• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kari and Namine looks alike?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Do I have to repeat myself

(Echo): I think you do

Well I guess I have to XD

The BHK can not be the shell of Sora. You need a strong/pure heart to wield a keyblade. But shells don't have heart so how can they wield a keyblade?

Kairi had her shell and she got it back. If you played KH you certainly would know this.

DragonRider1234

actually kerobaroes......nomaru did say that he was his gaurdian. they have it in one of the issues of GI (Game Informer).

also.....u cant upset me in any way. ima rock. i have learned 2 deal with all kinds of stufff. so say whatever u want about me. i really dont care.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
actually kerobaroes......nomaru did say that he was his gaurdian. they have it in one of the issues of GI (Game Informer).
ok then thank you for correcting me, i do not usually look on those kinds of sites, so i get my info from this site.
also.....u cant upset me in any way. ima rock. i have learned 2 deal with all kinds of stufff. so say whatever u want about me. i really dont care.
wel i did not now that, and i did not want to seem rude in any way, so hey.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
U ARE MEAN KEAROBEAS SO FUK U AND FUK THIS THREAD
i do not care what you think of me, mouth off all you please, i don't care. and just so you know, for liking someone, you sure are incapable of spelling they're name correctly, it is kerobaroes! do you get it, not kearboes, kearbos, or kearobeas! spell it properlly, or just call me kero! and you made this thread so you just said that to yourself.

Majik1387

I think namine and kairi are tied together somehow because they look too much alike. I think tey are sisters because in the first game, kairi just washed up on the island. she probably had a family where she came from and namine is one of the members i think.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Well that's awful nice, saying that to her and then expecting her to be your friend.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
I think namine and kairi are tied together somehow because they look too much alike. I think tey are sisters because in the first game, kairi just washed up on the island. she probably had a family where she came from and namine is one of the members i think.
her family was at hollow bastion.
So But Kero I Just Wanna Be Urr Freind Then
i have no contact other then the forum itself with any of the members, for this reason, so people like you don't say anything like what you have been going on about! and even if i did have plans to become, pen pals with anyone on the forum, you have lost all respect in my eyes, i have no trust in you, nor will i ever. get it through your head!

Majik1387

kerobaroes said:
her family was at hollow bastion.
Well, I know that but she still managed to get to Destiny Islands and Namine looks like she's at Hollow Bastion, so it is possible

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
u know i havn't reported someone before but i think that punk kid deserves it so i think i will report it so mabey they will band him for a while so he can think before he writes because Kero didn't deserve that she was just be cool and honest :cool:
i've gotten in i fight with her before but that was a long time ago and i don't like to be mean but i will be if i have too

DragonRider1234

go ahead and report him. he deserves it. but we should forget about him and stick 2 the topic. (i think it was a cry for attention. lets not let him have it)

and im still confisseled.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
when does Namine look like she's at Hollow Bastion?
in the jump trailer.
i've gotten in i fight with her before but that was a long time ago
yes i definetly recall that. i get in fights with people often, mostly KL and keyblade shards...and with her, it never gets nice!
i think i will report it
as i said, we have come to a mutual agreement, he will leave me alone, and i will be nicer.
go ahead and report him. he deserves it.
read what i said right above ^.
AND WOULD EVERYONE STOP SAYING I'M AGIRL!!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW! SO STOP GUESSING! ONE GUY GUESSES AND EVERYONE SUDDENLLY AGREES? THAT IS CRAZY IF YOU WISH TO KNOW SOMEONES GENDER ASK THE PERSON! BUT WITH ME YOU WON'T GET AN ANSWER BECAUSE I'M NOT TELLING! SO STOP GUESSSING!!!!! AND I'M SERIOUS! STOP GUESSING!

DragonRider1234

r u a girl??

happy??

just because u 2 made an agree ment doesnt mean he doesnt deserve it.

wat makesu think it looks liek hollow bastion?? it looks like a bright room. as i recall there are some white rooms in castle oblivion.she was prabably there lookin after sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back