodness sake, if you know your grammer (more important than spelling), than you would realize that you are wrong.

When did I contradict Nomura? And it's called internet grammer and simple misspelling. (like that XD)

Yes I am!!!

See you've already admitted you are wrong XD (And I know you didn't admit this but you should) and You are wrong!!!

*Hands you a tissue and a cough drop and storms off*

*throws the cough drop away*

*hiss* Cough drops are evil!!!!! *hiss*

oathion

True, Namine did say that Sora would never forget Kairi, but she made an attempt to try to imitate her. Regardless if she's working with the organisation, she still had the power and could imitate Kairi.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
I have to argue with you while I'm sick?!?! RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!!!!
NGD is older then you KL, so if you were trully using that sentence then you should be respecting NGD...not that NGD deserves it right now!

you know with the hissing you are sounding kinda like me, i do that when i don't like something sometimes, but i say cough syrup is more evil.
NGD YOU ARE WRONG!!! and you should be nice to poor KL, he is sick. and i agree with him to, so there! *sticks tounge out at NGD(my speeling is horrendiss)*

~NGD OMEGA~

SHE NEVER REPLACED HIS HEART!!!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHA

When Did I say that? I meant Replaced herself as Kairi in his heart.

My dictionary skills aren't up to *sneezes*....par? I know how to use a dictionary. And I used it on the word shadow. *cough* *cough*

And when did I say completely forget again?

I did too, and it can mean different things too. Anyway You said it here....

Rewrite his heart and he will completely forget Kairi and she will replace her and she'll be an important somebody.

See?

When did I contradict Nomura? And it's called internet grammer and simple misspelling. (like that XD)

When you said completley forget. Anyway what are you talking about?

See you've already admitted you are wrong XD (And I know you didn't admit this but you should) and You are wrong!!!

Eh? I think I might have made I slight grammer mistake there... after all, i was fighting off rabid Riku fans (The deadly kind).

*Cough drop hits NGD in the face*

AHH!!! What was that for? You could have told me that, I was being nice!

NGD is older then you KL, so if you were trully using that sentence then you should be respecting NGD...not that NGD deserves it right now!

What do you mean I don't deserve it, he's the one throwing cough Drops!

you know with the hissing you are sounding kinda like me, i do that when i don't like something sometimes, but i say cough syrup is more evil.
NGD YOU ARE WRONG!!! and you should be nice to poor KL, he is sick. and i agree with him to, so there! *sticks tounge out at NGD(my speeling is horrendiss)*

AH!!! NOW I'M BEING ATTACKED BY RABID KL LOVERS!!! I am being nice, I gave him a tissue didn't I?! And just because you THINK I am wrong, doesn't mean I am.

Still in light of my getting attack from all sides (From both rabid Riku and KL lovers...), I'll just agree to disagree yet again. To be honest I am thinking that it is futile for the two of us to argue. We are both very good at throwing words around (Though I may not spell them right, and you may not put them in the right context), and we are both stubborn to boot. Let's just back away from this quitely... while Kero still hasn't attacked me yet...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

I was being sarcastic...o.o;;...and I thought NGD woiuld notice that before anyone else XDDDD

i say cough syrup is more evil.

It is nastier. It leaves the nasty after taste. But cough drops burn my mouth and junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back